You are not logged in.

[Suggestion] Cant Login/Error

Date of registration: Oct 10th 2017

Saturday, September 8th 2018, 3:25pm

5 days can not log in

its been 5 days now that I cant even log into the game, it doesn't even give me a loading screen. I talk with many people and friends I made and there are some that can not log on as well, The USA facebook server is down I think. EU facebook game users work, but only USA facebook users can not log onto game. I don't know whats the problem but its been 5 days now. I wish I could get a answer on what is going on.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2018

Saturday, September 8th 2018, 9:35pm

if you are banned you can still log into game etc, just on loading screen a little message box pops up (like when you disconnect)and tells you you have been banned then boots you out

• Activate Facebook

• "PitasNub" is male

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Sunday, September 9th 2018, 7:16pm

If you're banned it usually doesn't allow to log into your account it will give you a message such as "this account is currently locked"

Also you should check your email and if you're banned it will state the ban length and the reason.

http://prntscr.com/elw8aa Did I just get stronger with Anyu? :rolleyes:
Kocham cię Pita <3 :love:
For a good trolling call 1-800-wth-miyu
Materialistic, you're not
And all of your girlfriends are hot
So clearly, they're in love with the person you are and not all of the things that you got
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 30th 2018

Monday, September 10th 2018, 7:36am

Have a constant trouble with log in as well, but i got some way to log in. If you get a black screen instead of loading, just change your server to Deutch and back, and you will be able to log in. Helps to me, maybe someone else have similar log-in issue))

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook