You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sol1d

Good

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 8:19am

Don't mind me just came here for the lolz

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 8:42am

Don't mind me just came here for the lolz
Me 2....was going to comment but got out the popcorn out instead.
  • Activate Facebook

Dota2pro

Legendary

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 12:29pm

I try my best in 2s and appreciate anyone who helps. And they know that. Some of them have been intense and enjoyable matches.....not just pub stomps.

And anyu, i had to divert the attention off of what 2 of your guildies were saying...funny as it is, also got old. No one other than support knows who did the reporting. But some of us work 12 hours+ a day and still have time to do dailies, so i dont wanna hear some bs excuse as to why you cant find time to do them yourself. Now onto collecting batteries!

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Anthony666" started this thread

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 4:08pm

Thanks for the offer kaynie but I think you and alenka camming for me would be a little inappropriate don't you think? I can't believe you offered that on forums everyone e else is going to get jealous

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 5:55pm

wow, so much hate...

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook