You are not logged in.

[EN 16] Hey

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "12wellred12" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 30th 2018

Wednesday, September 19th 2018, 12:19pm

Another update!

Some more experienced players provide me some tips about how to do WB properly. It should be a 15-20 cards rush deck with heroic and soul eater units. Even common human Knights and crossbowmans will do job well, the key is to kill boss ASAP. Due to this strategy i imptoved my WB performance well))
Though only got second Merath so far only....

Another one good thing, i started to do Dark Champion runs as well. And i need to say, its much more exciting way to get some honour medals for pvp shop than usual pvp. The only thing you need is to have at least decent Epic deck and listen your team. Of course i did some stupid mistakes on my first run, but overall its awesome experience, and you get 1 honour medal even if you lose.

Got some other good cards, the most notable additions is Feral Lliana and.... epic Kensay Natalia! I didnt believe i get her, but managed to snipe a bid in last seconds and grab her. She is very awesome, and probably the best forestaller in game.
I will add unit reviews a bit later)))

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, September 24th 2018, 9:45am

Well, at last i develop a good enough deck to hit 40+ levels of Tower.

My strategy to achieve this is just to purchase good enough units for average price of 200-250 gold max, with my average gain of 165 gold per week(15 x 7/105 for dailies, 20 is minimal reward for pvp, and the rest is from Tower up to lvl 35). Im not lucky with a gold picks during bosses, so its a slight differrence overall. Also im trying to farm lvl 30 gold rewards from Reputation Shop as well, that provide a solid boost to deck development early.

Currently i can say that i achieved a good deck for farming Tower, aside from bad draws + my class is currently Warrior, and its quite vulnerable to rushes.

Of course, there is a plenty of better cards, but my goal was to make a more-less reliable deck from AH units available with a low amounts of gold. And it works good enough even on Godlike tower levels, while mostly contain Epics.

Of course, Tower is doable even with Silver Pack units, but developing such deck is a lot harder overall.

Another one common strategy is to farm Crystals for Synthesis units and build a deck with them, but this way will damper your Fire Opals income from Tower. Also they can be upgraded only via Combine, so they require a lot of time to develop, because tower coins gain is very limited.

Also, always better to develop a deck, rather than just getting a good units, so its better to wait with high-price units unless you will be able to reliably do all the pve content. As a free player, you have limit with your gold, so spend it wisely)))

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, October 1st 2018, 8:42pm

Wow, i really managed to hit lvl 45 in Tower! This mean i can earn a 200+ gold weekly from now. Thats a really solid milestone, and now i can start saving gold for some notable high cost cards for my deck.

But that was really far from easy. The most annoying tower deck was with godlike Sensei Callista, and i lose a couple of times just because of her. But thats mainly because im playing Warrior to get rep bonus. This class has its own flaws and benefits for my deck, one of them is inability to deal with some threats on field directly, like for example Priest with Refuge or Mage with Petrify. Warrior relies completely on units. But i managed to stun her with Mynx and after that the rest of tower guard deck was easy.
But its all about experience, and after ill get a 30 level of rep with Warrior, ill shift to differrent class.

The biggest issue in this game is to learn how to build a reliable deck from available card pool. And of course feeling the differrence between a good card and a card that will improve your deck.

So, ill try to hunt for some high-end cards, lets see what i will manage to get)))

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 7:56pm

I thought it will take more time, but due to luck(and due to fact that no one else was interested) i managed to get my first Tarot, The Fool!
She is quite awesome even on Legendary, but at least ill have an option to awaken her later, because in awakened state she is really good.

Also got a Phoenix Cinders, a one of two similar cards i want to have in my regular deck. This birdie comes in handy when you have a reliable way to cycle your deck. I have Yineput, so this birdie is awesome substitute to damage skills, and looks exactly like mini-Armageddon, and it works as good as it sounds!)))

Well, hope ill keep getting some good cards to make advanced deck. I already have some priorities, so ill try to follow them. But its always depends on interest and card avialability, so hope ill get at least some of this cards)))

Reviews will be a bit later))))

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook

Zidane

Game Master

Date of registration: Jul 3rd 2017

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 8:57pm

Just some friendly advice for you player: Do NOT waste your black opal on The Fool.

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 9:03pm

Only fool should awaken a fool :thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 9:15pm

Id say its just an option))

Also she is not that bad on awaken actually, comparable to awakened Fenris.

I know there is just a better option available, but i have just 1 fire ruby and 1/3 of Black opal so far, so ill get something better for sure)))

But thank you for your advice!))

DracconiFoX, S-17

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "12wellred12" (Oct 4th 2018, 9:27pm)

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 9:41pm

Only thing worth awakening are vice and virtues right now

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 9:49pm

May i ask why?

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 9:59pm

Everything else suks

• Activate Facebook

Ley

Good

Date of registration: Apr 29th 2016

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 10:06pm

Sounds like you're getting the hang of it.

As an aside, since I do a load of solo bosses (I like the simplicity and challenge, especially when you can single handedly defeat an awakened boss) I have a smallish deck that works wonders for Shimmering Cave, Dark Forest, and Sanguine Tribe. Windy Cliffs requires too much luck in getting to the right cards at the right time so as not to be Swift Deathed.

However, it also takes me all the way through the tower in a very boring effect, and since you want to get to floor 45 consistently might I suggest this:

I only have 2 skill cards, which are Godlike Scorches, not sure if you want to go Mage or not, so adjust as needed.

1 Soul Thirst - Mine is Godlike for the Nimble aspect, but it holds off physical attacks and causes damage to the enemy hero when an enemy's unit dies. Might be hard to get and or expensive.

1 Yineput - I saw you have this one, it's a god send

1 Ranger Lileath - I have a love hate relationship with this one, high count down means waiting but to get a free card draw is awesome.

1 Odin - Another high countdown card but if you can land it at the right time it can seriously ruin a bosses day. I prefer the Godlike, but that's an investment and a half in silver and gold as getting one isn't easy; but worth it.

1 Doomskar - If you were around for the event, you should have one; if you weren't.... well might need some luck.

1 Enlightened Tara - I love this card, it replaced my Desperate Soul in the deck. Most bosses can't hurt it, and I usually only find holy damage coming at me in the higher floors of the Ascension Tower. You can get this one in a Recharge Pack, so save some rubies. She is quite rare though.

1 Queen - This was my first Tarot card and my first awakened. She's crap for damage, but she can suck up some physical pain and reflects all magic. If you can get ahold of a legendary version and get her to awakened, you will be pleasantly amused.

1 The Hierophant - This is my only other awakened card in the deck. It helps to keep me alive with the 5 life heal that I abuse when a friendly unit dies, more on that later; but I wanted it more for the damage it does to the enemy boss or hero *and* 3 points of fire damage to every enemy unit on the field. This works really well with the Soul Thirst and can pile damage on.

1 Madame Madaline - I really have this in there for her effect, not gonna lie. Even at legendary rank a bonus of 1 atk and 1 life to friendly units and a subtraction of the same against enemy units and a slight inspiration helps this deck out in so many ways. You might have to look for her.

1 Pastissier Berry - straight up hero healing, but the -1 atk on enemy units isn't bad either

1 Soul Keeper Hex - This is how I abuse Heiro's hero healing and damage. The demon's flash in the pan is just what you needed. If you want to you could possibly get away with a Pharos, which is probably a lot easier to get a hold of, and he does 2 swords a turn which means it will heal for 10 and damage for 10 a turn instead of just the 5 that Hex does. Hex is just lower in the counts and has nimble.

1 Nuwa - I have mine at legendary and I really only need it to get Yineput and my skills back.

1 Sorann the Unforgiving - While it may only be legendary, it still gets rid of a lot of headaches. I tend to find a lot of rush decks or rush like cards in what I fight that he just made sense. So get lucky and get one out of the Auction House or save your Medals of Honor to get one from the PvP shop.

More thoughts about this deck -

I don't often find myself surrendering in a boss fight, and I very rarely lose to a floor in the Tower before floor 45. The deck is very forgiving in terms of being able to get away with mistakes and it's a deck that if you are willing to put in the time and effort can be assembled as a VIP 0 player.

It's fine tuning it, as Desperate Soul negates magic and reduces physical damage to 1, so it can be used in place of Tara. If you have it, you can use a Blazing Efreet instead of The Heirophant for the 'damaging every enemy bit.' It all depends on how lucky you can get. I also tend to use this deck for all of the map fights you need to do for your dailies. I just find it wonderful everywhere but in PvP, but that's another story.

Good Luck & Have Fun
There is absolutely no reason to support a game that doesn't support you.
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 10:13pm

Thats pretty much my priority list))) im trying to build something around like this, but i havent Doomskar and im not sure ill get Odin, but overall thats about what i want to have in deck)))

Im able to get to 45 lvl of tower consistently with my current deck, i just have a trouble with spikerush tower decks when i completely have no Vigilance units in hand. This week i had only 3 loses in Tower, all to Werewolf rushes with bad hand)))

Thanks for your help!))

DracconiFoX, S-17

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "12wellred12" (Oct 5th 2018, 8:06am)

• Activate Facebook

• "Maxim95" is male

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Friday, October 5th 2018, 2:29pm

Don't forget to be in top 100 for end of season (1v1 and 2v2). You'll get some extra gold that way!
You get 198 gold if you got in top 100, so you can get 396 gold each month. ;)

• Activate Facebook

Friday, October 5th 2018, 5:45pm

As i said before im not very competitive in pvp, but this mainly cause i forced to fight vs 70+ lvl while im just a 43 lvl. But im doing pretty good vs other players of my or slightly above level, not to mention its much more interesting and exciting to fight vs someone with equal power.

Also i had a few battles in Dark Champion where my units was pretty helpful(namely Vhiseria, Nataliya and Ruzunu), and im overall more experienced, so im trying to create a combo with my units. For example, as i said before, Bunny Doll and Ruzunu is a powerful combo for stalling, also eggs draw some thunderbolts and aoe damage, plus some extra Tengu Warrior or Griffin is always nice.
Another one obvious combo for me is to play Soul Slayer in front row, and Feral Liana in bottom row behind Soul Slayer. They both is capable to bypass enemy units, so usually DC waste his skills on this couple))

And so on. My units in deck isnt that strong alone, but combos make up for it.

But unfortunately, i just cant win vs Modesty/Doomskar or Mercy no matter how good my skills is. Doomskar really isnt that big deal, but most of players have 3 of them in deck, turning any battle into "who will play forgetfulness unit first", and the worst thing, its almost cant be countered.

So currently i just do some pvp for dailies and DC when i have enough free time. Unless ill get some playable deck for high-level pvp, i will avoid it entirely, just grabbing 20 gold weekly.

Post season is more doable though, hovewer its about the same. Ill managed to get a 125+ place, and its good enough)))

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook

skyfire

Common

Date of registration: Nov 1st 2017

Saturday, October 6th 2018, 1:40pm

hi

my opinion V+V are crap since u have to be a VIP 5+ which is annoying so less u wanna spend real money on this game u wont get the good cards well u could but have to save ur gold u collect from weekly etc in the game its no fun against other players as they got OP cards :(

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, October 6th 2018, 3:50pm

Well, its not that bad actually. Aside of Modesty, Mercy and Chastity all other cards is more-less can be countered. Also there is some less desired V&V that much easier to get, like Sloth. And i can say it still worth to get, you just need to find how to benefit from her.

As for total gameplay, i often see a single common strategy - 30 card deck, and best units stuffed without any theme. If you creative enough, you will manage to make a 15 cards deck that will be on same level of efficiency.

Players also tend to lack a card pacing, for example playing Yineput early with little to no cards in graveyard, or playing Vigilance units for no reason. It just happens cause why bother with strategy when you can buy yourself an op unit and farm easy wins.

But its ok. Being a vip 0 is kind of challenge, and i see not many newcomers accept it. Some 50+ players didnt understand which units is better than others and why. I have some experience, so i always have an option to buy a few weaker units that together will work fine, or to buy a single awesome unit. But the differrence is simple, you cannot win with just 1 good card you bought. So in my opinion its better to get a large pool of formerly awesome cards like Mythos, for example, and start to farm Tower. After you will be able to reliably reach lvl 45, then you can shift to gaining some 500+ gold units, just some patience required.
DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, October 15th 2018, 4:05pm

Today is another solid update for my deck, and again due to a bit of luck because i got got a bid snipe in last minutes.
Its Arrogance, and she is quite op even on Legendary, however, she looks very interesting in her Awakened state, despite having more damage=more chances to kill herself. But ability to summon a bunch of tanky liches looks pretty good to consider awakening her, but still, everything depens on cards that i will manage to get in future.

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook