You are not logged in.

[Criticism] PAN

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "whiteghost" is male
  • "whiteghost" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 25th 2016

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 3:15pm

PAN

So it's been several months now and still no compensation for my Pan's I exchanged for the gold and silver I NEVER RECEIVED. Guess I can really say now the ADMINISTRATION really is a one way street. I feel it's necessary now to bash them on their FB page to warn others to beware of the administration and their empty promises. There is only 2 ways the bashing will stop, 1 they kick me off the game, 2 they give me whats owed plus extra for the aggravation. Hmm Good Luck with the second choice I guess lol . Let the bashing begin.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 22nd 2016

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 9:58pm

did you message dema or para about this

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Wednesday, September 5th 2018, 2:01pm

I don't believe I've had a message regarding this but I've messaged whiteghost for the details I'll need to get it checked and rectified.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook