You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "b4roqu3" is male
  • "b4roqu3" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Monday, December 14th 2015, 3:45am

[ASK] Deck building for Tower lvl 45-50

Hello masters of KaL,i am a nubie and a player based here who try to complete tower level, on old forum,theres a guide for deck building to do tower level 45-50 which is really helpfull for me.
So,im asking if any of u guys can help nubie like me to finish tower.
I'm hoping to get info for all classes deck coz the last one is for ranger only.
Thanks in advance.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Monday, December 14th 2015, 8:36am

I can usually clear 45 - 50 just with a normal power deck, except switching some cards out for a shit ton of Refuge and Righteous Judgement. An all-legendary vigilance deck can deal with any rushers.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Monday, December 14th 2015, 9:40am

TBH its more about the creatures than anything. My tower deck is 16 cards for levels 45-50 and i switch out cards to counter the specific deck. Cards to use King vel assair or anything with forestall....i think lettuce twin strike got it, rhyli....u can get her with pvp medals, gheist....rep shop, sorann (for rush levels....u may need 2 or stock on some elf spears) vylen for angel levels, 1 to 2 cd 2 trolls (the ones that take damage adn stay alive until the end of next turn) and or rulk. Since the computer is not too smart and they draw a bazillion cards they will nuke HARD what ever u play first...play troll or rulk let them exhaust all nukes then play creatures gg. U will also need some recycle, newa, alexandria, preistess (judgement is way too slow and expensive anyways). SKills are usually a classes best nukes play 5 ish. Priest is a little funny so if u are a priest let me know and i can explain (their nukes are garbo so u will need RJ and plenty HH and sanc so deck is like 18 ish cards)....Hope that helps

• Activate Facebook

Fang

Epic

• "Fang" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Monday, December 14th 2015, 10:17am

Most cases if you have something like a troll or desp soul to take the nukes a rylli pretty much stalls everything for you to place out. and in a lot of cases while rylli is out if you put all firepower on 1 line. Helps with some stages.

[Battle] Kaynie-s5: i got no real life
  • Activate Facebook

• "b4roqu3" is male
  • "b4roqu3" started this thread

Monday, December 14th 2015, 11:00am

Thanks guys,i'll try those suggestion

And if dev dont mind to re-post those breakdown level tower on old forum that would b very awesome.

Thanks guys

• Activate Facebook