You are not logged in.

• "Kyonshi" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Monday, September 17th 2018, 12:45pm

Multiple issues during the weekend

Hello,

We had game down on weekend again,to be fair it was ''fixed'' and running pretty fast,in matter of half day,i think.
However there are multiple things that did not work out well.Not sure if this was happening to all servers or just s17.

1. Unable to participate in 1v1 post due to the game being bugged,cut off 1 leg card
2. Unable to participate in 2v2 post due to the game being bugged,cut off 1 leg card
(individually,i got to enter 2v2 post somehow and win it without single match,but that's individual,multiple players were cut off)
3.Unable to do battlements,cut off 150k silver ccca
4.Unable to do guild showdown,another cut off silver and crystal.
5. Game being down in general,cutting us off from resoruces from bosses,pvp,etc.
6. Weekly activity issue cuz of previous mentioned stuff
7. Some of events not starting(but i understand that events are possible to change)
8. Free card event starting day earlier(not an problem personally,but still misniformation or a bug)

So,its really not big deal,i praise the time needed to start fixing stuff was pretty quick! GJ
But we still lost alot of resources for further upgrading of cards so wondering if we are going to get some fair and square compesation for that!
If not that is fine,just wonder what staff plans to do and what are their views on this!

----->S e r v e r 1 7 - C o l l e c t i v e s<-----
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2018

Monday, September 17th 2018, 6:17pm

gsd already been compensated for

imho 600 - 1k gold, couple fire opals and 400k silver would be fine (extra silver due to battlements being down for a while)

dont rush with comp, honestly we can live without it, just take your time get other things done first that need prioritising

• Activate Facebook

Lucid

Rare

• "Lucid" is male

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Monday, September 17th 2018, 7:25pm

These other things that you say need to be prioritised first, have been awaited for a long time. So an extra day or so while deciding on compensation for the huge error in post, isn't an issue.

Compensation would be nice, since the thing that only happens once a month, messed up. A lot of people lost out on silver, and cards because of it.

We aren't certain to receive anything, but it would be nice because of the large amount of issues (yes GS has been compensated, but there was far more than just GS that went wrong).

'Death once asked Life, ''Why does everyone love you but hates me?'', to which Life replied ''That is because you're the cruel truth, and I'm a beautiful lie''.'
  • Activate Facebook