You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Fang

Epic

• "Fang" is male
  • "Fang" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Tuesday, May 3rd 2016, 10:29pm

Modesty and skill Problem

New card modesty is crazy Strong. Like outrageous so we all know everyone who can will most likely get him. Problem for everyone is killing him.

I feel that Because of the fact we didnt get the spells like we were supposed to a lot of these new chinese cards we are getting is with them spells in mind. So some classes have it easy killing humilty while other class really suck at it.

Mages - Just pure nuketown its not gonna be too much trouble for them godlike tempests or scorch return rates (And potential crits)

Warriors. Just clean break the bugger. gl slash also does 14 damage and there is cull.

Preists - Suck at killing anything to be honest But they can counter this guy somewhat with chosens. they lose no power and can get in there but really that is all preists have. And i might add that is a whale card and damm hard to get.

Rangers - Disfomation (And thats not really killing it) Swift death can do the job but chances of getting the sd at the right time. can be tricky. true shot gl only does 12 damage and awakened makes no differnce.

Pretty soon i feel The class difference will just get bigger and bigger. Mages already pretty much rule the 1v1 and fairy rush rangers come 2nd and warriors rule 4v4 ofc with mages (Cant live without their tempest for wheels).

Can you mods try to convince the devs to give us these cards we were all so badly wanting 1 last time?

[Battle] Kaynie-s5: i got no real life

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fang" (May 3rd 2016, 10:49pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

20 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Tabula_Rasa (03.05.2016), Axenthia (03.05.2016), Rikimaru (04.05.2016), Sorrow (04.05.2016), Pita (04.05.2016), miyu (04.05.2016), NoTheTerror (04.05.2016), Sapphire66 (04.05.2016), Krothu (04.05.2016), Horsewhisperer (04.05.2016), Vengeance (04.05.2016), Mythremi (04.05.2016), GGWP (05.05.2016), Damo (05.05.2016), Deathtaker56 (05.05.2016), MustacheMan (06.05.2016), Irene Swarovski (06.05.2016), Dragon (10.05.2016), Westy (06.06.2016), Horror75 (07.06.2016)

Tuesday, May 3rd 2016, 10:39pm

fang, mark the "thank" thingy so people can thumbs this up forum style lol
Maybe if a number can be shown of how many people that want these it can help to make a point to the devs.

• Activate Facebook

Fang

Epic

• "Fang" is male

Tuesday, May 3rd 2016, 10:49pm

Good Point and done :D

• Activate Facebook

Fang

Epic

• "Fang" is male

Tuesday, May 3rd 2016, 11:28pm

Why you making useless Comments about useless things on a suggestive thread? Get a life

• Activate Facebook

Dota2pro

Legendary

Tuesday, May 3rd 2016, 11:30pm

Relax kid, eat another doughnut.

Warehouse dist :D :D :D :D

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Fang

Epic

• "Fang" is male

Tuesday, May 3rd 2016, 11:41pm

Sigh. Now your bringing things that are not part of the Thread in here. My guess is that your lazy ass does not work so can only troll game and forum.

I bet you dont even know what my job is about. Using a simpsons kinda referance about eating doghnuts to imply im fat in some way? Which is very evident you dont know me at all.

Listen kid. Just go away cause i will no longer reply to you in fourm either after this

• Activate Facebook

Trash

Rare

Date of registration: Dec 25th 2015

Wednesday, May 4th 2016, 12:23am

I was thinking the same Fang.

And to help this point, we can see alot of post season in ROM how this card won games. Doesnt matter shield ward creatures... This card is so freaking op. If u arent a mage or warrior, u have to pray to your opponent dont get it at u killed him.

That card just show how devs care about the metagame. They dont release the skills because is pretty strong but release this card? No way...

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Wednesday, May 4th 2016, 5:50pm

R.I.P non payers... R.I.P

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 11th 2015

Thursday, May 5th 2016, 1:56am

I agree. The fact we are not getting new skills pretty much killed this game. All these new op cards coming out which are broken af, but they dont want to release new skills cause they too op? Lol ok. Publishers like gamingo should just demand the release of the new skills cause at the end of the day, the players have spoken and its obviously unanimous we want these skills. I dont personally need them but a lot of people are quitting because of this issue.

• Activate Facebook

Dota2pro

Legendary

Friday, May 6th 2016, 3:38am

Surely everyone who pays to play will recharge for this.

Bankai you sitting in pvp is one reason no one wants to que up and find a new. Why not que with some not so whale people for a change?

