You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "12wellred12" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 30th 2018

Friday, August 31st 2018, 7:16pm

Auction House/Event card tips

Since i got some very awesome cards, i want to post my review about them. Unlike other guides, its rather a list of card review that will be increasing as long as i will be able to get some interesting cards from AH/Events. Note that you may never get cards mentioned here, because it heavily depends on other players and price in AH.

Before ill start to list cards, there is some tips about AH:

1) Never buy cards that available from Reputation shop or Silver packs from AH. Yeah, some of them may be very great, but eventually you get all of them for free.

2) If there is an Epic(or lower) option available, id suggest to go for epic instead of Legendary and farm a Pink Ruby from daily Activity or Fire Opal from Tower. Yeah it will take some time to make a Legendary, but its a great way to save a lot of gold.

3)v 1.0 skills is better to fuse from lab, it takes some time, but also saves a lot of gold early.

4)Know the price of your card, dont put too much gold even on good card. Epics usually go for 50-75 gold unless its a really game-changing card, then price can be up to 300 gold, Legendaries usually go for 200-300, a good one can be up to 1000 gold, and even more for really awesome cards like Tarot or V&V. Its actually easy to discover a optimal price for specific card just by visiting AH a few times per day.

And a few about events:

1) Try to get 50-70 daily activity. This is vital for you if you are free player.

2) Never miss booster Bonanza and Events, even if they provide a decent units. Its a free cards, so try to get them for your collection.

3) Try to participate in events at FB and forum. This doesnt take a lot of time but also you will get an awesome cards and other stuff like Fire Opal for free!
DracconiFoX, S-17

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "12wellred12" (Aug 31st 2018, 7:35pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

2 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

uiuiu2 (04.09.2018), RainbowSpark (14.09.2018)

Friday, August 31st 2018, 7:17pm

Mynx Hammershock(5* Halfblood, 2/5/15, Hammer(cannot attack after moving), Stun(Damaged creatures has a 50% chance of being unable to act for 1 turn)

Despite she is a very old unit, she is still very awesome cheap tank. Not a must-have, but Epic is pretty easy to get for 50ish gold. Stun is very useful when you need to hold the line or cover your ranged units. Also she has just awesome stats for a 2cd unit, and i like her! Since i get her almost from very beginning, she helped me a lot during map missions, bosses and PvP.

Thanks Agito305 for Epic Item pack code that contains her))

Note: if you want to get a similar unit for silver, look for Ogre Hercules Ringleader(4* Ogre,4/4/11, stun). Aside from bigger cd, he is just slightly worse than Mynx Hammershock.

Warchief Vorghad(5*(locked version)Dragon/Goblin, 1/2/15, Plunge(Movement+2, Flying, Can pass over non-Flying creatures). Gob'Squad 3(When played, place 3x Goblin Rogues(1/1/6) in your opponent deck)

A very tanky early rusher, and he is pretty awesome! His ability fill the opponent deck with crappy goblins, and it pretty much close to skip a draw during turn, because this Goblins has common rarity and fairly easy to kill. Also this card has both Dragon and Goblin faction, and benefit from both factions. Also can be used tactically to block other flying units as well.

Got one from Daily Login reward.

Kimono Saki(5* Human, 4/3/14, Holy Light(+2 Range. Damage dealt cannot be reduced, and creatures killed cannot activate ability Reanimate, Soulbound, or Skeleton."), Serpendity 3(Each turn randomly triggers Shine 3(Deals 3 holy damage to a random enemy creature or hero each turn), Cure 3(Restores 3 life to the most damaged friendly creature each turn) or Favour 3(Restores 3 Life to the most damaged friendly hero each turn), Inspiration 1(Reduces the Countdown of a card with the highest Countdown in its summoner's hand by 1))

A bit random, but very useful support unit. He can either heal creature or hero or deal damage to other creatures or hero while also providing a cd decrease. Has high hp, making her harder to kill, and Holy attack that cannot be reduced by resistance, that is also good. Awesome unit to have and use!

Got one from FB event.

Duchess Miri(5* Human, 5/6/15, Mystic Barrier(Reduces Magic damage taken to 0), Shield Wall(All other creatures block rate +5), Life 1(All other friendly creatures gain +1 Life)

A very useful magic damage tank on its own, also providing a nice extra life and block to all other creatures. Especially useful on Bosses, because they usually waste all spells on her. Very good unit and commonly seen in high-lvl pvp. Awesome addition to any team.

Got one from Free card Event.

Blazing Efreet(4* Demon, 5/3/15, Fire's Price 5(Deal 5 Fire damage to hero when summoned), Flame Suppression 2(Deal 2 Fire damage to all enemy creatures), Immolation 4(Takes 4 Fire damage each turn)

An awesome unit, but require Priests Blessing:Regenerate or Blessing:Resistance to shine. Have a huge impact on whole battlefield and unless enemy units doesnt have resistance or doesnt benefit from magic damage it will burn all enemies upon action. From previous experience, feels pretty similar to Ra and almost as powerful. Great unit, but require some support to last long. Legendary is better, but even Epic is okay to have. Too bad that it has own art, but uses a Pit Fiend model on battlefield.

Got one from Booster Bonanza event.

Bloodletter Gorbone(4* Ogre, 5/3/12, Blood Price 3(Deal 5 Fire damage to hero when summoned), Flawed 4(All adjacent enemy creatures suffer -4 Life)

Shares art and model with Boss Ragnar. Unfortunately, not that good and require some tactic to use properly, because he does not benefit from his Flawed ability and fairly squishy as for whooping 5cd unit. But he playable in middle row with support of some archers. overall ok to use, but too situational and doesnt have anything to benefit from low enemy hp on its own.

Soul Slayer(4* Undead/Demon, 3/3/12, Body & Soul(Can pass through enemy units. Immune to Physical Damage, but Spell Damage taken is doubled), Soul Eater 2 (When this creature deals damage to enemy hero, it gains +2 Attack, +2 Life)

Can be gained via Synthesis as well, Soul Slayer is exceptionally tough physical damage blocker, however, it should be used away from magic damage, because he always take 2x magic damage, making it vulnerable to any magic damage units and skills. But he is awesome because when enemy doesnt have a lot of magic damage, Soul Slayer become very annoying. Unlike Dread Phantom, doesnt act as tank due to ability to bypass enemy creatures. Overall, good creature to have, but note that it can be enchanced only via combining with other cards.

Mifzuna the Wind EX (4* Halfblood, 3/3/5, Whirlwind(atacks all enemy creatures or heroes in adjacent squares), Teleport(Movement is increased to max, can pass through enemy creatures)

A great rusher and an interesting substitute to original Mifzuna. Due to low hp, she only capable to deal a few hits, but this makes her an excellent skill bait. Also she always hit the last free square on battlefild and if its free, she will hit enemy hero for sure, as well as cripple some backrow creatures in process. When buffed, it became very dangerous to enemy hero. Overall, nice rusher and great creature to have!

DracconiFoX, S-17

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "12wellred12" (Aug 31st 2018, 7:25pm)

• Activate Facebook

Friday, August 31st 2018, 7:18pm

Dirge(4* Halfblood, 5/1/11, Toss(+1 Range, Archer), Shade Armor 2(Cannot be targeted by single target skils, Reduces Physical damage taken by 2), Shadow(When creature deals damage, it will summon 1 Shade of Dirge(5/1/1, Shade Armor 2) on adjacent square. Max 1)

A very awesome nimble tank. Its actually a ranged unit, but he is pretty tough to tank some damage and hard to remove due to Shade Armor, and also he spawning another unit with same abilities(aside from summon) and damage, but with 1 hp when he deal damage to enemy unit. A great card to have and use, but, unfortunately, despite having a very cool cyber-art, uses a model Of Ninja Rat and Clan Rat, but i still like him.

Got one from Hero pack(Epic)(Daily login reward)

Klaus Stortebeker(4* Undead, 4/3/10, Wanted 5(Wanted. Upon dying or returning to its summoner's hand, restores 5 life to enemy hero.), Exploding Skull(+2 Range. Damaged creatures will take 1 additional Fire damage at the end of their next turn), Dead Man's Chest(Reduces ranged damage taken to half. Upon dying, collapses into a Bone Heap and one random creature is moved from Graveyard back to its Summoner's Deck.)

A very old unit from Mythos Norse pack, hovewer even now he is pretty awesome! On its own its an incredibly tough Skeleton that really hard to remove because he collapses into bone heap. This making him an incredibly good tank in situation when need to block a single unit with heavy damage. If Bone heap is not destroyed, Klaus will resurrect back to full hp. Wanted isnt a big deal, because it does not provide a huge impact on game. But Klaus really shines for another reason, he is one of the few units in game that is able to resurrect other units from graveyard. So, even if he is died, you at the very least get one creature resurrected back to deck. When he was first released, there was a huge impact on the gameplay and everyone played him, because for a long time he was almost only unit that has ability to resurrect cards from graveyard. Overall, even now he is very awesome and fun to use, especially for Mage class with A lot of aoe like Armageddon.

Got one from AH for 55 gold

Yineput(4*, Outsider, 3/1/10, Revival 2(Each turn, revive 2 cards from your graveyard back into your deck)

When i saw her first, i desided to get her ASAP because she has a game-changing ability to resurrect other creatures from Graveyard. Its really awesome because you can not worry if you lose some vital units during battle, and just bring them back via Yineput. Probably one of the most desired in game units for everyone.

Note that she usually cost a lot of gold and Klaus Stortebeker can be used as cheaper substitute if you want to get a unit with similar ability for cheaper price.

Overall, really, really great addition to any deck.

Got one from AH for whooping 225 gold, but she definitely worth it.

Heroine Lliadrin (4*, Dragon, 6/6/17, Dragonscale(Reduces physical damage taken to 3), Goliaths Bane(Movement +1, Range -1. Deals double damage to creatures whose Countdown is 5 or more)

Incredibly tough and dangerous tank capable to quickly dispatch other high cd units due to double damage. On Legendary Gets Rage 1 making her even more dangerous. Awesome unit to have and get!

Got one for 50 gold, but estimate that price may be up to 150 gold or even higher for Epic because she is really awesome.

Appolina(4*. Outsider, 2/1/1, Rebirth(Upon dying, has a 75% chance to return to summoner deck)

On first glance she seems totally useless, but i bought her because on Legendary she get Healing Prayer 2, making her a cheap spammable aoe heal, and on Legendary she is very good support that have a very high chance to return to hand. Its a bit of gamble, but usually she will return to deck about 2-3 times per battle before dying. Not necessary, but a great addition to any deck, especially if you not a Priest.

Got one for 55 gold from AH. Shouldnt worth much.

Note: If you want a free option, look for Angel(4* Angel, 2/1/9, Angel, Healing Prayer 3), Appolina is better just because of her Rebirth ability.

Vixen(4* Halfblood, 1/2/9, Sprint(+1 movement), Haste 1(On this creature first turn, 1 random friendly creature gain double movement for 5 turns)

Awesome 1cd rusher. While her Haste may be in handy, unfortunately it is target a random creature, hovewer if she played early, she has more chance to buff unit you want. Great rusher on her own, slightly random-ish buffer, however not necessary, but i like her art and she is nice addition to my card pool.

Got one for 50 gold from AH. Shouldnt worth much.

Ill add some creatures later as long as i will be able to get new cards))
DracconiFoX, S-17

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "12wellred12" (Sep 1st 2018, 9:43am)

• Activate Facebook

Monday, September 3rd 2018, 9:10pm

Fortress Ghosen(5* Human, 4/3/12, Safety First(Reduces Physical damage taken to 3), Counterattack(When this creature is attacked by a creature in range, it will retaliate), Dreadmaul(Damaged creatures have a 25% chance of being unable to act for 2 turns)

Solid physical damage tank, capable to stun for a long time. Counterattack is awesome, also due to high hp he is very hard to kill. Very good creature, and art is awesome, but for model it uses a Captain, so it looks far more impressive on art. But its a very good unit nonetheless.

Got one from Daily Login reward.

Lotus Honeysuckle(5* Elf, 3/0/8, Holy Light(+2 Range, Damage dealt cannot be reduced, And creatures killed cannot activate ability Reanimate, Soulbound and Skeleton), Scour( Clear a positive Status effect form random enemy creature), Charm( Controls random enemy creature within range for 1 turn)

Lotus is awesome support unit, hovewer she should be played behind some solid tank to share some chaos in enemy lines. A nice bonus is removing enemy debuffs. A bit low hp, but her possibilities more than make up for it. Overall an awesome support, but require a tactical use.

Got one from Free card Event.

Medusa(4* Outsider, 4/2/9, Sniper(Attacks the enemy creature or hero with lowest Life within range), Gaze(Has 25% chance to petrify a random enemy creature within range for 10 turns, it loses all basic abilities, cannot move or attack, but gains +14 life), Bow(+3 Range, Archer)

Very old Mythos unit, however still very good! Even comparable with Cherry Blossom, she is simply better at everything, because she is ranged unit and she has a awesome range due to her bow unlike melee CB that usually dies fast. And though chance of petrify is just 25%, when its happens, target will be petrified for 10 turns, unlike CB's 3. Also usually she lives longer and has a less random Petrify, making her an awesome line staller. On Legendary she becames even better due to Toxic Arrow that helps her to dispatch weaker units with ease while petrifying other ones. Awesome unit to have in deck, and much better and cheaper alternative to more expensive Cherry Blossom.

Got one from Trojan War event pack

Harpy(4* Outsider, 1/1/9, Leap(Movement +1. Flying, Can pass over non-Flying creatures), Panic Strike 1( When this creature deals damage to enemy hero, the Countdown of 1 random card in this enemy hero's hand is increased by 1)

A really awesome 1cd rusher that is really annoying due to Panic strike. Awesome creature for rush, hovewer she require to hit hero every turn to be efficient. Good creature to have, but really good only in rush decks.

Note that she is a good substitute to Ruffled Crow, because she do exactly the same thing without class limits.

Minotaur(4* Outsider, 4/3/9, Counterattack(When this creature is attacked by a creature in range, it will retaliate.), Knockback 2(Damaged creatures will be knocked back 2 squares)

Epic has really bad stats for a unit who relies on counterattack. Legendary is better, but i doubt anyone will upgrade him. As epic is not good, and worth using only in reputation decks.

Greek Peltast(4* Outsider, 2/2/5, Heroic 2(When this creature deals damage, it gains +2 Attack)

Not good in comparison with Human Knight. Even more, his low hp doesnt let him to benefit from Herioc. Better avoid using this unit except for Reputation farming.

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 1:56am

Wow you've been busy :thumbup:

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 10:42am

Well, everything is about gold))) I know a lot of units that is awesome, but very underrated nowadays. For example, Vixen is awesome starter when she and one other unit is played and there is no other friendly units in play. On Godlike she is worthy enough to use in rush decks.

I see that not many know the real value of cards. For example, i was about to buy a Emperor for 300 gold, but other guy just throw in all cash he got, however, he could buy this unit for 450 instead of 1350 by just outbidding me. Also not everyone know the true card potential, and often bid too much gold for cards that doesnt worth that much.

So im looking for cheap ones and basing on my experience, purchase any good units as cheap as possible. 1 epic weekly fron ah is pretty doable to achieve)))

DracconiFoX, S-17

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "12wellred12" (Sep 4th 2018, 12:47pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 3:51pm

dont take it bad on me, but all that cards are just garbage... not even close to the meta...nowdays that cards dont have a chance against new ones or even more older but good cards. So just my opinion dont lure other players on spending or wasting gold on cards that are not good. You actually have a lot of free cards that are 200x better than those.

Just my opinion.

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 4:37pm

Well, of course Tarot and V&V is better, but just because they op as hell)))

Well, of course there is a plenty of other cards, but currently i just cannot win vs some high-level guy overloaded with Doomskars, Chosen Ones, Tarots and whatever else. But there is actually rarely seen any free obtainable unit and everyone uses Tarot and V&V that is widely used in PvP except maybe Doomskar and Duchess Miri.

But free player barely can afford all good ones, because price is sky high.

And they good for doing anything aside from PvP. Yup, competitive PvP require just units that everyone uses. Tarots, V&V, other meta. But i just doing daily PvP for rewards and skip everything else cause there is just too much op units to deal something with it.

Im not a huge fan of PvP, and also im just collecting good enough unit for myself for doing bosses, Tower and WB.

PvP is currently for whales or older players who good enough to be competitive)))
DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 5:10pm

Not what i want to mean, theres actually better free cards than those you put here. Even some Synths are much more powerful than that exemples you give here, and actually they give a lot of legend synths to players. And Doomskar was for free last month, same as other good cards better than that ones. But i think you will see in time, just spend time playing and even for vip0s or low vips are some good cards you can get. Well off course basically theres no chance against bigger whales playing meta recharge cards or some V&V or Tarots that you mention here. But just to remember Ah its free and didnt have Vip requirements doing some free events and diaries you can get some gold, and a chance to get 100gold each week for daily activities, You can also try doing League to get some extra gold, so the key here its save all the gold and try to buy something really useful from auction house. Theres alwyas cards for sell that can be good or at least useful. dont waste gold in packs, dont waste rubies in packs, unless theres some good card on booster bonanza. If you recharge somethimes, save your gold and use for gold rush events. So basically here, if you are not a Big spender or a son of the president of United states that can waste 10000 Dollars each month, the key here its save the max possible and use your resources when its more apropiate for your acc.

Best Regards. :thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

ID. (04.09.2018)

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 5:43pm

Well also should be considered that someone want to buy a unit just for collection or for his look. And i remember the days when legendary Medusa easily can be sold for 500 gold. Its just not became weak or bad, they just got outpowered by other units. And sometimes its a great deal to get a unit that formerly can be sold for ridiculous amounts of gold so cheap.

Im for sure saving gold for High Priestess( really want her for spell cycling), but its awesome to buy something that you didnt have for lowish price.

Im playing quests and bosses with Savages just for fun. They is usually considered worst race, however its much more interesting to use 300 differrent units than 15 good ones sometimes, cause you quickly get bored

Synthesis units is good indeed, but they have some severe limitations to benefit well from them such as unability to enchance them via fire ruby. Also to get them reliably you need a good deck to be able to farm tower tokens. So currently im focus on getting a larger pool of cards to be able to farm tower efficiently.

And thanks for advices)))

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 7:22pm

:) forget to say, theres another good event that you can get a lot of gold if you save resources for that (Forbidden zone), gems, silver, and a lot of stuff that you can enchange in Forbidden zone for gold, its a good way also for someone that doesnt want to spend a lot in this game to get a good amound of gold. So basically this game its all based on patience and a good management of resources. Well and also be active and do all that quests i mention before. :thumbup:

So lets put things like this.

Daily activities you can get : 15 gold day /week = 105gold
Making all dailys to reach 600+ points : week = 100gold
Doing 10x bosses all days high chance to get at least once a day: 30gold / week = 210gold
tower lvl 45+ = week = 80gold

total per week = 500 gold (around)
total per month = 2000gold+ (around)

top 32 ranking in 2v2 and 1v1 = +750gold month

so for a vip0/low vip if manage to be on rank 32 you can get per month = around 3k gold

not counting you can try doing league that gives you gold also, and some events i mention before can give gold to.

But what you prefer spend 200gold in ah in some bad card or wait do all this stuff and at the end of month try to buy on ah something really good?.... 8o

Sorry if i forget or im wrong in some numbers, im not in game at the moment its all on memory.

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Sep 7th 2018, 1:11am)

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 7:55pm

emm its impossible to get second chest for free)))

Also its fairly impossible 4 me to get tower as well)))

So, its roughly 105 gold per week lol)))

PvP, welll, lets skip one)))

If i get 750 gold, ill bought all epics lol, im just rather gathering a collection of units.

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 7:57pm

Around lvl50 you can at least reach level 45 of the tower, its not so difficult to achieve lvl 50 in this game.

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 8:03pm

Hope so, but units that you considering bad, is actually good for casual pvp cause i can beat a similar level guy in pvp thanks to them))

Its just about personal preference though. I like just collecting any new cards. They can be considered underpowered, but actually they all is far more better than Standard pack units at least.

DracconiFoX, S-17

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "12wellred12" (Sep 4th 2018, 8:11pm)

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, September 6th 2018, 10:26pm

Another one bunch of units, smaller, but units is really worth it))

Alchemist Nina(5* Elf, 5/2/13, Life Transmutation(Attacks all creatures & Heroes within a 10x1 area. Converts all damage dealt to Life for the caster and the summoner), Ice Shield 2(When this creature takes Physical damage it deals N Frost damage to the attacker and the attacker cannot move for 2 turns)

One of the most common used units in PvP aside of Tarots/V&V. She is capable to dispatch a whole line of units alone if buffed properly while also heal summoner for amount of damage dealt, and she is really powerful. Also she is just awesome on Map/Tower, because she basically seal the line for enemy units.

The reason i like her is because aside of Skills and Forgetfulness-like abilities, she is incredibly durable due to self heal and she capable to change the situation on battlefild if played right.

Overall, she is really awesome for both PvP and PvE, however usually cost a lot to get.

Got one for 255 gold in AH, and thats pretty cheap considering she usually goes for 500+

Trixie(4* Demon, 4/3/12, Temptation 2(When this creature deals damage to enemy hero, it puts 2 cards from the deck of this enemy hero into the graveyard.), Infiltrate(Can pass over enemy creatures), Hermes Wings(+2 Movement), Distraction 1(The Countdown of 1 random card in an enemy hero's hand is increased by 1 each turn.)

Another very commonly used in PvP unit. She is really awesome rusher despite 4cd, and once she reach the enemy hero, she became a huge threat due to Temptation. She is tanky enough to survive some hits or skills, and capable to reach enemy hero on second turn after she been played. Quite tricky to play her right, but she is good enough in combat as well. Owerall she is awesome to have, but a bit of gamble, because she need to hit the hero to work well.

Got one for 75 in AH also pretty cheap cause Epic usually go for 150+

Vander Haze(4*Elf, 3/2/6, Fog of War(On acting, all enemy creatures gain status Blinded(Cannot attack) for 1 round, Poison 5(takes 5 Shadow damage at the end of each turn)

Epic isnt impressive, but this unit really shines on Godlike, getting Ambush and whooping 10 damage, making possible to deal 20damage to unit just after he played. That is mindblowing for 3cd unit, because he capable to kill or nearly kill almost any unit in game, even despite the fact that unlike the card ability says, it affects all units, both enemy and friendly. But potentially even alone Haze is capable to kill couple of units alone during his lifespan without any response due to Fog of War and his natural 10 damage, and removing him would be very hard due to Shield Ward and Burrow he gets on Godlike. Legendary one isnt that impressive, unfortunately. Overall awesome on Godlike(and i think he can be very useful in PvP for a surprise attack), but upgrading just to legendary isnt that good.

Got one form Bonanza Event
DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 9:20pm

Another bunch of units I got so far)))

Shaman Ruzunu(5* Dragon, 5/2/15, Ember(+2 Range. Damaged creatures will take 1 Fire damage at the end of their next turn), Really Fired Up(All other friendly units gain +2 attack, +6 life), Fairy Tale(When this creature dies, it has a 50% chance to resurrect in its current square. Can activate only once)

She is by far one of the best stat buffers in the game. Even Epic is ok to use, but on Legendary this unit is really awesome! She gives a huge boosts to hp and attack of all friendly units(comparable to other similar buffer units) and thats really game-changing. Also she has the chance to ressurrect on kill, making her even better. Really awesome unit that fits in any deck. Also she has awesome look and art as well and i like her!

Got Epic from Bonanza event + used a Fire ruby to make her Legendary, cause she really worth it.

Flapper(4* Dragon, 2/4/1, Flame Wing(Flying. Can pass over non-flying creatures. Reduces Fire damage taken to half), Brood(on this creature first turn, summons a Dragon Baby(2/1/9, Flame Wing, Martyr) in an adjacent square.

Though bought just for collection first, after some tests i liked this unit a lot. The idea of double creature is always awesome, and Flapper summons another Dragon named Smokey, to protect it and other units in range. Has a lots of tactical possibilities and Smokey can cover other units as well, making him a very good cheap defender. Overall really awesome and fun to use, not to mention its adorable! Also a nice blocker, because Flapper and Smokey usually block two rows, giving you time to play better cards. Not essential, but really nice cheap Martyr unit.

Got one for 50 Gold from AH. Epic is pretty rare by some reason.

Pom-Pom(4* Outsider, 1/3/8, Shuffle(When summoned, all cards from the current hand of summoner are sent back to deck and draw the same amount of cards.), Prayer(On this creature's first turn, reduces the Countdown of all cards in its summoner's hand by 1)

Very tactical to use, but good unit when you have a constant bad draws. It allows you to reshuffle your hand and reduce all cards cd drawn that way by 1. A nice alternative to similar Ranger spells and it a decent unit on its own. Really comes in handy when your deck relies on some units and you want to increase chances for them being drawn. Also awesome when coupled with Fairies due to their Smart ability. Overall good one and pretty much has same abilities as Thoth from Mythos set.

Got one for 50 Gold from AH. Quite rare unit, but appears in AH sometimes.

King Simian(4* Halfblood, 7/1/15, Simian Swords(Each turn, summons 2x Monkey Warriors(1/1/1) in empty adjacent tiles), Exploit weakness 1(Creatures damaged by this unit has a 50% chance to suffer double damage on successive attacks)

So heres the Monkey King himself. He has a pretty high cd, but makes up for a long waiting by his ability to spam nasty monkeys as well as hits really hard if buffed by warrior. If you find a way to benefit from this abilities, he is really awesome. Benefits well from stat buffers, and every buff makes monkeys more and more dangerous. Works well as row filler, quickly blocking enemy spawn tiles. Aside from high cd he is awesome to use in WB, Tower and in bosses. Unfortunately, thats why he is not very popular unit. Hard to use in PvP because currently 4vs4 is almost never happens, and creatures with 4-5 cd is more suits for PvP unless you a Priest with some Inspire in deck or have some units with Inspiration ability. Hovewer it doesnt make Simian bad. He is pretty good substitute to more expensive Emperor Augustus, but requires some support to be really awesome. Overall, not bad and usually cheap unit.

Got one from AH for 50 Gold. Usually seen for higher price, so dont pay extra and grab him for minimal price when available if you want one.

Merath the Crafty(4* Elf, 2/2/10, Strike Again(Upon attacking, damage is doubled), Sprint(+1 Movement), Nimble( Cannot be targeted by single-target skills)

She is an awesome nimble rusher indeed! Commonly seen in PvP due to her awesome set of abilities. Due to Nimble she is hard to remove, and she had a good damage as well due to Strike again. Even Epic is good to play with. Awesome rusher, and good unit overall. Exceptionally good for PvE cause AI usually cannot kill her for a long time due to Nimble.

Got one from WB event

Birch Druid(4* Elf, 3/1/6, Icy Blast(+2 range. Damaged creatures will be knocked back 2 squares), Lush 2(Reduces CD by 2 of a creature card in its summoner hand)

He has a good ability to speed up your creatures deployment, hovewer he has low hp and hard to play properly due to that. A decent unit, but Elven High Priestess, despite more cd and less hp is much more useful overall.

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, September 19th 2018, 9:48pm

Another update, a small one this time))

Feral Liana(5* Human/Beast, 1/2/9, Sprint(+1 Movement),Infiltrate(Can pass over enemy creatures), Scent of Blood(If enemys Hero life is 50% or less, this creature transforms into Savage Liana(4/7/14, print, Soul Eater 1))

Unique unit, that can be both and early rusher and end-game attacker. She is quite wierd to play, but once you will understand how she works, she will be an awesome addition to your rush team. Early Infiltrate helps to pass over creatures to enemy hero, later Soul Eater helps to deal more damage as well as increased stats, making her like 1 cd Fenris if played late-game, and she has awesome stats in Beast form for 1cd unit. However she is not very popular unit because rush decks is pretty rare nowadays because they is not efficient in pvp, and players prefer to play heavier decks. She is especially awesome in wb rushes, where she is mostly safe in front when played early. Overall, quite awesome rusher, kind of a 2 in 1 unit with awesome art for both Human and Beast parts.

Got one for 200 Gold from AH. Legendary can be bought easily.

Kensai Nataliya(4* Human, 5/3/11, Forestall(Will strike first if attacked by creature in range.If the Retaliate deals damage, it will interrupt the enemy attack), Vigilance(can attack adjacent enemies, attacking backwards in preference)

An awesome unit for multiple purposes. She is awesome for both PvP and PvE even on Epic, but Legendary one gets Nimble, making her much harder to remove. She is capable to deal with a lot of melee units on her row, as well as with adjacent rows. She is pretty tanky due to Forestall because as long as she will be able to harm the attacker, attacking unit will be unable to hit her. She can hit even Vigilance and Backstab units, making her a very awesome unit overall. She is only unable to deal with archers on her own line and units with heavy armor that isnt a big deal if played carefully. Awesome unit to have and use!

Got one for 235 Gold in AH. She is quite rare and usually cost a lot because she is a very desired unit.

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, September 20th 2018, 10:18pm

Second part of update)))

Flora Lee(5* Outsider, 6/1/17, Luring Kiss(Range+2. Damaged creatures are pulled to the front of attacking creature. Damaged creatures are charmed for their next turn))

Pretty much a better Aphrodite. Do exactly same, has shadow damage that harder to block, and uses a charmed creatures as her own blockers. The only downside is her high cd, however she is quite fun to use versus heavy-damaging opponent units, making them smash own troops instead enemies. Hovewer, she relies heavily on her charm debuff, so she is fairly useless versus shield ward/arctic barrier units or dispell, but she is good to use in PvE, because ai decks mostly doesnt have anything of this. Quite fun to use, but unfortunately not suitable for pvp.

Got one from free card event.

Sawbones Morris(4* Human, 3/1/10, Cure 4(Restores 4 Life to the most damaged unit each turn), Wait a Moment(On this creature first turn, all creatures cannot attack for 1 turn)

He is just awesome! For just 3 cd, Morris is a solid healer that wont let friendly units die that easily. Also, when he hit deck, he acts like a Fog of War Mage spell, and can be used tactically to hold the fight when it needed. On Legendary, he gets Dispell, making him even more awesome. Though Dispell target random units, sometimes its very useful to remove a enemy debuff from friendly creature. The reason why i pick him is his low cd in comparison with other similar healer units. He is not a fighter, but for such low cd its not a big deal. Quite awesome support, and i like how he looks.

Got one in AH for 100 gold.

Orin Kenbayou(4* Outsider, 2/0/1, Sprint(+1 Movement), Nimble( Cannot be targeted by single-target skills), Stab 1(Deals 1 damage to enemy Hero each turn), Temptation 1(When this creature deals damage to enemy hero, it puts 1 card from the deck of this enemy hero into the graveyard.)

On Epic she is quite vulnerable to any damage, but she is awesome because of ability to hit hero directly and trigger a Temptation instantly. Should be played behind some defence because she is very frail even on Legendary. But overall she is far more better than i thought on first glance. Awesome unit to have and use, but its a support unit, so should be played as far as possible from danger to get the most benefit from her. Other support units increases her survivability drastically.

Got one in AH for 55 gold. Pretty easy to get.

Jinx Swift(4* Halfblood, 4/3/7, Sisters call(Summons 1 Feles Battle Sister(3/1/3) in an adjacen square each turn, up to max of 2), Carnivore 3(When this creature kills an enemy creature, it gains +3 Life)

Really wanted to get one for tests, and now i got her))) She looks like light version of King Simian. More playable cd, lower hp and summonned units limited to 2. Same as with Simian, works best with some support on battlefield because she doesnt have either good hp or attack to benefit from Carnivore alone. But with some support she will be able to became tankier after some kills. Godlike one is looks far more interesting(at least on paper) because Battle sisters she summon will get a Martyr, making her much more tankier overall. Quite good to use, but require some support to benefit from Carnivore and summons.

Got one from Bonanza event

Forge Custodian(4* Elf/Human, 4/3/12, Stun(Damaged creatures have a 50% chance of being unable to act for 1 turn.), Nimble( Cannot be targeted by single-target skills), Vigilance(can attack adjacent enemies, attacking backwards in preference)

Good reliable defender. Stun helps to handle dangerous enemies, and Nimble makes this unit fairly safe and hard to remove in PvE. Hovewer, hard to make him Legendary because he cannot be enchanted by gems, only by combining. Good to have some Epics early, but require Tower Coins.

Got Crystal from Daily Login Reward + used Synthesis

Fey Dominant
(4* Elf/Human, 4/2/13, Nimble( Cannot be targeted by single-target skills), Vigilance(can attack adjacent enemies, attacking backwards in preference), Heroic 2(When this creature deals damage, it gains +2 Attack.)

Also good reliable defender, but more offensive due to Heroic. Can grow into a huge threat,and feels like a direct upgrade to Repeating Crossbow Captain, despite being melee unit. But, also can be enchanced only via combining.

Pitiless Incubus(4* Demon/Undead, 4/3/12, Vampirism(Converts all Physical damage dealt to Life), Rancor 2(Upon death, blind the creature that killed it for 2 turns)

Rarely seen in action, however not a completely bad unit. The problem is same as with all Vampires, just too low damage to benefit well from Vampirism. Rancor can be in handy, hovever it cannot be applied to creature with Arctic barrier or Shield Ward, making him not a very good investment. Has its uses, but there is just better options available, making him not a good choice.

Cleaving Reaver(4* Demon/Undead, 4/4/12, Spirit-Phase(Can pass through enemy units. Immune to Magic Damage, but Physical Damage taken is doubled), Soul Eater 2 (When this creature deals damage to enemy hero, it gains +2 Attack, +2 Life)

Exact opposite of Soul Slayer, in other words, good Magic damage tank. Double physical damage is not good, however its awesome versus heavy magical damage decks. Good magical tank, but Physical damage is more common, so it can die fast when face them in battle. Overall, pretty much equal to Soul slayer, aside of differrent immunity. Good to have some just in case.

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, September 27th 2018, 3:07pm

Another update)))

Vhiseria(4* Dragon, 4/3/10, Draconic Form(+1 Range. Has a 25% chance to send an enemy creature back to its Heroes hand, each turn. When attacked by any creature within its own attack range, it strikes first, and if it deals damage, interrupts the enemy attack)

One of the best Forestall units available. She actually has a mixture of Forestall, Fear and +1 Range coupled into one ability. Very often used in PvP because she is harder to block, and she is currently the only forestaller that has magic type attack. Wery awesome even on Epic, but became tankier on Legendary due to extra hp and armour. Her Forestall makes her especially awesome in PvE and Tower levels, though still can be hit by spell or archer. Overall awesome unit to have and use in your everyday deck.

Got one from AH for 150 gold. Usually pretty expensive and quite rare.

Note, that if you want a cheaper option, you can pick Achilles or Lettice Twinstrike, if you manage to get her cheap. They both is awesome for pve as well, and usually Achilles is pretty easy to get(though you may even get him for free from pack during Trojan War event).

Posessed Armour
(4* Outsider,3/3/11, Cautious Vigilance(-1 Movement. Can attack adjacent enemies, attacking backwards in preference), Chainmail(Reduces Physical damage taken by half), Eldritch Skin(Reduces Magic damage taken by half)

Incredibly durable tank, and awesome defender due to Vigilance. If some heal provided, can hold the line on its own for a very long time. Also he can easily survive some damage skills(including Armageddon!) and have a pretty badass look)))

Got one from AH for 50 Gold, but usually cost around 100-150 because he is very desired unit.

Bunny Doll
(4* Halfblood,4/0/7, Egg Hunt(Summon 1 Easter Egg(1/0/1, Wall, Incubate) in an adjacent square each turn)

Eggs(4* Outsider, 1/0/1, Wall(cannot move or attack), Incubate(When the eggshell is destroyed, it will reveal one of the following: Epic: Gryffin Iron Wing. Tengu Warrior, Feles Scout, Hound; Rare: Cow or nothing)

Bought just for fun first, cause she looks adorable, but dont let her ability fool you, she is better than she looks on paper. She summon an easter egg each turn, and when enemy kill it, there may be a creature inside, that makes her actually a good line staller. Especially awesome in combo with life buffers, I test myself with Shaman Ruzunu and she works awesome, making eggs act as a pretty durable walls(while still having a possibility to spawn units on kill). Just play her next to some tank for protection. The only downside, the egg she summon may not summon anything at all, but comparable to other low-price summoner units, stat-wise she actually can summon a better units, and doesnt limited by count like Jinx Swift for example. That makes up for this disadvantage. A good pick if you want a unit that summon other units, also she actually a well-themed to Easter(both by look and ability) and i like her. She is a bit unreliable and wierd summoner, but fun to use cause you never know what she spawned before egg gets killed. Upgrading her, unfortunately doesnt make units she summon better, only her own stats, but this also mean that she is pretty good to use even in Epic form. Still, its a somewhat unique summoner, and she is good enough for cheap unit.

Got one from AH for 50 Gold

Shriek-in-The-Box(3/1/11, Jump-Scare(+9 Range. Deals 0-200% damage randomly), Fright(Has a 50% chance of returning a random enemy creature within range to its summoner hand)

Despite its look, its a very solid artillery unit, capable to directly hit hero just after its played. Especially awesome when coupled with Command:Heroic, making it hit like truck from afar and being safe. Hovewer, it still have a chance to deal 0 damage on hit, but its ridiculous range more than make up for this disadvantage. Another solid boon is to randomly send enemy creatures on its own line back to summoners hand makes it especially annoying and very desired target to remove ASAP. Awesome unit, but works best with damage buff applied.

Got one from Booster Bonanza event

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 9:01pm

Well, at last im able to write about some high-level stuff)))

The Fool(5* Halfblood, 3/3/5, The Fool(When this creature deals damage to enemy hero, the Countdown of 1 random card in this enemy's hand is increased by 1. Reduces the Countdown of a card with the highest Countdown in its summoner's hand by 1), Wind Walk(On this creature's first turn, it gains +5 Movement), Solace 3(If its alone on its half of the battlefield, it gains +3 Attack)

The Fool, is a very interesting and unusual card. To get full benefit from her, she need to be played alone and she should be the only friendly card on battlefield. Luckily, she has a Mifzuna-like cd making her an awesome battle starter. Also she is a nice skill bait due to nice combo of Panic Strike and inspiration in her unique ability. But true potential comes in her awakened form. In this case she turns into pretty durable multipurpose unit. You can wreck early enemy unit, if she is played first due to Solace, or can be used as an efficient blocker due to Rage 3, quickly growing into a huge threat. Also, in my opinion, she is one of the most beautiful looking cards in game. Really awesome card for any deck!

Note that she isnt a very common in Awakened form because there is better options for Black Opal available, so think twice before awaken her.

Got one from AH for 200(!) gold. Her usual price is around 500+, so I consider this as a donation, and i wish to thank HansChaos for donating this card to me. This is the least i can do in return.

Misty Mistral(5* Elf, 4/5/12, Cloudburst Arrow(Range+4, Hits all creatures and heroes in 2x1 area behind target.) Immobilized(Damaged creatures cannot move for 1 turn), Mistral 2(All other adjacent creatures gain +2 Movement)

Pretty unusual unit, but once you know what she can do, she became a quite powerful support. Even on its own, she is solid archer, capable to dispatch a lot of units on her own due to aoe attack and high damage. But the real gem in this unit is ability to speed up other creatures. So you can turn any creature into rusher if it played close to Mistral. This opens a lot of tactical possibilities, allowing you to make an awesome combos with units that benefit from rush(like Fenris the Butcher, for example. you can easily play Mistral and Fenris in one turn, and Fenris will be able to hit hero directly on first turn if lane is clear. Another solid way to get benefit is to speed up a slow units like Lizards or Trolls). She is pretty game-changing unit and a huge threat for enemy. Not to mentoin she looks beautiful. Awesome unit for pretty much any deck.

Got one from Free Card event

Phoenix Cinders(4* Outsider, 4/1/9, Heatwave 4(On this creatures first turn, deals 4 fire damage to all enemy creatures)

One of the few so called skill units. Its like a mini-Armageddon, not limited by class. Very awesome addition to classes that doesnt have a lot of aoe skills. Also making a unit cycling is much easier than skill one, so this birdie is a nice addition to any skill setup if you know how to benefit from it. Legendary has a 100% chance to resurrect once, making it a good blocker as well. Quite rare, but awesome to have in deck.

Got one for 115 gold in AH

DracconiFoX, S-17

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "12wellred12" (Oct 4th 2018, 9:42pm)

• Activate Facebook