You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

spencer

Common

Date of registration: Jul 25th 2017

Tuesday, September 11th 2018, 5:37pm

thanks for replying kami :)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2018

Tuesday, September 11th 2018, 7:30pm

more responses from kami in last few weeks then we have had in a few months T.T

Bring back iArches...
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Tuesday, September 11th 2018, 7:31pm

more responses from kami in last few weeks then we have had in a few months T.T

and that is pretty much what we need. Interactions. Our staff seems like they don't exist in this game,no offense.They occasionaly post some ''hearthbreaking'' plans for the game,one cool event once in 4 months and then we all thell them how wonderful they are and how good job they are doing. Heck,it seems that some of them are more on holidays than here. I mean,if you don't have time to interact with community,let others do it,i'm pretty sure there is plenty of us who would gladly take the spot.

----->S e r v e r 1 7 - C o l l e c t i v e s<-----
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, September 11th 2018, 8:13pm

I wounder if you take that spot kyonshi half the "whales" of this game got screwed by you...lmao. Half Whales from the game got permanent Ban....Because you just dont like him...lololol

Half of whales? I only report cheaters and abusers. It must hurt that i blocked you on the game cuz you pair up with vip 10 boosters to snipe around while you speak in public chat how you cannot stand boosters.

I would gladly take that spot to improve the community,but i voiced my oppinion too many times,and i'm pretty sure they wouldn't take me.

You missed the point of this post totally i see. Cuz all you do is cry about cards and coment on posts just to grab attention,meanwhile you do not give any ideas,you do not do anything to improve the forum itself. I'ma just block you hare too,keep being sad little fella. Cheerios.

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Tuesday, September 11th 2018, 8:42pm

sure man, im the one that dont give ideas....lol and you the one that dont criticise nobody.... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: lmao....

the only think i saw you did here its criticise Dema Work...criticise players for taking actions you dont aprove, and living in the top of the montain thinking you are better than others... let me tell you on thing, when you are on high grounds the fall its bigger.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Sep 11th 2018, 9:12pm)

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 8:07am

sure man, im the one that dont give ideas....lol and you the one that dont criticise nobody.... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: lmao....

the only think i saw you did here its criticise Dema Work...criticise players for taking actions you dont aprove, and living in the top of the montain thinking you are better than others... let me tell you on thing, when you are on high grounds the fall its bigger.

If you only saw me critisise DEMA then you probably saw only what you wanted to see. Remember my thread on ''how to improve community'' or other trehads where i tried to point out the issues and ideas to improve relations? How many of the staff even got involved to say if they do or do not like the ideas?Let me help you. NONE!
I am critisising for a reason. I don't do it to make anyone look bad. I do it to make community better. And i only started strong move against dema after he compleatly ignored all the tries to do something good and after he responds tomy pm 3 months later with an salty reply.

Also,i critisise only players that cheat or do shady stuff,so yeah i dont approve that stuff. Name me 3 players on forum i critisised tho?! Unless you failed point of what critisism is in frst place.

And no,i don't think i am better than others,but i am ceretain i don't cheat,and if you mean better in that field,than yeah,i am better than players that i have critisised and i will continiue to do so.

If you gonna comment about what i do,atleast come prepared,dont just throw random coments. And what you are doing now,if not trying to make me look bad just cuz we have ''beef'' ingame and just cuz you want attention? Game is game,forum is forum. Out of 350 posts there is about 330 of random stuff and nonsense,while most of my posts are directly about issues i have or this game have.
Please,use some brain and facts when voicing oppinion,if that even cam be called oppinion,since its just random salty stuff.

• Activate Facebook

Kami

Game Master

Date of registration: Nov 23rd 2016

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 9:05am

Hey-Hey, calm down !

I know that you are asking more communication between your staff and you. But in fact, it's way more difficult for Dema since he's back because he got a lot of work to do and to manage in every community. Sadly, when he came back, he got several problems to manage. He's the first one to recognize that he could do better but i can tell you that even if he doesn't communicate as much as you wish, he's working hard "in shadows" (don't know how to say that!).

I hope that the situation in EN will be better in the future and not only by individual idea, but with communication between each player. I know that sometimes it's quite hard to put conflict away and trying to collaborate with people that you don't seem to like. But sometimes, that's the right way to propose something very good to EN Staff, even if I understand that you want more communication and events from them, but we don't really know the situation right now.

Our little time with you let us see that you were all involved in the community's life and that's so much cool to see the same spirit in EN too. I know that's an angelic approach but you can work together and propose to Dema to hire new TGM for example. And if it's your request, we can giving him a feedback about that. We would be glad, as old GM's in Kings and Legends to give you advice, even if we are not from the same community. But being TGM it's not a simple task, it's quite complexe and request a lot of work, time and patience if you want to do great job.

Hope it's understadable ! :wacko:

Have a nice day everyone,

Kami.

Kami
Game Master / Moderator - French version
Homepage (FR) | Support (FR) | Facebook (FR) | Rules KAL (FR)
  • Activate Facebook

Lucid

Rare

• "Lucid" is male

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 10:31am

Hey Kami,

How have you got on with all the data, will you finish it today or already have finished it?

'Death once asked Life, ''Why does everyone love you but hates me?'', to which Life replied ''That is because you're the cruel truth, and I'm a beautiful lie''.'
  • Activate Facebook

Kami

Game Master

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 11:10am

Hope to finish this evening, there was so much logs to add and verification to do, true nightmare !

Event 3 is okay, i will have to check for event 4 and the last one is more easier to complete hopefully.

Kami.

Kami
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 11:12am

Hey-Hey, calm down !

I know that you are asking more communication between your staff and you. But in fact, it's way more difficult for Dema since he's back because he got a lot of work to do and to manage in every community. Sadly, when he came back, he got several problems to manage. He's the first one to recognize that he could do better but i can tell you that even if he doesn't communicate as much as you wish, he's working hard "in shadows" (don't know how to say that!).

I hope that the situation in EN will be better in the future and not only by individual idea, but with communication between each player. I know that sometimes it's quite hard to put conflict away and trying to collaborate with people that you don't seem to like. But sometimes, that's the right way to propose something very good to EN Staff, even if I understand that you want more communication and events from them, but we don't really know the situation right now.

Our little time with you let us see that you were all involved in the community's life and that's so much cool to see the same spirit in EN too. I know that's an angelic approach but you can work together and propose to Dema to hire new TGM for example. And if it's your request, we can giving him a feedback about that. We would be glad, as old GM's in Kings and Legends to give you advice, even if we are not from the same community. But being TGM it's not a simple task, it's quite complexe and request a lot of work, time and patience if you want to do great job.

Hope it's understadable ! :wacko:

Have a nice day everyone,

Kami.

Hi Kami,

i'm not refering to not comunicating at this moment,this is issue that persists for months. And i am not speaking about demandred only since there is few more staff members around,i dont deny that he does job behind the scenes,however lack of communication while problems persist make it even harder for us as players and community. It only takes about 5 minutes tops to write post about issue or give toughts and feedback on some ideas and if anything can be done about them and 5 mins of time could make things much clearer and if things are clear there are less complaints and less critisism. And communication is basicly all i've been trying to achieve by my ''critisising'' if you want to call it that way.

And if they think they lack staff members why they don't encourage and start official threads about hiring TGO,CM,or whatever is needed,cuz i said it before and i will keep saying it. The main problem in between staff and players is lack of comunication from staff side. I am not asking for huge game updates that make no sense,i am not asking for god knows what,i am asking to spend 5 mins of time to interact with us when we make suggestions or ideas. Which they dont. And i find it very ignorant. Since we spend our time on this game,some uf os spend money,we come up with ideas and most of time there is not even a single staff member getting involved.

Kami you did more community interacting in like 3 weeks than EN staff all together did in past 6 months,and that for me is a huge issue that needs to be solved. That's why i said,if some people got fed up of their position,swap them out.Cuz if they cannot spend 5 mins once a day to interract with people,i have high doubts about work done behind the scenes.And i hope you can understand why,from my whole explanation.

Cheers

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 12:53pm

Dont want to start a discusion here Kionshi. Just to be clear, you "Think" you live on the top of the montain "thiking" you are better than others. Its one of the descriptions to "arrogant". And to be honest Moderators are doing a good joob, They are busy now, Dema its busy now, ok and? Was summer, people have vacances and are busy with life stuff so, have problems to solve. Its just a game, relax. They never fail me on the past regardless to events, i belive they will not fail this time, so idk why so much crying about this stuff...

BTW if you care so much about this game and are in rush need to improve it. I have a clue for you....RECHARGE, thats your best contribution...."but i think you talk to much for a someone that basically dont contribute for this game"...so...lets keep that way.. :love:

Tks for helping us here Kami. :)

Honestly,you already started it.I am talking about generalissue,and you are making it personal again and again.And just cuz i voice my oppinion and fight against shady stuff,makesme arrogant and king of the mountain? You are here provoking and spamming while i talk about issues,just cuz you personally dont like me. WHat that makes you!?

Also i am not talking about the game,i am talking about forum and community interactions. YOu missed the point compleatly. Please,think before you speak.But i guess you just want to interfere and talk nonsense,like you almost always do. This will be my last post towards you,since you always come up with something that makes no sense,you just want attention and provocation. Cheers.

• Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 1:22pm

Get over it. Stop filling the forums with your tosh, they already deleted your whole last pointless argument. if you want to whine at each other, do it in PM.

:love:

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

HIGH5

Common

Date of registration: Mar 29th 2016

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 1:38pm

Which Chest was the 30 points,10 points and 0 points Chest?

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 1:41pm

Which Chest was the 30 points,10 points and 0 points Chest?

There wasn't pts ches 2 chest are 10 pts one is 30!

@ID my past argument was personal,here i'm just trying to talk about issues,and this guy is provoking so...

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 1:59pm

Nothing Personal here, just think its funny you are trying all the time to blame moderators for something... And again saying i want only attention....lmao. I participate in this forum 500% more than you, actually helping players, and giving a lot of opinions. And you say you participate more, everytime you put a post its just to criticise something or someone or cry about something. So dont think you are better than me, because you are not.

Just to finish this post because "you" think i miss the point, i come from a server, that we dont even had forum events "like never" or any kind of moderator participation. Regardless to events they actually did some here, some great some not so great, but they did time to time to help players and make Kal an active game. So why you will blame moderators inactivity when they actually did events and trying to help here. They dont have any kind of obligation here, theres no rules that say they are obligated to make forum events, but they did...they are free, and most of then actually take a lot of work...did you even read all the stories they wrote in these events?

Kami its doing a great job here, same as other moderators, Dema its busy but he actually participate when he its able to do it, Para did some great events in the past, one of the best i saw in this game...so i dont have nothing to blame about mods...but you did... And thats the point here....So i dont think i missed any point here.... :love:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Sep 12th 2018, 4:33pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Ultimecia16" is male

Date of registration: Jan 3rd 2018

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 2:20pm

Kyonshi needs to stop

Good day

Hi i think kyonshi’s post are all about complaining the moderators maybe he wants to be come a moderator he wants demadreds job. As you you can see everyone has a full time job everyone needs to have a break for the busy life. Moderators and gm are not robots they are human too and also being a gm or a moderator here is not there permanent job. I say kyonshi you want more comunication between players to moderator its fine we like it to as your co player but what your doing right now is not right blaming everything to the gms and moderator. Ithink your intention is not to have a communication anymore you just want a attentions. Even in gane you want all the attentions to focus on you. I feel bad for you. :(:(

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 6:45pm

thing is there is a huge difference between wanting and taking action.

getting better communication would mean hiring a CM, and i know its gamigos fault atm we dont have a CM but demand one.

running more then 1 language community by yourself wont work, especially with the job you have.

Bring back iArches...
  • Activate Facebook

• "GonnaMakeUQuit" is male
  • "GonnaMakeUQuit" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 5:52pm

Thanks for the fast delivery for the rewards much appreciative.

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 6:08pm

thank you very much

Bring back iArches...
  • Activate Facebook

Kami

Game Master

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 8:34pm

I need your help, we are checking for 3 players who didn't wrote their IGN as they are in game.

Quoted

Falkirk
Kedorethien
soltek
All coming from MG1

Could you write to them and told them to come on forum to write in comment or maybe do you know the good spelling ?

KrustyGrundle MG1
Cullinator MG1
FredFlintstone MG13
kylexwar MG1
rylie3328 MG1
WarMongress MG1
Bangart s17
Belma s17
You will received soon your reward with the other one !

Thanks and enjoy your gift sent by Demadrend !

Kami.

Kami
  • Activate Facebook