You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female
  • "Lilpwnd" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 26th 2015

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 12:19pm

Enhancement Fuel - feedback

Hey guys!

I would love to hear your feedback about this new crazy thing we started to post on the forums (yes it will be some kind of DAILY deal for everyone ^^).
So what are your thought about this first one - Enhancement Fuel?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Cyber662" is male

Date of registration: Mar 2nd 2016

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 12:34pm

It's a good idea lilp, but how bout once a week free epic to non vips so that they can enhance easily too. Hehe :P

:love: So, this is my love story. I hope she would be mine, and her name is Angie. :love:
  • Activate Facebook

• "Cartoon" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 12:55pm

no offense but if there are gonna be more like that, then you might as well not anymore :thumbdown:

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female
  • "Lilpwnd" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 26th 2015

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 1:21pm

Maybe explain why? I made this topic to see what you guys thin about it but also hear the explanation... what you wrote it not telling me why you think this way. Thanks :)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 11th 2015

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 3:57pm

I dont even know what this topic is about. Did i miss something worth my time by not login in recently?

• Activate Facebook

• "Soundso" is male

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 4:15pm

It`s about getting 1 epic card for every 50 Gold you recharged.

In my oppinion, that Event was that useful. I would have like if the cards were of blue rank or legendary. If you use them for enhancement you need the legi once. And blue once would have been nice to sacrifice in order to craft saddles.

"Always remember,
It`s just a game!"
:cursing:
  • Activate Facebook

Xaran

Epic

Date of registration: Dec 15th 2015

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 5:00pm

i don#t like this to much thanks to wb and a vip 4 boosterjagd(sry don't know how you call it in english) i've got more epics i need so i don't need to recharge for normal epics.
it is a fine bonus when you wanna recharge but recharge for epics no need.
would be better when you give elite epics (when you take the ones out of the seelenbaasar its not a high boost) this would be a little boost for your event...
btw: there was an event for recharge every day and after 6 or 7 days you get a legie for free this event was much better...

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 6:04pm

the event was ok... but maybe something more useful or for every 50g you charge u get an epic and once u reach 1000g u get a legendary and once reach 10000g u get a godlike and at 15000g u get a awakened

but for a guard i will never do lol

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 6:07pm

It's certainly a nice idea, but it's only really useful for low VIPs (I've noticed you doing more things aimed at low VIPs recently, actually), and the low VIP need to be new players too. I'm nowhere near a whale, but I have so many spare epics floating around that I could enhance a dozen legendaries at maximum sacrifice and still have 30 or 40 epics left. As such, I just completely ignored it. If it was get 1 Legendary Guard for every 100 gold recharged, I might have done it though. If I had a Fire Ruby spare to use them on, anyway.

But yeah, a nice idea, but probably useless. I can't imagine anyone will have decided to recharge on that day just for some epics when they could get that many epic cards in 2 or 3 days from WB and various other sources.

If it was an event where reaching certain milestones gave certain cards, that could be good too. So 50 gold would get you an epic Guard, then 100 might be a 1.0 Epic Elite, then 250 maybe a 1.1 Epic Elite, then 500 perhaps a certain Event Elite, and 1000 a Legendary Elite of some kind?

• Activate Facebook

Trash

Rare

Date of registration: Dec 25th 2015

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 6:14pm

I thought those epic cards was special things like 30k silver food instead of 11k... Lol. Tbh, not good. Would better if it was legendary atleast

• Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 6:27pm

Myth said it all. There are very few people who need weak epics. Low vips on new servers maybe but they are better off spending small recharge events and getting a decent epic or on recharge parts of collection events. Align it with one of those maybe? Its a nice little bonus, can be used for a couple of things, but only if you can get real good stuff for your gold too.

• Activate Facebook

• "NoTheTerror" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 10:18pm

The Guard card was really the worst card in the world to ask people to recharge for. Its not even worth getting a bunch to combine to make a awakened out of. Also the card is easy to obtain so its not really worth recharging for.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 11th 2015

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 10:40pm

It`s about getting 1 epic card for every 50 Gold you recharged.

In my oppinion, that Event was that useful. I would have like if the cards were of blue rank or legendary. If you use them for enhancement you need the legi once. And blue once would have been nice to sacrifice in order to craft saddles.
Thx for the explanation. This event seems useless. 1 legendary card would be worth it. Or maybe 20 rare cards instead. Make the events worth it. People work hard for their money. Anybody not named thrasymachus will think twice b4 they recharge. And this is not a an event i would participate in. But thank you for trying lil. U keep the forum interesting.
  • Activate Facebook

Dota2pro

Legendary

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 12:28am

I dont know but thats probably because i dont spend money on this game :thumbup::thumbup:

Maybe if your sales actually took off 40% off then id consider.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 7:48am

Fuel is mostly meaningless to be perfectly honest. All people really want and or need is silver. If they instituted whale care or even battlements silver I think it would achieleve what you are looking for more efficiently and would be easier to implement because its already in other versions of the game. We all have extra cards we never use with our 90+ pages of extra cards dont think more will do anything

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 7:17pm

You are thinking along the right lines, each epic is worth 11K silver when used as consumption. The problem is you're trying to apply a bandaid... worse a bandaid that cost money... in attempt to stop hemorrhaging players. I completely understand you need money to keep going, but you have events for that. If this was run during a recharge event that would have been better. What would you have done if anyone recharged 6000+ gold? You can only have a max of 99 of any card...

If you want to do something silly like this do it as part of a 30 daily login event (and throw in more variety of crap cards, one stack of 15 from each race since we are collectors after all and at least one day of a 30 stack of Healing Rings because someone probably wants to enchance a skill).

The problem is silver is used for more then just enchancement, people like buying packs, buying from the rep shop and combining. You can have other days be stacks of silver and some rare cards you want people to have or use more.

But really the best solution is still just have the devs tweak the silver rewards to be at least 5 times their current. Silver can only get you so far and doesn't give you the power cards whales depend on, so being closer to compete with them will get more people buying gold because maybe this new card will give them the edge they need to compete...

Don't ask me, I don't even know why I'm still here.
  • Activate Facebook

Hydra

Legendary

• "Hydra" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 7:44pm

So true. Silver is the most important currency. Events like the Dragon ball recharge event. 100g for a box, is one of the main reason people recharge.

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 8:22pm

5 times is ridiculous though. That would mean that just from logging in each day, you'd get enough silver to enhance a legendary, and with a daily activity of 30 minutes or so, you'd have enough silver for that Godlike enhance in maybe a week. 2 weeks tops. Double silver is the absolute maximum it should go.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 8:59pm

The 10K I get I immediately lose 3 days a week to donating to guild. 5K goes to the daily silver pack purchase. So I start each day with a -5K silver. Booster bonanza eats 100K.

I'm not sure what hacks you are doing to get a Legend Enchance down to 50K silver, it's 261K for me IF I have an opal and I have maxed buildings/research. Buying a Legend in the rep shop is 320K silver. Enchancing a non-elite gl is 5.67 mil silver, no way you can get that in a week or two even at 5 times. Elites are worse at 339.3K and 7.371 mil respectively. Right now it takes many months of daily grind just to make one gl again IF you have the stone to do it.

The cheapest GL, combining a common from rep shop is still around 2-3 mil silver though it'll make your clicker finger fall off and take around an hour to do.

You probably don't see it if you recharge during the recharge events, but silver from just grind is terrible and that is all I'm talking about. Look at tower, I just wasted 3+ minutes(counting the slow victory screen and card flip) beating a level to get 70 silver? That isn't even enough to buy a COMMON from the rep shop. If you aren't using at least mostly legends in PvP you might as well not even play.

Think of it this way, the ceiling for new players keeps getting higher, especially if you actually want new blood on your new servers. greater silver allows them to 'catchup' while also appeasing those that have been here years to finally make the stuff that they've been wanting to.

For instance, I had 2 gl stone, and maybe 11 legend stones since I last recharged months ago. I have 2 gl stone and 2 legend stones now. (I enhanced using a lot of epic stones, but several were free from consumption, and did one awaken by shards) yet somehow I don't even have enough silver for the booster bonanza despite playing every day getting 70+ activity and most all the quests and getting 3000 points in FZ. I have BARELY improved my cards in months. I'm stuck playing the same boring cards I've had without improving them much and you expect this game to keep my attention? I don't even have the attention span to do PvP anymore beyond the daily quests. I'm not having fun beyond talking with my guild some. All I'm asking for is make it a little more worth it for me to not keep searching for a new place to go.

Don't ask me, I don't even know why I'm still here.

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "ChameraDreams" (Apr 20th 2016, 9:28pm)

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 11:51pm

1. Port - if you're lucky, you can get 40k+ silver from ~18 hours. That'd be 200k silver with the x5.
2. Use fuel cards. Enhancing leg elite becomes ~120k and GL elite becomes ~2.5mil.

If you're bored, change up the deck a little, or try something completely different. Sometimes I make an all-rare deck and see how far I can get with it. Double silver would easily be enough to solve boredom - they can't put it too high because you run to the opposite end of the problem - suddenly you've got everything and you've no reason to spend anymore.

• Activate Facebook