You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "12wellred12" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 30th 2018

Wednesday, September 26th 2018, 3:03pm

Bunny Doll ability question

I have a question, maybe someone can help me find the answer. I just bought a Bunny Doll from AH just to check what she can do. And she has the following description on Epic:

Bunny Doll(4* Halfblood,4/0/7, Egg Hunt(Summon 1 Easter Egg(1/0/1, Wall, Incubate) in an adjacent square each turn)

and separate description for Easter Egg:

Eggs(4* Outsider, 1/0/1, Wall(cannot move or attack), Incubate(When the eggshell is destroyed, it will reveal one of the following: Epic: Gryffin Iron Wing. Tengu Warrior, Feles Scout, Hound; Rare: Cow or nothing)

The question is simple, what is the Easter Egg description for Legendary and Godlike Bunny Doll? Just wonder to know)))

There is no info at all on this question, so if anyone have at least Legendary one, can he/she provide me the info? RoM wiki doesnt have this unit and there is no in-game description of her abilities at all.....

DracconiFoX, S-17

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "12wellred12" (Sep 26th 2018, 3:08pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Zidane

Game Master

Date of registration: Jul 3rd 2017

Wednesday, September 26th 2018, 5:53pm

Hello player, the "Eggs" card you see is the ONLY version that comes out, no matter what rank your Bunny Doll is.

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, September 26th 2018, 5:57pm

Thanks a lot! Thats exactly what i needed))

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, October 8th 2018, 2:56pm

Hmm, though i tested her a lot, i managed to get a epic Chief Hrafn as egg summon only today.
Its happened on Trojan War run when other player played Arakhni Nyteweave and she pop up all her eggs(around 5-6), from 4 of them i got 1 cow, 2 Feles Scout and Chief Hrafn when it happened. Seems like it happens with very rare chance, but still interesting because it didnt mentioned in unit descriptions either.

Wonder if she able to summon someone else)))

DracconiFoX, S-17

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "12wellred12" (Oct 8th 2018, 3:01pm)

• Activate Facebook

Monday, October 15th 2018, 3:58am

Wow thats pretty much a surprise that a unit actually can do much more than listed in description))) Today got an Spellfire Chimera summon))

Maybe she can summon something more?

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook