You are not logged in.

Lucid

Rare

• "Lucid" is male

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Sunday, September 30th 2018, 10:27pm

Quoted from "shadowwish"

i think its about time for s-17 to be merged into s-16, it would be nice

S16 and S17 should be merged only should adequate compensation be provided.

As per many posts placed by Walthamir in the past, S17 would not require any compensation for such a merge. But as a duly elected ambassador for S16, I feel it should be stressed that, given our recent issues with certain areas not working correctly, that we are at a distinct disadvantage against this server even though they may not have been around as long as we have. I am quite sure that many S17 players would agree (including Walthamir); sadly, they will protest despite fully knowing this advantage, as they fully want to destroy all the players on our server given the advantages provided by their areas working correctly and S16's not.

I humbly implore the game masters to recognize this travesty, and, should they wish to merge the servers, provide the compensation so badly needed for S16 players to compete with S17 players.

Should we merge, as a suggestion, and as to prevent S16 players from just quitting from the realization they cannot compete with those on S17, I suggest we provide all S16 players with 2 black opals, 3 fire rubies, and 20 million silver. As a company, Gamico does not want to lose these loyal players who have been paying their hard earned money to them for cards and gold for enjoying the game, just because they have merged them with a server with an unfair advantage to their own.

-Focust
See, I don't know if you're joking or not? Surely you've got to be messing because no way is S16 at a disadvantage where they need 2 black opals, 3 fire rubies, 20 million silver as compensation.

These issues too you talk about, they were compensated no? And if I remember correctly a while back S17 suffered issues too.

Dragon from S16 will most likely win post as normal if S16-S17 were to fully or cross merge. I don't see any disadvantage you talk of personally. So I'm guessing, you're just messing?
'Death once asked Life, ''Why does everyone love you but hates me?'', to which Life replied ''That is because you're the cruel truth, and I'm a beautiful lie''.'
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 30th 2018

Sunday, September 30th 2018, 10:52pm

Id honestly agreed to merge even without a compensation, considering that only really fun in-game activity is doing bosses(WB is probably most fun to do) and of course Dark Champion, where everyone across all servers can participate.

There is no more 4vs4 battles, probably the most honest form of pvp because stronger and weaker players should collaborate together, a lot of players sniping weaker ones just to boost score. This forces free players share wins between each other for dailies and forget about doing any pvp just for fun, cause you get rekt by exactly same players with op decks. In some sort its ok, because they invest a real money into game, but i just give up to such people just because it just have no sense to fight with Epics vs Awakens.
Yep, in times when Mythos set was as new as V&V currently pvp was much more competitive, just because bigger amount of players played and you could just find yourself an opponents of equal or nearly equal power. Currently its nearly impossible, and i just think about PvP like about a daily routine more.

Well, merge doesnt solve the problem of power creep, but at least everyone will benefit from more people hangin around. More cards in AH, more people to get kill boss reward in WB, more people of differrent levels for regular Normal bosses and casual PvP and so on.

Though its only my opinion)))
DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook

Namii

Common

Date of registration: Mar 27th 2018

Sunday, September 30th 2018, 11:48pm

As per many posts placed by Walthamir in the past, S17 would not require any compensation for such a merge. But as a duly elected ambassador for S16, I feel it should be stressed that, given our recent issues with certain areas not working correctly, that we are at a distinct disadvantage against this server even though they may not have been around as long as we have. I am quite sure that many S17 players would agree (including Walthamir); sadly, they will protest despite fully knowing this advantage, as they fully want to destroy all the players on our server given the advantages provided by their areas working correctly and S16's not.

I humbly implore the game masters to recognize this travesty, and, should they wish to merge the servers, provide the compensation so badly needed for S16 players to compete with S17 players.

Should we merge, as a suggestion, and as to prevent S16 players from just quitting from the realization they cannot compete with those on S17, I suggest we provide all S16 players with 2 black opals, 3 fire rubies, and 20 million silver. As a company, Gamico does not want to lose these loyal players who have been paying their hard earned money to them for cards and gold for enjoying the game, just because they have merged them with a server with an unfair advantage to their own.
Oh, yes. I wholeheartedly agree with this. S16 has been treated poorly as of late, and it's causing my severe anxiety to flair back up. I'm probably going to have to start taking Xanax again, which I would highly suggest some of my compatriots on S16 start taking as well, because of the stress this is causing.

As I'm in the USA, and our healthcare system is utter crap, I'm really not sure I can afford both a prescription for xanax and the large recharge cards, so if you could see to any form of assistance in this manner, I'd be forever grateful.

Thanks ever so,
Namii
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Monday, October 1st 2018, 12:55am

Oh, yes. I wholeheartedly agree with this. S16 has been treated poorly as of late, and it's causing my severe anxiety to flair back up. I'm probably going to have to start taking Xanax again, which I would highly suggest some of my compatriots on S16 start taking as well, because of the stress this is causing.

As I'm in the USA, and our healthcare system is utter crap, I'm really not sure I can afford both a prescription for xanax and the large recharge cards, so if you could see to any form of assistance in this manner, I'd be forever grateful.

Thanks ever so,
Namii

This is just one small example of how the recent events that have hit S16 have affected the players. Thank you, Namii, for your honest testimony.

As you can see, the recent events that have affected S16 has caused many issues, many of which have been shared by our courageous players.

Is S17 a younger server? Yes, I agree to that. Do they have disadvantage should we merge? For that, I very much disagree. The affects of recent problems have very much affected S16 players, as my fellow player Namii can attest to. In fact, given the superior advantages that S17 has had over that time, I think it is quite clear that S16 is at a strong disadvantage should we merge. Many players on S17 would agree with this if they weren't so driven by getting an unfair advantage over S16 should the merge occur. Walthamir, most definitely, would agree as he is a very wise and smart person.

This response from Namii so strongly proves that, should there be a merge between S16 and S17, that S16 requires compensation so that we can compete with them, lest you lose a lot of paying players due to how bad we fare next to S17 folks. Again, I urge, 2 black opals, 2 fire rubies. and 10 million silver for compensation.

-Focust
  • Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

• "ID." started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Monday, October 1st 2018, 12:17pm

Ok troll, you've had your fun! :D

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 30th 2018

Monday, October 8th 2018, 4:50pm

I was about to happy thinking that Migration will mean server merge-__-

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Tuesday, October 9th 2018, 1:09am

I think its totally useless you continue to mention me in this post when i didn't say nothing about that, like never. we need compo for the merge, like for the 20000 time... But off coarse haters are everywhere and my name will continue to be put in any post even if i didn't say nothing...

this game its dying day by day, we need to stay together if we want him to stay alive...

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Oct 9th 2018, 1:32am)

• Activate Facebook