You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Anyufairchild" is male
  • "Anyufairchild" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2016

Friday, May 20th 2016, 6:55pm

Black opals!!

Many vip 0 - are always shouting and complaining about pay to play players and awakened elites, being pay to win

Well the truth behind black opals, would shock you, they really do seperate the whales from the ...i dont know what people with over 100k into the game are called anymore.....

54 black opal shards where given out in daily login last december

- this was a big jumping off point for people - even vip's

- Supremacy ideally happens 2 times a month - for a total of 18 shards if you do it, which is investing in buying 1 pack along with the free packs

- At this point in the game if you have aquired more then 2 black opals you have most likely recharged for a black opal, or have gotten really lucky and won a black opal in a chest (very small chance, in stars/dragonballs/souls/horsehair events...etc)

-or you have done a consume event for a black opal which is like 30k gold
(consume event even lets vip 0 get a black opal if they save 30k gold - yes it is possible (seen it least one vip 0 do it)

-personally i like the idea of vip 0 only being able to get 1 black opal a year through events, maybe 1 every 2 years if they only give out shards around christmas , it sounds stingy but i have reasons

(Supremacy if we do 2 a month , vip that invest their gold into it, need 99 shards, or about 5 months of doing supremacy to aquire 1 black opal, that is with 2 supremacy a month) (gold that non vips can save because they are not investing in a horse or supremacy most likely)

So if people that invest and support the game only get 2 black opals a year, unless the recharge specifically for a black opal, or do a consume event , why do vip 0 "deserve" a black opal, and i use the 'deserve' very sarcastically

I think they should get 1 black opal every 2 year, those that do every supremacy are lucky to get 4-5 in 2 years give or take a cple extra months on end of each year and 700 gold x24 for a year of supremacy adds up, its designed like this, so that people will invest in game, not so vip 0 can have everything that vip's have, if they do that, no incentive at all to recharge and with very little incentive at the moment, well lets not make it worse

I do perfectly fine with no awaken elites in current deck - get creative - copying other peoples decks usually only leads to people learning how to counter their deck, and well, you just become an easier version of that opponent

Awakening non elites is where you will get most your power anyway - shift your focus to whats important - awakening the non elites, dont worry about the black opal so much ( You should see the math i do in my head when i do run into someone with over 10 elites in deck, um you guys wanna buy me a house, lol)

:panda: Anyufairchild
server 8/Fenris

Will Buy Shargase epic - 50 gold- need 13

Will buy overseer epic - 50 gold- need 7

Saurus war boys - depends on rank
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Friday, May 20th 2016, 8:20pm

Quoted

I think they should get 1 black opal every 2 year
This version of game is 3 years old and it´s already a ghost town, a zombie, a rotten corpse of what used to be nice and populated game. More people will leave and never come back with upcomming summer. Do you really believe there will be playable game in another 2 years?
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Friday, May 20th 2016, 9:19pm

Im kinda expecting Kal to give everyone thousands of gold in the dying month or whatever when they know they're officially being shut down :D

• Activate Facebook

Friday, May 20th 2016, 10:12pm

you guys act like opals make the game go around, i can beat people with 7 or 8 elite awakens in deck

you guys only think of best case scenario

if more thought about best deck they could build instead, would be alot better

its not really what you awaken anymore, its how you use it, after all still only 30 card decks

server 8/Fenris

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Friday, May 20th 2016, 10:15pm

You have the money to get the cards - we dont. This game is dead - we need updated content but ofc the devs only bring new. Dont give me the battlements sht coz other things like tower been here for longer

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, May 20th 2016, 10:17pm

- maybe you missed my post, i dont have the money to recharge, and when i do i am very picky about it, i knew i saved for only one recharge and i had to choose, modesty or awaken ragnar

-so i chose modesty, my last recharge before that was cupid , trust me vengeance i know what teh vip 0 struggle is like

you dont think i played a vip 0 to understand?

also my vip 0 -3 godlikes already only cple months old.....

server 8/Fenris

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Friday, May 20th 2016, 10:33pm

You have the money to get the cards - we dont. This game is dead - we need updated content but ofc the devs only bring new. Dont give me the battlements sht coz other things like tower been here for longer

Just because the Tower is older than battlements doesn't mean they're not updating it all. You can't complain that they're not updating, you can only complain that they're not updating the specific thing that you want.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Cyber662" is male

Date of registration: Mar 2nd 2016

Friday, May 27th 2016, 12:46pm

I just want to say, give us black opalss and othersss

:love: So, this is my love story. I hope she would be mine, and her name is Angie. :love:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Friday, May 27th 2016, 4:46pm

Black Opals

I agree with you Anyu but the thing is to do the supremacy you need to be vip 4 or higher to get the packs. I also believe you need to be VIP to get the packs for the 15 pack bonanza for awakens.

If the f2p players were smart they would awaken the non-Elites some of thm are really good centaur with the charge and knock back also adds the rush instead of cavalry no double damage from spears and he he has +3 movement. Elven Legionairre is also op he has pike and vigi the damage cant be reduced from armor. People need to be creative.

Game is dying they should try to help out f2p players so the player base will rise.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, May 27th 2016, 8:24pm

i had to choose, modesty or awaken ragnar

Actually modesty was a recharge so you keep the gold and can use it for the awaken Ragnar bonanza
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, May 30th 2016, 11:55am

kaynie

I already told off pakis for counting my gold

Let me count yours :P

server 8/Fenris

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, May 30th 2016, 3:00pm

What? Try to add more sense to your postings please.

• Activate Facebook