You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Boyke23" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Thursday, June 2nd 2016, 7:33am

no silver

So we get a problem with connection last night, i could not log on so i could not collect the silver from battlement. Now this morning i can log in but my 5 battlements attacks are not there so again no silver.... Why cant this game work properly anymore?!?!?!

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Thursday, June 2nd 2016, 8:42am

Also want to add. I did World Boss and get 13 points, so I applied for box, but didn´t recieve any.

EDIT: Just checked battlement and I also don´t have my attacks refreshed...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Coffee" (Jun 2nd 2016, 9:17am)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 13th 2016

Thursday, June 2nd 2016, 9:06am

Same problems here. No world boss reward. Battlement says no attacks remaining although I didn't use any.

---------
Privateer
S4

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Date of registration: Nov 26th 2015

Thursday, June 2nd 2016, 10:49am

Vengeance do you want mute? You jumping from topic to topic, writing same useless stuff. I'm asking you kindly now to stop it.

• Activate Facebook

xx.

Rare

Date of registration: Dec 25th 2015

Thursday, June 2nd 2016, 12:37pm

Vengeance do you want mute? You jumping from topic to topic, writing same useless stuff. I'm asking you kindly now to stop it.

It's a free world, if vengeance wants to spend their time writing on the forum then i honestly don't see what the problem is, you don't have to read it...or even comment on it. I've seen you jumping on vengeance all the time on the forum, as long as s/he isn't breaking any rules then i honestly don't see what the problem is? I do however think YOU are bullying him/her. And i've seen a few times now that when you make a comment to someone, PUBLICLY i might add, then that opens the door for everyone to follow your lead, as i've witness several times, you really ought to know better, at least vengeance has an excuse being a young teenager, you on the other hand are supposed to be an adult?
  • Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Date of registration: Nov 26th 2015

Thursday, June 2nd 2016, 12:47pm

My excuse is that I'm forum Moderator and he is constantly spamming topics with short posts with zero input to current discussion. So it is against the rules and I'm here to take care of this and warn players from doing it.

I'm not jumping on anyone, I'm just doing my job and warning if someone is breaking the rules of the forum. And what I'm doing is far away from "bulling" as you called it. I also not asking anyone to follow my lead in anything I'm doing.

Thank you

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Thursday, June 2nd 2016, 1:11pm

xx as much as i love what u just said lilpwnd is kinda right. Sometimes i do spam but thanks for stickin up for me. :)
I think i am one of the youngest players on the game but sometimes it aint nice to have an adult pounce on you, no matter what their rank is

Anyway i gone a bit off-topic.

-Thanks xx for sticking up for me

ps - lilpwnd still my fave forum mod/dev as her events super nice

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Hydra

Legendary

• "Hydra" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Thursday, June 2nd 2016, 2:21pm

Totally agree with lilpwnd, vengeance you're getting annoying with your off topic comments. On top of that being under 20 doesn't give you any permission to do this. Everyone goes by the same rule. When shrekzilla made a thread about missing gold you wrote about recruiting him as a guildie. Please stop with the irrelevant comments, this can be done via pm.

• Activate Facebook

xx.

Rare

Date of registration: Dec 25th 2015

Thursday, June 2nd 2016, 3:18pm

Well.....i wasn't going to return with a comment but to be honest it's irritating me.

First of all, the point i am making is you should keep telling players off out of the public domain. Do you recall the thread by dota2pro? "Tune in tomorrow featuring Time with Anyu" ?

Go back to that thread and see the reaction your comment in public had " Dota is here to get perma banned soon, not even getting warned. "

I know dota2pro doesn't help himself, however, why didn't you warn people for what they wrote after your comment? I thought it was disgusting to allow people to gang up on dota2pro regardless of if he deserves it or not. This is why i am asking you to consider telling people off in public, this was my main point.

• Activate Facebook

miyu

Rare

• "miyu" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Thursday, June 2nd 2016, 3:20pm

dota's original title was "Tune in tomorrow featuring potty time with anyu"

edit: u can remove potty if u want but meh

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Thursday, June 2nd 2016, 3:41pm

Now we are all off topic, ill just read forum rules and regs again, to jogg my memorie

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook