You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "glingsta" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 13th 2015

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 11:14pm

Discription aragoth and darkbringer

There any mistake in description?

Aragoth gl 50% faillure draw card. i though awaken was 100% and 10 shadowdamge for when still able to draw card like predemption plan b and unicorns and such.

And darkbringer gl if died does restore 10 life to hero in the same lane. Bu awaken said 10 life to all enemy hero

is that right?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

SOCl2

Good

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 1:51am

There any mistake in description?

Aragoth gl 50% faillure draw card. i though awaken was 100% and 10 shadowdamge for when still able to draw card like predemption plan b and unicorns and such.

And darkbringer gl if died does restore 10 life to hero in the same lane. Bu awaken said 10 life to all enemy hero

is that right?
I thought I was the only one that noticed. Aragoth's description just says an enemy hero will get 10 damage if they fail to draw a card but its has no description unlike her gl form. I'm pretty sure she supposed to stop you from drawing cards even though it doesn't say.

Darkbringer is even more ridiculous if this is really what he does and translation is correct. Deal 8 damage to a RANDOM enemy hero (as opposed to hero in direct line of sight like his leg/gl form), and restores 10 hp to ALL enemy heroes when he dies. Idk about you, but this sounds more like a nerf to me....

Hope someone clarifies this too
  • Activate Facebook

Demadrend

Product Manager

• "Demadrend" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 10:32am

Can confirm there is a typo.

Awakened Garghael will deal 8 Damage per turn against the enemy Hero in his own lane, likewise when Garghael dies, he will Heal the enemy Hero in his own lane.

Argaroth: The Chinese loca is tricky, for sure there is no mention of a % chance to supress a card from being drawn. We will test it more and see if we cna come up with a more accurate ability description for next Maint.

:D Demadrend :D
Product Manager
  • Activate Facebook

• "glingsta" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 13th 2015

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 3:00pm

Thanks for the reply

The most important is aragoth is it 100% and does 10 damge if cant draw or when still able to draw cards.

because isimportant for me i want to awaken this or jaarax

• Activate Facebook

Demadrend

Product Manager

• "Demadrend" is male

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 3:36pm

Update to this - will be updated on next weeks' Maintenance.

Argaroth - Demise: Has a 50% chance to either block an enemy hero from drawing a card, or causes 10 shadow damage. Does not trigger when enemy Hand is full, or Deck is empty (i.e. when impossible for a card to be drawn).
Affects all enemy heroes, but as seperate instances =

4 enemy Heroes combinations:
1x Draw Block + 3x 10 Shaodw Damage
2x Draw Block + 2x 10 Shadow Damage
3x Draw Block + 1x 10 Shadow damage
4x Draw Block
4x 10 Shadow Damage

You get the gist.

Product Manager
  • Activate Facebook

Schmoo

Common

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 1:05pm

Demadrend, could you clarify your above post please,

If I have understood you correctly, in a 4v4 fight, awakened Argaroth affects every enemy hero each turn so potentially could cause 10 (20 if crits) shadow damage to each of the 4 enemy heros ie could cause up to 80 total damage to heros in a turn? And in a typical turn might block two enemy heros from drawing a card, and cause 10 damage to each of the two other heros on the same turn?

Thanks

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 1:41pm

Schmoo, I agree that description as given by Demandrend is not completely clear and can have at least two interpretations.

First is given by Demandred in his example, but I understand it differently.

The descrition is:

Quoted

Argaroth - Demise: Has a 50% chance to either block an enemy hero from drawing a card, or causes 10 shadow damage.

My interpretation is that Argaroth has 50% chance to do one of the two effects (bolck draw or cause 10 shadow damage) and 50% chance to has no effect at all.

In that case combination for 4 heroes can include even 0 x block draw and 0 x 10 shadow damage and any other combination including the ones described by Demandred.
  • Activate Facebook

Demadrend

Product Manager

• "Demadrend" is male

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 2:42pm

Nope:

Argaroth does 1 of 2 things:

- blocks a card draw
OR
- causes 10 Shadow damage

If there are 4 enemy Heroes, she does this to EVERY Hero, but the ability triggers independently on each enemy hero.

So, she can block enemy hero 1, and cause 10 shadow damage to enemy Hero 2, block again on enemy Hero 3, and cause 10 shadow damage on enemy Hero 4.

It is NOT that she either blocks a card draw on all 4 enemy heroes or she causes 10 shadow damage on all enemy heroes.

Product Manager
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 3:04pm

OK Dema, but in that case description should be "Has 100% chance to either block from drawing a card, or causes 10 shadow damage.

Or drop percentage completly to not confuse players, description could be like that:

Demise: Argaroth either block an enemy hero from drawing a card, or causes 10 shadow damage.

• Activate Facebook

Demadrend

Product Manager

• "Demadrend" is male

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 4:29pm

Fair one. I'll look at it again.

Product Manager
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 7:51pm

I think the optimum wording (since "100% chance to block from drawing, or causes 10 shadow damage" could also make it sound like she has a 100% chance to block draw) would be:

"Demise: Argoroth has a 50% chance to prevent each opponent from drawing a card. If the draw is not prevented, she deals 10 shadow damage to that opponent."

• Activate Facebook

• "Cartoon" has been banned

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 11:02pm

Obviously it does 1 of the 2. She's an awaken card. Who would buy that knowing it could do nothing....... not me!!!...

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 6:13am

Obviously it does 1 of the 2. She's an awaken card. Who would buy that knowing it could do nothing....... not me!!!...

Who would buy it anyways? The card is only viable in 4s and even there it's not that good. 12 CD with a very bad self inspiring ability, you will very rarely get this card out, if you draw it early it's a dead card in your hand for 12 turns, if you draw it late so u can use the inspiring ability the game is mostly over already anyways. Not a big fan of this card. Jaraxx, Garghael and Caligula seem more interesting.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 11th 2015

Sunday, April 17th 2016, 10:40pm

Argaroth might be good in challange hall, but challange hall now is too easy to this card be useful and when you are dark champion. Awakened overseer maybe will good.

• Activate Facebook