You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "KingBast" started this thread

Saturday, January 5th 2019, 2:29pm

Goodbye 2018

Remember when they downgraded 11th cos it made whales cry? Welcome to 2019 where all your deck can be turned into walls and if you buy the Super Store card you can summon a Common Goblin Bully if you're very unlucky (and have more money than sense). If you think a merge is going to fix what's broken about this game I pity you. A game is supposed to be played for fun but some people treat KAL like a business, they wake up and spend all day being Arena Trump and wonder why it's empty. 2018 was the year KAL died in my opinion. Coming back after a few months nothing has changed. Rangers still ranger, whales still whale. It's only good for entertainment value now, I can't wait to see what happens next. Perhaps a FEMA camp next to the stables where free players are kept indefinitely for the further protection of our precious whalefolk.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "KingBast" (Jan 5th 2019, 6:43pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Saturday, January 5th 2019, 4:13pm

Welcome back mate!

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, January 5th 2019, 6:47pm

Thank you good sir. Once I heard about how amazing Silent Night was I had to rush back immediately. Sadly I was delayed several weeks and Christmas was over by the time I arrived, or at least the event was broken and the boss is terrible. Trojan War for Christmas noobs.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, January 5th 2019, 10:56pm

11th really helped close the gap between tiny seals and whales....Since that got removed its just been complete crap to pvp against the big spenders.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, January 5th 2019, 11:10pm

Exactly, well as long as whale fights are popular then long may KAL reign supreme as the leader in obvious reasons why failure is the only option.

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

Wrath

Epic

• "Wrath" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Monday, January 7th 2019, 12:41pm

Even worse now with that awakaned for 30k, now this game its only for big cash boys and girls. People that recharge like normal people or dont even recharge, dont have a chance with all that free awakaned cards for rich boys and girls... Soon or latter Big whales will have all is decks full of awakaned cards. And the mortals will be happy for some new godlike...I really dont understand in what direction this game wants to achieve. But what i see its that this game its more and more for Rich people, and all the rest its starting to put aside...

ps and 11th its not any kind of gap between whales, its just a stupid broken card that puts aside all kind of strategy, remember whales can also play 11th+whale cards you still dont have a chance to win...its just a broken card. Same as Calculina in my opinion...

• Activate Facebook

Monday, January 7th 2019, 12:54pm

True, and regardless of our differing opinions on 11th not helping smaller players compete and close the gap a little, the equally and more ridiculous cards which followed prove what a farce that whole debacle was. I also notice no free card quest for Lord Konrad this month, so perhaps the new business model is pay-to-stay not pay-to-play which is hilarious given that most people have already left.

Neinometer

99.999%

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "KingBast" (Jan 7th 2019, 1:01pm)

• Activate Facebook