Modesty, Wheel, mercy...few things thats just gunna make priest class suck ;/ Not enough Chosen One skills floating around either.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, May 6th 2016, 9:25am

It just creates an unbalanced atmostphere with out them and does not keep pay to play players honest in terms of deck making and skill. If u have money u still need skill to be eilete with out those skills strong players will acquire a "dull blade" and just rely on $$$. Many believe that this is most of the top but there is a reason that certain players win more than others at certain levels. but hey again they can do as they like and we (the players) will do as we like in kind. (i hope the devs stop listening to saint and what not or at least when it comes to KAL vs ROM...he dont know shitttt about what goes on over here)

• Activate Facebook

Fang

Epic

• "Fang" is male

Tuesday, May 10th 2016, 9:45pm

Well Modesty comes saturday and it looks like this didnt get enough attention XD

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, May 10th 2016, 10:07pm

oi forum mods listen up

nag them devs sat in the office for us.
we are all gonna die coz modesty just gonna ruin us. we need new spells that give us advantage over modesty, or we all f*cked

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

• "jackkiller" is male

Tuesday, May 10th 2016, 10:10pm

fang the best player!!! :thumbsup:

Never say Never....but never Fear
  • Activate Facebook

• "Anyufairchild" is male

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2016

Tuesday, May 10th 2016, 10:28pm

only mages with godlike skills rule arena, but as far as gs, warriors rule with cull, and rangers own ones if they have decent cards, if you guys want i can post a 15 card ranger deck up, that discards entire deck of enemy by turn 8, even sooner if your lucky.

So yeah, mages dont run ones, people just dont know how to make decks.

here is a taste fang...

awakened jaraz 3 cd (discard 3)
oreyubi or whatever her name is 2 cd (nimble discard 2)
the devil 2 cd (discard 4)
add a sorann and there is your auto win vrs rushers, do you want the skills too, cmn rangers :O

:panda: Anyufairchild
server 8/Fenris

Will Buy Shargase epic - 50 gold- need 13

Will buy overseer epic - 50 gold- need 7

Saurus war boys - depends on rank

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Anyufairchild" (May 10th 2016, 10:49pm)

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 12:17am

Lol, so much monies and just for troll u cud have a high pristess so u have neverending kill enemy cards

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 5:59am

ranger deck has to be more than 15 if u are discarding. Much like fae deck needs to be more than 15. Granted fae decks needs to be mroe than 15 because of the draw power u will burn out if they survive the first wave or 2, in discard deck if you focus all on discard then you wont be able to handle counters for one and you will have no true finishers to clean up while there hand is at 0 because it wont stay at 0 for long and rebound saddle will help them revcover if you dont have things that will finfish them quick. Much like the main isssue with distract decks now. Since they are so much distract and they have low power rebound saddle can kill em with out u playing a single card. BUt hey this is just my 15 cents from testing a shittttt ton back in the day but hey new cards have been released maybe you can do it more efficiently with 15 cards with the new stuff.....(but i doubt it)....also you need to be able to switch gears and become a different style deck if they have anti in hand. But that transition takes some skill and finesse to pull off.

• Activate Facebook

Fang

Epic

• "Fang" is male

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 10:20am

awakened jaraz 3 cd (discard 3)
oreyubi or whatever her name is 2 cd (nimble discard 2)
the devil 2 cd (discard 4)
add a sorann and there is your auto win vrs rushers, do you want the skills too, cmn rangers :O

Seriously. that kind of deck is not that simple for starters.
I made a deck pretty much exactly the same (and can deck people out in 4 turns :p Ask peaselee) However the deck itself is so unreliable. the cards themselves are weak and they can nuke the early devils. Soon as they have a bit of field control it becomes very troublesome. and if they store a preistess in hand all the more harder to deal with lol. Prems take your hp and your only heal is preistess (not much) you could get a high lv rebound but then khumm, nargoth ect kill you. Other devils wipe you. Only thing its really good against is heavy power or fairy rush

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 10:49am

Also note that the concept of a "mill" deck or a deck around removing your opponents deck from being actively drawn seems op but u dont see the fruits till they have to draw the cards you removed ....meaning its a LONG game strategy....so as fang said yes u can remove cards but if you can deal with AT LEAST the 7 they have in hand .....its meaningless.....also note djinn for mages, gate for preists,...that weird goul, priestess and judgment are COMMON and will give u a headache meaning you will need a hybrid mill deck or some elaborate plan to deal with them. It seems nice and all buttttttttttttttttt once u start playing something u start to see its strenghts and weaknessses. ALSO that onki mill card is KRAP unless gl due to the popularity of rebound saddle....it will mill 4 cards only at legend which is not truly efficient enough imo...u need to mill FASTER due to your lack of true power in the deck....its why i feel that a hybrid of it would be pest for KAL meta...I know there are some other versions on ROM as well as china but they dont work for our meta and will soon not work very well at all due to certain cards coming.....(just sayin) lol

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 11:07am

Mill decks are interesting and can be annoying but they will require a lot commitment and become more efficent when you surprise your opponent with them. If it's your only strategy you won't get far with it in post since its not that hard to counter. As addition to the already listed cards you could also use cards that discard on hitting the enemy hero like the none elite imps/the undead event card that also has distraction ect. in combination with betrayers gate.

• Activate Facebook