You are not logged in.

• "Unscathed" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2018

Sunday, November 4th 2018, 8:16pm

Dear Demandrend: What is going on?

a merge for server 16 was planned 1.5 years ago with lilpwnd, but due to a DDOS attack it had to be cancelled.
there was then another thing with iarches when she said a merge would be coming (not sure if she meant for s16 but one did happen for other servers)

i just dont get it. we have been asking for a merge for ages and our server is dying. some of the top players in the server stop playing because they are bored. they literally log in for GSD to get some rewards and log out. that is their activity all week. hell, some dont even bother with GSD anymore

you say you strive for happy customers but all we are seeing is what you think is best for business.

it states that you were last online on 1st November Demandrend, but i haven't really seen you do anything since the summer heatwave event. 301 Moved Permanently
hell it states your language is for the FR forums!

so my two questions - i dont want them answered by players who have some ideas for the staff answers. i dont want another member of the team,or whats left of this "team", i just want an answer from you.

1) Will we be seeing a Community Manager like iArches or a new one as the game is practically nothing without one - no information of what is going on or events etc.
2) When is the server 16 merge going to take place?

Bring back iArches...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Unscathed" (Nov 4th 2018, 8:25pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, November 4th 2018, 8:47pm

i am feeling thar on the 13th of November with the next maintenance it could happen! Merge on 13th, huge catch up forum recharge Event on 16th to 20th and Blackfriday on 23rd and everybody at gamigo hq has his xmas extra paycheck secured.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaynie" (Nov 4th 2018, 11:09pm)

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

benji73230 (05.11.2018)

• "Maxim95" is male

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Monday, November 5th 2018, 3:15pm

apparently not much is happening...

• Activate Facebook

• "Purity" is male

Date of registration: Apr 18th 2018

Monday, November 5th 2018, 11:02pm

They Dont Care About Much Anymore lol...No New Events..Everything Has Been Running Late etc..Dont Expect Anything

[Public] Groll: go tired your father
freedom from immorality..
Honor..Honesty..Integrity
#makeKALgreatagain :thumbdown:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Monday, November 5th 2018, 11:22pm

They Dont Care About Much Anymore lol...No New Events..Everything Has Been Running Late etc..Dont Expect Anything

Yes, and lets not forget the latest recharge card which we could only get if we spent $500 US!!! :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 6th 2016

Tuesday, November 6th 2018, 12:18am

Yes, and lets not forget the latest recharge card which we could only get if we spent $500 US!!! :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

that honestly sounds crazy... what card was that?

Just how much money do players make? Here thats rent money.
  • Activate Facebook