You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 5:23pm

Change Card Art

I know this could have been posted ages ago, but is it just me or does anyone else not like the art for some cards. I think Sensei Calista just looks plain awful and all the slyvi just look silly too. Why make them look like strippers with swords?

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 5:48pm

These card arts look infinitely better than the old ones, though. I mean, Calista looked like she'd been run over with a steam roller. Plus, lol, RoM actually uses the same card arts as KaL for sylvi XD

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 5:55pm

calista been run over by a steam roller? she was holding her sword in the case in a wood

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 5:59pm

calista been run over by a steam roller? she was holding her sword in the case in a wood

I was meaning her face. It looked like it was drawn by a 2 year old who found some finger paints. It was so bad that I never even got her until the art change, even though she's really strong.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 5th 2016

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 10:12pm

Gotta agree with mythremi. I just dont like Demon Hunter Azreal new art. It bothers me soooooooo much >.<
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 10:21pm

Gotta agree with mythremi. I just dont like Demon Hunter Azreal new art. It bothers me soooooooo much >.<

Lol yeah, he looks like a little kid. I got used to it though, and I can't remember what he used to look like anymore.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 5th 2016

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 10:25pm

Lol yeah, he looks like a little kid. I got used to it though, and I can't remember what he used to look like anymore.

Just better xD
  • Activate Facebook