You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Hopeless44" is male
  • "Hopeless44" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 12th 2018

Tuesday, January 1st 2019, 5:18pm

Supremacy ended to early

Supremacy ended today , while it should end on 2-1-2019 10:00 am cet.

So most people wasted a minimum of 700 gold .

Most people now missed their hard needed opal frags !!!

What is KAL gonna do about it ?
Doesnt KAL see that more and more people are getting upset of all the blunders KAL is making last 6-12 months ?
MOre and more people are quitting the game, mostly because there isnt any answer from KAL itself and people are getting a bit tired of it.

Hopeless44

S-17 Bastien
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Tuesday, January 1st 2019, 5:35pm

Hello,

Supremacy did not end prematurely. I spent 700 gold on one pack and achieved the required amount of points yesterday in order to receive rewards, which I got this morning.

Given that the event started at the same time on all servers, I can only assume that you forgot to get the free pack on one of the days and now, realizing your blunder, are attempting to blame KaL for your own negligence.

-Focust

• Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Tuesday, January 1st 2019, 8:04pm

It was supposed to end today I'm pretty sure

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, January 1st 2019, 9:02pm

Yup, 1 extra pack was enough if you claimed daily. But it probably wasnt the best choice to let it run for 14 days within the holidays, ez to miss a day that way or to end up claiming it delayed on multiple days and requiring a 2nd pack due to it in the end.

• Activate Facebook