You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Monday, March 21st 2016, 10:50am

I liked it, although I only bought Grimm. I reckon if I hadn't been saving up for something else, I'd have recharged for all 7 days. It's a good way to get older cards that don't exist in circulation and aren't worth the full 1000 gold recharge for a normal event card. If I were to improve it, I'd say give out cards on the same day they're recharged for, but I can understand why that's not realistically possible.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 6th 2016

Monday, March 21st 2016, 12:06pm

Epic Collector was honestly a very good event I know a lot of people in S16 that did it, I'm fairly new adding on to the fact that i quit early on s15 because it was already too powerful for me; having cards like these that i've honestly never touched or seen and experimenting with them is pretty fun. With that out there I just hope that if there is another it would be a cool card like Odin or something good just like Osiris. :love:

• Activate Facebook

Westy

Rare

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Monday, March 21st 2016, 6:47pm

I dont like it at all, i think it should be changed for the godlike equips i keep begging for!

gimme gl equips and a merge :love:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 13th 2015

Monday, March 21st 2016, 7:28pm

It was a nice event in overall but i didn''t do it because i dont like any of the cards.

But sure helps non vips or low vips.

And instead of adding new events which always nice better improve support

because in overall its really bad months now no answers

they cant check bug i even give them time wehen happened. even a screeshot before and after how it comes.

still no refund. But refund chatic waste ticket the net day because some big whale lost in chatic waste.

Can ban me in 1 day for accaunt share twice , Still serveral proof op peeps boosting with solid proof of screenshots and they admitt it for months nothing has done.

Compare those 2 things Its a big joke the support. Comunmunity in forum is great.

But so far kal shows only care about some peeps if the ask ban they do , if some want free gifts they give all others they don't care. So obvious Thats the only thing it ruins the game, thats why i did't recharge 3 times 50k

And one person recharged back than for awakened caliste never got his card.more than year now? after that he didn't do any forum event recharge,

• Activate Facebook

• "NaNaNaNaConor" is male

Monday, March 21st 2016, 8:22pm

Oooo making your own cards seems like a really good event. Maybe one time a monster, then next a skill? And like Mythremi said, the top ones get put (Or put forward to be added).

You never know someone might have great ideas and might get hired (Like your ''We need you'').

The Truth Shall Set You Free!

It's Better To Say Nothing, Than Say Something You'll Regret!
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Monday, March 21st 2016, 9:37pm

yeah, i liked the event but didn't charge as i couldn't XD

maybe do an event that is like Lucky Draw but its sort of like this. The more loyal you have been to kings and legends the better your rewards. and as there is a forum post about odin, at the end of it you could have him? i dont know people will say about how will make money etc, well in this ya kind of dont, just reward your players like you did in chinese new year

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

Pita

Rare

• "Pita" is female

Monday, September 5th 2016, 12:57am

I really like we got v.2 of Create Card event even that I didn't have time to take part in it. For this reason I hope for v.3 ^^

Most of KaL comunity is lazy and because of this for more 'time consuming' event I think rewards should be more generous ;)

Few other ideas I had:

*Cosplay
*Create wallpaper with KaL theme
*Make short funny story with card creatures as characters
*Make rage comic about KaL (It's really not hard!)

And something like this: as we know KaL is card trading game with cards database growing bigger with each month. We could have monthly event (or just event from time to time) similar to Strongman event. Putting certain cards on field and making screenshot. Cards would change each time and best collectors would get more rewards :) I think this would reward those maniacs who aim to have full guide and encourage others to hunt for those rarest cards. (Excluding vip-only cards from this would be very appreciated)

Edit: By vip-only I mean Tarots, Vice and Virtue and cards from recharge not yet available in packs :p

No wuaśnie, nic nie robio, a ino dogadywać potrafio, cebulaki januszowe jedne :V RAK JEST SILNY!
Rip Pieseł...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Pita" (Sep 5th 2016, 1:34am)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 13th 2016

Monday, September 5th 2016, 5:59am

my opinion

guess card: better panda likely(jumper,eater,summon panda,panda shield wielder), drawing card: please share KaL card template tool for creativity,writing really interesting some need translator. :):thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook