You are not logged in.

• "magusrequip" started this thread

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 4:47am

Is the game down Yet Again!!!!

Hello is the game down yet again on loading screen it either freezes on then black screen with loading game, please wait or occasionally gets to the Connecting to server with a countdown screen goes all the way through countdown and then freezes on the Connecting to server text but never does... just wanting to know if game is down for maitenace to fix the tab error or if its broken in yet another way again thanks.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Zidane

Game Master

Date of registration: Jul 3rd 2017

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 5:35am

Hello player,

The game is currently working as I'm trying to get on; I believe the maintenance was to get our test server back up and running. As for the event tab: we're not sure why it's not working on the live game, but there are quite a few very strong cards on the horizon.

-Z

• Activate Facebook

• "Hopeless44" is male

Date of registration: Jun 12th 2018

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 6:19am

Hello player,

The game is currently working as I'm trying to get on; I believe the maintenance was to get our test server back up and running. As for the event tab: we're not sure why it's not working on the live game, but there are quite a few very strong cards on the horizon.

-Z
NIce that there are strong cards comming, but strong cards means lots of money to be payd !!!
Further the evnt tab is still missing so not any possible way to get the strong cards on there
Hopeless44

S-17 Bastien
  • Activate Facebook

• "Purity" is male

Date of registration: Apr 18th 2018

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 6:22am

does that mean event list soon?...zzzzzz

[Public] Groll: go tired your father
freedom from immorality..
Honor..Honesty..Integrity
#makeKALgreatagain :thumbdown:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 14th 2018

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 11:16pm

As for the event tab: we're not sure why it's not working on the live game, but there are quite a few very strong cards on the horizon.

Seriously? This is your pathetic excuse for a comment? A simple "we don't know why this happens, but look forward to new cards"? Just wow... you really are digging a hole for yourselves if you think of these half-arsed comments. All this shows is how new cards matter more to you than keeping a game stable and actively running. In fact, you basically stated how money matters more than keeping the server stable. Seriously? The game has been like this for... so long. People even complained about it again and again and the servers are still faulty. Fixing the game should be your top priority, nothing else.
  • Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 11:20pm

He's a volunteer, just so you know...

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 14th 2018

Thursday, November 15th 2018, 12:56am

He's a volunteer, just so you know...
Oh, alright. I suppose that clears up a bit. But that does not excuse the comment about very strong cards in the future (which makes no sense in relation to the topic of this thread) when we cannot even access them due to the problems in the game. It is like as if Zidane doesn't even know what he or she is going on about. Mentioning not know why it wasn't working and then going on about cards, which obviously can only be shown in the events WHICH AREN'T WORKING. I feel like it's just a revolving door with these mods.
  • Activate Facebook