You are not logged in.

[EN 16] Hey

• "12wellred12" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 30th 2018

Wednesday, September 19th 2018, 12:19pm

Another update!

Some more experienced players provide me some tips about how to do WB properly. It should be a 15-20 cards rush deck with heroic and soul eater units. Even common human Knights and crossbowmans will do job well, the key is to kill boss ASAP. Due to this strategy i imptoved my WB performance well))
Though only got second Merath so far only....

Another one good thing, i started to do Dark Champion runs as well. And i need to say, its much more exciting way to get some honour medals for pvp shop than usual pvp. The only thing you need is to have at least decent Epic deck and listen your team. Of course i did some stupid mistakes on my first run, but overall its awesome experience, and you get 1 honour medal even if you lose.

Got some other good cards, the most notable additions is Feral Lliana and.... epic Kensay Natalia! I didnt believe i get her, but managed to snipe a bid in last seconds and grab her. She is very awesome, and probably the best forestaller in game.
I will add unit reviews a bit later)))

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "12wellred12" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 30th 2018

Monday, September 24th 2018, 9:45am

Well, at last i develop a good enough deck to hit 40+ levels of Tower.

My strategy to achieve this is just to purchase good enough units for average price of 200-250 gold max, with my average gain of 165 gold per week(15 x 7/105 for dailies, 20 is minimal reward for pvp, and the rest is from Tower up to lvl 35). Im not lucky with a gold picks during bosses, so its a slight differrence overall. Also im trying to farm lvl 30 gold rewards from Reputation Shop as well, that provide a solid boost to deck development early.

Currently i can say that i achieved a good deck for farming Tower, aside from bad draws + my class is currently Warrior, and its quite vulnerable to rushes.

Of course, there is a plenty of better cards, but my goal was to make a more-less reliable deck from AH units available with a low amounts of gold. And it works good enough even on Godlike tower levels, while mostly contain Epics.

Of course, Tower is doable even with Silver Pack units, but developing such deck is a lot harder overall.

Another one common strategy is to farm Crystals for Synthesis units and build a deck with them, but this way will damper your Fire Opals income from Tower. Also they can be upgraded only via Combine, so they require a lot of time to develop, because tower coins gain is very limited.

Also, always better to develop a deck, rather than just getting a good units, so its better to wait with high-price units unless you will be able to reliably do all the pve content. As a free player, you have limit with your gold, so spend it wisely)))

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook