You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

vanessa

Common

• "vanessa" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 19th 2016

Saturday, March 19th 2016, 6:14am

merge server 15 with 13 and 14

i think it is about time to do it.reasons are>
> a guild already reached level 9.
> AH is dead
> pvp is dead
> challenge hall is most of time empty
> post is won by the same person almost everytime
> GS is won by the same team everytime
> forbidden zone never reach maximum
and reasons can go on...

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "NaNaNaNaConor" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Saturday, March 19th 2016, 2:14pm

They should of merged 13 with 14 long ago.

I think they would merge 15 with 16 soon, 16 are closer to 15 players than 15 to 14 or 13. I don't know what they're are doing or thinking but thought they would of said by now.

The Truth Shall Set You Free!

It's Better To Say Nothing, Than Say Something You'll Regret!
  • Activate Facebook

Westy

Rare

Saturday, March 19th 2016, 10:20pm

s15 deserves some major D after being released only a couple months after s14 but having so much more advantages than us, GIMME DAT MERGEEEEE

gimme gl equips and a merge :love:
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Saturday, March 19th 2016, 11:24pm

Merging s16 and s15 would kill us. We still need a lot more time. Merge s15 and s14 together to make one big server and link that in to s13. So s15 and 16 become s13

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2016

Sunday, March 20th 2016, 4:33am

just completly merge all older servers were merged on pvp anyway thads the part thad sucks xD so just merge us fully

and i agree u cant merge new servers thads killing the point of hafing new servers xD

• Activate Facebook

Pita

Rare

• "Pita" is female

Sunday, March 20th 2016, 3:55pm

I would rather want merge s15 and s16 eheheh. here you have what will happen if we merge with lower servers xD

s15 is actually pretty weak compared to others... For majority of time there wasn't any ppl who did many big recharges there. Merge wouldn't be so bad u.u

KaL gave me cancer but who cares >:v
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Sunday, March 20th 2016, 4:02pm

Hah I remember that film. It was so hilariously silly.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, March 20th 2016, 4:06pm

I would rather want merge s15 and s16 eheheh. here you have what will happen if we merge with lower servers xD

s15 is actually pretty weak compared to others... For majority of time there wasn't any ppl who did many big recharges there. Merge wouldn't be so bad u.u

thats hilarious, your server is 2 years old or something. That yall suck is your personal problem, its about time to merge u with S1-S14. S16 can join us later.
:love:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 11th 2015

Sunday, March 20th 2016, 4:16pm

thats hilarious, your server is 2 years old or something. That yall suck is your personal problem, its about time to merge u with S1-S14. S16 can join us later.
Agree with kaynie. S15 got the most solo time in the history of th3 game. I have no idea why s15 top players are not begging for a merge. This is beyond me. U fight the same ppl and arena usually empty. How can you not want a merge? Oh i forgot you do want a merge, with a 4 month old server lol. S15 is just sad.
  • Activate Facebook

Pita

Rare

• "Pita" is female

Sunday, March 20th 2016, 4:32pm

Not like I say I don't want merge, we need it pretty badly. Merging with lowers servers of course would be fun too.
Guess no more jokes or irony, next time I will just keep quiet to avoid hate...

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, March 20th 2016, 5:30pm

S1-4 and S5-S12 need a full merge. S13- S14 need a full merge. S15 if they do merge with lower would need a cross merge for the start, if not then cross merge with S16 a month or two down the line.

The reason S15 haven't been merged with lower is because we've not actually had any major whales, S13: Fang, BANKAI, Tortuga and others. I'd list some for there but the only big whale I know of was P2W and that was only because of when they first merged, I've never really paid attention to S14 (Sorry to S14 players, but it's always been too dead).

S16 has had more whales than S15 and that's two seasons in: Croton, Dragon, imkris and few others. So it's more likely for Dev's to merge S15 with S16 a few months on, if we was to be merged with lower then i think we should have it done like first stated in this reply.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, March 20th 2016, 5:47pm

what has it to do with the amount of whales on the servers? S14 is around 2.5 Years old, S15 2 Years and S16 4 months... do you really think a merge with S16 would be fair in some way?
If you wanna use the amount of whales as some factor for the decision of a merge it would make even more sense to merge S15 with S1-S14, since it could encourage S15 ppl to whale.

:love:
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, March 20th 2016, 5:58pm

Well the more whales the server has, the better off the players are. imkris and Croton have like 5 elite awakens, more than people on S15, so already they could keep up.

S15 has been out for 1 and a half years i believe and S16 has been out for 2-3 months. (Well that's gone quick, feels like last week).

Nothing would encourage people to whale, because the amount for them to put into the game for them to compete is too high, it'd just kill off all the last of S15 free players, making the server even more dead (They wouldn't full merge S15 straight away).

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, March 20th 2016, 8:31pm

Just because there are 3 whales in s16, doesnt justify the merge of a new server with a server that has been around for 2 years. How about the rest of the s16 population? Most of them still have full rare or epic equipment. S15 crybabies are worried about 3 players. But dont care about the rest of the s16 population and how unfair it is for them. Server is 4 months old but a lot of them didn't join right away. There are players that joined a week ago or 2 months ago. So u s15 players wanna pick on those players right? Lol. Higher gear, higher rep, higher card grade, higher resources for fz, saddle upgrade etc. Lets be serious now. Man up and ask for a cross merge with the big boys.

• Activate Facebook

Fang

Epic

• "Fang" is male

Sunday, March 20th 2016, 9:13pm

What is that clip off lol? Im intrigued

[Battle] Kaynie-s5: i got no real life
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Sunday, March 20th 2016, 9:14pm

The clip is from a movie called The Cabin in the Woods, which is a parody of the genre of horror films involving houses in isolated locations.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, March 20th 2016, 9:37pm

yeah, bank and kaynie are correct. merging us - s16 - right now destroys the point of having a new server. we need time to progress and have more whales and better cards. right now its too new to merge. give us time lol. Unless you wanted to merge us to s17 thats not been made yet... yeah NO merge :)

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Pita

Rare

• "Pita" is female

Sunday, March 20th 2016, 9:43pm

Bankai and Kaynie, why so agressive...? Honestly I know exacly that it's better for new players to merge us with s13/14, Conor know this as well and others too. Maybe I didn't make joke clear enough for you two... If 2 persons speak about something doesn't mean it's whole server...

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, March 20th 2016, 10:38pm

This is our passive side Pita :). Aggressive side is a lot more charming. Don't take it personal man, we just expressing our opinion. I love my s15 people, shout out to ya. Special shout outs to the s15 female player that have the op forum pic. :thumbup: guardians have too many thirsty dudes, we need some girls. So join our guild in merge.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2016

Sunday, March 20th 2016, 10:43pm

you sad bankai cos the wont trow you fresh meat u can corupt and feed on? xD

• Activate Facebook