You are not logged in.

[Suggestion] Rewards Update

• "Walthamir" is male
  • "Walthamir" started this thread

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 5:50pm

Rewards Update

Hello community, i come here to make a simple request that would help the game and the players to have some challenge and give some purpose in game again. After the release of new Recharge Promo cards, old cards are totally out of the game, nobody wants to play with a king vel assar or a sensei calista, even Demons/angels and Dragons are totally absolete. I think its time for this game to have a change in the game rewards in the post packs and in everything.

The rewards in game are so outdated that theres no point in continue to upgrade or even play to get every month/week the same outdated rewards. You could make this game at least more challenged and fun with some minor changes.

The battlement rewards are now accordingly to the rest of the game. (thats the only building in game that evolved with the pass of the years)

The tower rewards are totally out of meta, specially these epic/rare cards you can get.
The tower shop could have more itens to buy with tower tokens.

All the Daily events Rewards are a total joke, nobody will play that to got 20k silver for exemple, entire tornament to get 20k silver...its ridiculous. Even the Rewards for Guild Showdown are ridiculous, but i know they changed that recently and the 50 week battles/ranking, and according to what i saw they are good now.

But the great problem here and i think everybody have the same opinion, its these Post Reward Packs....these cards are so old, so out of meta, so usless that i think even lvl30 players have that cards and dont use then. You really, really, really need to change that packs, Like Post-it somewhere with note "URGENT CHANGE POST REWARDS".

So i leave here my request for people give opinions in what rewards we should have in the game. Hope the Dear Mods read this and at least consider this request.

I stoped doing Post season in game theres no point losing my saturday to get or fight for the same old cards every month.

best regards. and good game. :love:

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kubito

Common

Date of registration: Jul 24th 2018

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 5:55pm

I agree with you walthamir, rewards for post season are not ok in our situation. I stop play post season, for me, for you, for many of players in this game it is stupid waste of thime which we can be with our family or friends. I continue play post season when rewards will be changed... :-) :)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 7th 2017

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 6:14pm

well i agree with it totally
also its good that some one is telling this every now and then
but sadly there wont be any changes
it will be good if they consider this

LE :thumbup:
  • Activate Facebook

APANSAS

Common

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2017

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 6:48pm

+1

• Activate Facebook

• "FaZeUniQue" is male

Date of registration: Apr 8th 2016

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 7:31pm

+1

• Activate Facebook

• "Hopeless44" is male

Date of registration: Jun 12th 2018

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 10:16pm

+1

Also i think its to hard to get fire rubies ( to enchant leg to gl cards ).
For example the fruit platter chests last time i changed 100 chests ( what is a lot if u see what u must spend to get them ) and ofcourse didnt get all 7 of the fruits.

The chest before that i openend i openend 150 chests and even then i missed also 1 of the 7.

The only way to get the rubbies are to spend 30000 gold in 1 time ( mostly on useless things ) or sometimes with a forum quest or a daily login.

And if u finaly get a ruby u also need lot of silver or cards and silver too enchant ur chosen card to the gl status.

Hopeless44

S-17 Bastien
  • Activate Facebook

draco482

Common

• "draco482" is male

Date of registration: Mar 6th 2018

Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 7:04am

+!
also, it would be great to include the rewards for bosses, considering rewards for boss fights are not very up to date and give very little reason to do them.

• Activate Facebook

spencer

Common

Date of registration: Jul 25th 2017

Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 10:17am

+1

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 1st 2018

Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 11:00pm

+1

• Activate Facebook

• "Schenko" is male

Date of registration: Sep 13th 2017

Friday, October 26th 2018, 12:49pm

any suggestions by players wont do nothing , because everything is chinese copy if you want change something go play on chinese server

:star: THE LEGENDARY PLAYER :star:
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male
  • "Walthamir" started this thread

Friday, October 26th 2018, 3:22pm

For your information there are a japanese version of this game and a chinese version also...both have different cards. And we are not at all copys of the chinese or japanese version. They changed a lot of cards and mechanics of cards here. They make they own decisions of what cards use or rewards to give, its nothing about the Oriental Version. And yes they can do something... if they listen to players or not thats another question...

And for your information i play in chinese version...So better get more info next time.Best regards.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Oct 26th 2018, 4:16pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Schenko" is male

Date of registration: Sep 13th 2017

Friday, October 26th 2018, 5:12pm

okay but you forgot kal is not like chinese version or japanese and they wont change it so there is no point to even ask them, when somehings change there first then it gonna be here also , simple . best regards geo

:star: THE LEGENDARY PLAYER :star:
  • Activate Facebook

FaQ

Good

• "FaQ" is male

Date of registration: Jul 6th 2017

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 12:57am

regardless the rewards for post season are irrelevant and not even worth wasting your time to getting nothing in one of those packs are worth getting end of season packs are just fodder for making godlike and nothing more....the whole game needs an update or it will be a dinosaur and become extinct

• Activate Facebook

• "Nagaroth" is male

Date of registration: Nov 1st 2017

Monday, October 29th 2018, 1:18am

Agreed. The rewards are not interesting anymore, especialy the pack. As many hard battles as we did, especialy i'm not VIP, many time we spent, the rewards are not deserve to get. We need good card, even the rewards only 1 card, not the "crap pack". Make it like I was play KAL first time. Rank 1-64 got Aura Card, and the rest Non Aura. I think it's more fun and challenge. In one condition, the card is good. Make a change Dev...!!!

• Activate Facebook

• "Maxim95" is male

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Monday, October 29th 2018, 8:48am

yep atleast you knew what you were getting :p

But many op cards are in booster bonanza or bumper points (recharge)! so wondering what cards you'll get then...
Idea is really good tho ;)

They should update the bosses in their whole. The rewards but also the battles. Like many people can solo scimmering cave hard. The fun is in doing it with teammates :p

• Activate Facebook

hebeck22

Common

Date of registration: Oct 18th 2018

Tuesday, October 30th 2018, 9:29am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFoMxPgutq0

i think that there are a lot of game-breaking cards in the game that needs an overhaul to make the game competitive again... otherwise, the same cards are played by all players
  • Activate Facebook

DietThe

Common

Date of registration: Mar 26th 2016

Sunday, November 4th 2018, 8:12pm

agree, need new good thing for the game to exist

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 6th 2016

Tuesday, November 6th 2018, 12:27am

+1 to this.

We need to get together and really brainstorm im sure devs can take a day in a month to listen to the fans.

• Activate Facebook

Wrath

Epic

• "Wrath" is male
  • "Wrath" started this thread

Tuesday, November 6th 2018, 12:29pm

Saddly all people wants changes in this outdated game, this game have a really good system and funny mechanics, just lack of updates and development, they couldnt or just they dont want to explore the full potential of this game, and that makes me sad...

• Activate Facebook