You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "NaNaNaNaConor" is male
  • "NaNaNaNaConor" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 9:55pm

Anniversary Event

Hello,

So Chinese Version had this event named ''Anniversary Event'' where you could buy any tarot from it for 6k (Only allowed to buy one of each) and also the Sensei on crack card.
Would like to know if and if so, when will we be getting this? Would be great if we could have this come because I'd be great to have. I only want like 3 of the tarots, I opened one tarot pack seeing how good they was and got Moon (Far from the worst card, but was far from the ones I wanted).

I know you'll probably try taking advantage of tarot packs before releasing this and probably not even give it us just so you can make more money off tarot packs but it'll be nice to know about this.

Side Note, when are we having that new blacksmith feature? Like seriously I've been waiting ages for it.. Or is it not coming now? Because it'll stop whales recharging for gear.

Best Regards,

Conor

The Truth Shall Set You Free!

It's Better To Say Nothing, Than Say Something You'll Regret!
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 6:25am

3 years anniversary was 2 or 3 months ago, you forgot the awesome 3 Euro discount? I wouldn't expect it anytime soon. :)

:love:
  • Activate Facebook

• "Cyber662" is male

Date of registration: Mar 2nd 2016

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 2:59pm

Be grateful, Kay. 3 Euro is great for me. :D And what is the new blacksmith feature??

:love: So, this is my love story. I hope she would be mine, and her name is Angie. :love:
  • Activate Facebook

• "NaNaNaNaConor" is male
  • "NaNaNaNaConor" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 8:39pm

Yep I'm so sorry forgot about that great discount.

The new Blacksmith feature is where you spend gold instead of having all 4 gear to combine. For example if I had leg armour, I'd use gold to basically fill in the other 3 spaces instead of trying to get all 4.

The Truth Shall Set You Free!

It's Better To Say Nothing, Than Say Something You'll Regret!
  • Activate Facebook

• "Cyber662" is male

Date of registration: Mar 2nd 2016

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 1:23pm

Nice, but that would be hard. Not collecting gold, but percentage of success

:love: So, this is my love story. I hope she would be mine, and her name is Angie. :love:
  • Activate Facebook