You are not logged in.

[EN 16] From the Future

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female
  • "Mythremi" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Tuesday, December 15th 2015, 11:28pm

From the Future

Hello, fellow earthlings! I come from a time plane in the distant future - a world destroyed by violence and left Wavaged and Wifeless. I have come to the past to prevent the apocalyptic future. That's right - the cause of this obliteration is nothing less than the Release of Server 16! If Server 16 is released it shall mean the end of human civilisation! It began when the whales all migrated to s16. It was OK to begin with... some people recharging 50k for the virtues and the tarot packs. Then it got out of hand. Whaling wasn't good enough. If you wanted to be first you had to eliminate competition through other means: Murder. Huge premiums would be paid for the elimination of competitors. Soon, this escalated beyond s16. It moved to other pay-to-win games. Not long after that, it moved into the real world. You could pay assassins and they would kill off your enemies. Then one whale climbed beyond all others - One Whale to Rule Them All. He paid for Premium VIP 10 Nuclear Assassins who would raze entire towns in search for their target.

And that is the story of how I got bored one day and decided to write a story about how I'm from the future because I saw you could introduce yourself as being from s16 already.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook