You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Anyufairchild" is male
  • "Anyufairchild" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2016

Monday, May 16th 2016, 12:23am

Inventory?

Inventory upgrade or maybe a bank in game?

so that you can bank items to help with inventory space.

Why?

If you have been playing awhile, you may have all 4 pages of your inventory open, but this is not enough

I have an entire page of just shards, from vip bosses / soul summoner

now i am down to 3 pages,

Two pages of nothing but event items, because we all know that we get swamped with events that give us items, but sometimes you just dont get enough to trade them in.

Example, soccer balls, stars, horse hairs, etc.....you can have 6x of each of these or 7x and still not be trading them in because you are holding out for a ruby that may take 3 to 4 events to get, even if you recharge no garuntee

(recharged for two temperance when it came out- did not collect enough variety for ruby - multiples of same - for example)

Now we are down to 1 inventory page, and with boss picks, runes, horses, armor...etc, it is not enough.

Even if i where to get armor, i would have no room at all to make armor upgrades.

Mail/ only the first 5 pages of mail are displayed

If you have more then 5 full pages of mail you have to slowly use things in inventory and pick up items out of your mail slowly so that more items that you have backed up in the mail show up.

(many whales use mail to store all the spare mounts and runes they get from event bosses)

Simply requesting for some sort of addition of extra space, more inventory pages, a bank, or larger mail box.

- any would help with this

:panda: Anyufairchild
server 8/Fenris

Will Buy Shargase epic - 50 gold- need 13

Will buy overseer epic - 50 gold- need 7

Saurus war boys - depends on rank
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Monday, May 16th 2016, 12:32am

Well, they'll never actually need all those mounts and runes so they can probably delete some of those...

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 11th 2015

Monday, May 16th 2016, 1:13am

I only use 3 pages of items. And 2 pages in mail which i dont reqlly need. All u have to do is stop being a hoarder.

• Activate Facebook

• "Anyufairchild" is male
  • "Anyufairchild" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2016

Monday, May 16th 2016, 1:17am

i dont have godlike gear like you bankai, i still have to combine gear, i have to hoarde to get godlike gear, in a combine one day

:panda: Anyufairchild
server 8/Fenris

Will Buy Shargase epic - 50 gold- need 13

Will buy overseer epic - 50 gold- need 7

Saurus war boys - depends on rank
  • Activate Facebook