You are not logged in.

[Suggestion] Cant Login/Error

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Date of registration: Oct 10th 2017

Saturday, September 8th 2018, 3:25pm

5 days can not log in

its been 5 days now that I cant even log into the game, it doesn't even give me a loading screen. I talk with many people and friends I made and there are some that can not log on as well, The USA facebook server is down I think. EU facebook game users work, but only USA facebook users can not log onto game. I don't know whats the problem but its been 5 days now. I wish I could get a answer on what is going on.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2018

Saturday, September 8th 2018, 9:35pm

if you are banned you can still log into game etc, just on loading screen a little message box pops up (like when you disconnect)and tells you you have been banned then boots you out

• Activate Facebook

• "PitasNub" is male

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Sunday, September 9th 2018, 7:16pm

If you're banned it usually doesn't allow to log into your account it will give you a message such as "this account is currently locked"

Also you should check your email and if you're banned it will state the ban length and the reason.

http://prntscr.com/elw8aa Did I just get stronger with Anyu? :rolleyes:
Kocham cię Pita <3 :love:
For a good trolling call 1-800-wth-miyu
Materialistic, you're not
And all of your girlfriends are hot
So clearly, they're in love with the person you are and not all of the things that you got
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 30th 2018

Monday, September 10th 2018, 7:36am

Have a constant trouble with log in as well, but i got some way to log in. If you get a black screen instead of loading, just change your server to Deutch and back, and you will be able to log in. Helps to me, maybe someone else have similar log-in issue))

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook