You are not logged in.

[Suggestion] Merge all of KAL

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "GonnaMakeUQuit" is male
  • "GonnaMakeUQuit" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 6:41pm

Merge all of KAL

Merge all of KAL - simple as that i can't run 50 pvp matches a week to save my life. this is the reason people get banned.
Stop wasting your time stop giving us excuses and just merge us. Give us a date and have us merged by that time. No more we'll see what we can do nor more your server is still active no its not...

@dema

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 7:00pm

Lets start by merge s16. We're almost 3 year old..

• Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 7:04pm

13+16 makes the most sense right now

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 15th 2016

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 7:06pm

They can't fix the battlements in s16 and you expect them to merge us? Keep dreaming

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 7:39pm

:D
  • Activate Facebook

Lucid

Rare

• "Lucid" is male

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 8:06pm

Personally I'd settle for S1-S15 to be fully merged together and then them cross merge S16 with either S17 or S1-15.

We are overdue a merge massively, so please bring one soon!

'Death once asked Life, ''Why does everyone love you but hates me?'', to which Life replied ''That is because you're the cruel truth, and I'm a beautiful lie''.'
  • Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 8:14pm

fully merging 1-15 isnt going to help pvp or bosses though, it will still be same situation just with 1 less Ah and less local rewards from pvp. 16 has to be included and its better to have 2 big servers than just 1 bigger one and then s17 alone.
I say 13+16, and crossing with 1.

Come on Wilfried Bony
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 10:39pm

Just looked at the summer event pdf and it looks like there's about 300-400 player across all server. So maybe like 200 unique players?

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 12:12am

Lolz they didnt announce the closing of Kal yet? ?(?(?(?(:huh:
Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 1:48am

Lmao. and why s-17 alone...??? ?( are you afraid of us??? just joking. 200 players should be all together in the same cluster. I know you play for much more time, and s-16 its waiting for a merge for ages. but if you realise the meta its always changing so playing 3 years, 5 years or 1 year and half didnt change so much at the end. off course most of you are much more stronger than people in s-17, that doesn't mean we cannot stand. Anyway was much more fun for us to, since s-17 like the rest of the servers its dying...and its always nice to know new players/people. :love:

• Activate Facebook

Ryuu

Rare

Date of registration: Apr 20th 2017

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 2:36am

iam pro for merging all KAL Servers but+ the german ones to get of maximum of players in Arena ;)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 3:47am

Earlier server players are much stronger than S16 and S17 folks just due to how much more time they have had to accumulate cards whether be from reputation shop, reward shop, event rewards or simply day-to-day accumulation of daily rewards.

As Walthamir has proposed, S17 doesn't need any compensation if there is a merge but I feel that S16 would need some items so that we could compete with the earlier servers, else the game would lose players who feel they cannot compete with them (rightfully so).

Should adequate compensation be provided I would be fine with a merge. I suggest 2 Black Opals, 2 Fire Rubies, and 20 million silver would suffice.

-Focust

• Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 3:52am

The game at least needs SOME variety, lumping all servers together into one would be an awful decision imo. I'm sure Dema already has a plan ready anyway regardless of what we say.

Come on Wilfried Bony
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 4:25am

Hes planning to merge his 2 vacation and come back 2019

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 6:54am

Earlier server players are much stronger than S16 and S17 folks just due to how much more time they have had to accumulate cards whether be from reputation shop, reward shop, event rewards or simply day-to-day accumulation of daily rewards.

As Walthamir has proposed, S17 doesn't need any compensation if there is a merge but I feel that S16 would need some items so that we could compete with the earlier servers, else the game would lose players who feel they cannot compete with them (rightfully so).

Should adequate compensation be provided I would be fine with a merge. I suggest 2 Black Opals, 2 Fire Rubies, and 20 million silver would suffice.

-Focust

Bullshit. S16 has no disadvantage towards older servers, i would even say the avarage player on 16 had an advantage over the avarage of 1-15. S17 would need compensation, if they get thrown in but not 16.

S16 is as old as awakend cards are, why would u need 2 black opals? If someone on s1 has more awakens then you then its because he either paid for it or lucked out on a solar chest. 1 and 16 had the same amount of free opals and free fragments. Time is barely an factot, the 2 years s1 players have ahead of you they farmed silver and gold for cards that have no more relevanz. If you havent maxed out your reputations after 3 years then thats also ur own failure and doesnt have to do with s1 having more time.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 11:26am

When i say that??? dont put things on me that i didnt say??? i hate when people do that....lol

of course s-17 needs a compo for merge, (Are you reading good now???)

much more than s-16. That doesnt mean we can't stand a fight....So next time Read the things well and don't talk for other people...thats rude.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Sep 13th 2018, 1:53pm)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 30th 2018

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 1:36pm

Id like to see a new people as well because its really hard to get someone not op for below 800 rank pvp

DracconiFoX, S-17

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "12wellred12" (Sep 13th 2018, 1:44pm)

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 1:44pm

Id like to see a new people as well because its really hard to get someone not op for below 800 rank pvp

Also, Kongregate RoM server announced a closure, so expect that some of them will join KaL....

Loygames shutdowm over a year ago. We already have some of them playing here i believe.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 30th 2018

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 1:48pm

Yup, some guy on Kong made a necropost that i read by mistake thinking that its up to date. But overall, players on RoM disappointed by Towahli/Nullifier Uemon abuse, some of them even migrated already)))

DracconiFoX, S-17

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "12wellred12" (Sep 13th 2018, 1:55pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 1:59pm

Well not so much now...but im one of the survivors from Loy. I know other people to. And i dont regreat come play here. I-arches did a great joob helping newcome players. Anyway i think a Global merge will help this game continue a bit more alive. off couse with some "compensations" to help balance the players from newer servers.

• Activate Facebook