You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Dota2pro

Legendary

• "Dota2pro" started this thread

Monday, June 6th 2016, 8:55pm

mod impersonator CM_Lilpwnd?

For a brief moment when I was inviting everyone and anyone to do a activity i noticed a name

CM_Lilpwnd

After I refreshed list user name was gone.

Pwny where you actually in game or is this a rule breaker using your name in game :O

It was today, just curious as ive seen people with names like this in the past. But that was with Twitchy renaming herself to GM_Dema

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Date of registration: Nov 26th 2015

Monday, June 6th 2016, 9:05pm

Yes, this is my nickname in game. I'm most of the time ingame when I'm working and I also have time to check chat in game and so on :)

• Activate Facebook

Dota2pro

Legendary

Monday, June 6th 2016, 9:06pm

ok just wanted to make sure.

You didnt say anything in game.

Anyways, delete this thread if u wish :)

the 702354235435 bot guy hasn't been on today who spams about his ex gf and communist parties

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Date of registration: Nov 26th 2015

Monday, June 6th 2016, 9:08pm

I talked with this guy already, maybe it helped... MAYBE.

• Activate Facebook

Dota2pro

Legendary

Monday, June 6th 2016, 11:42pm

hmm i think you need to give him a little more talking to.

Hes on right meow :D I wouldnt mind it if he actually talked about current event stuff ;/

• Activate Facebook