You are not logged in.

Kami

Game Master

Date of registration: Nov 23rd 2016

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 7:44pm

Hello Kyonshi,

There was a special mention on the Google form only, sorry !

And yes, giving the exact name was the rule, so next time, don't rush and be carefull and don't forget next time to check another time !

I don't really know how was the EN team about this kind of event, but we take a lot of attention to correct spelling if it's asked...

Kami.

Kami
Game Master / Moderator - French version
Homepage (FR) | Support (FR) | Facebook (FR) | Rules KAL (FR)
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 9:02am

Hello Kyonshi,

There was a special mention on the Google form only, sorry !

And yes, giving the exact name was the rule, so next time, don't rush and be carefull and don't forget next time to check another time !

I don't really know how was the EN team about this kind of event, but we take a lot of attention to correct spelling if it's asked...

Kami.

I did not deny that it was there,however if you make event that's kinda demanding and uses alot of energy in front of computer,after few hours of guide searching,it's easy to lose concetration and oversee things,specially if you have eye issues like i do(wich does nothing to do with you,just mentioning it) or some other type of disability or disorder.You have to take in mind,there are many otuside factors and for that reason,why divide rules into both thread and google sheet,when adding all specific rules into event thread would be much easier for all of us. I'm pretty sure if i had heads up in thread i wouldn't miss a 's' letter in ''Princess'' since i would pay more attention,likewise other people would pay more attention and wouldn't write i.e. just ''Sarya''.

I can understand(i guess i can) your decision to go strictly by rules,but my point is simple,just make sure all the rules are put upfront and clear. If you try spending 4h searching thru guide you will understand what i talk about. After 4h(or 2,3) of actively searching for cards,wich takes alot of concentration since it's all about details,you will see how your brain feels.

I know you are here temporary,and this is probably not your ''mistake'',but like you said,we should all learn from our mistakes,for sake of the next event that comes around and for whoever creates it. Just highlight the rules right away,don't separate them.

It's really not that big of a deal point-wise since we have event 5 for bonus points,however can be a little bit annoying to put in so much effort and then not get the points cuz of one letter was missing,for whatever the reason.

If u wanna go strict,event 2 was invalid cuz cutting made by staff on n3 was invalid and therefore it was impossible to find precise card. But some of us were nice enough to ask about it instead just calling it invalid and lifting our hands up from it...

Cheers!

----->S e r v e r 1 7 - C o l l e c t i v e s<-----
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 3:26pm

um lol n3 was the first one i found its obviously Lord Konrad (sorry spoilers oh wait too late for spoilers whatever) what other card does it even look like?

ps: all rules were upfront and clear imo but everyone is entitled to their own :)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 3:43pm

um lol n3 was the first one i found its obviously Lord Konrad (sorry spoilers oh wait too late for spoilers whatever) what other card does it even look like?

ps: all rules were upfront and clear imo but everyone is entitled to their own :)

Thing about me mentioning lord kondrad is not finding it,its about tehnicallities,since that's what we've been talking about!
If you go back to the picture you will see it's cut in bad way. Just to compare it to my case,cutting it wrong but still being Lord Kondrad could relate me writing Princes(with only one s at the end) but still being Princess Sarya,cuz is there another card called that way?

I dont wanna seem like complaning again,since i'm not,it was mb,just giving you an comparison.

Also,all rules were upfront,but not at one place,wich made some people oversee the rule in sheet,specially if they spent hours searching for it and were less concetrated after,like i've mentioned before already:)

Cheers and nice day

----->S e r v e r 1 7 - C o l l e c t i v e s<-----
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 15th 2016

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 8:54pm

How would the know if you mistyped "Sarla" as in Sarla Volt and you typed "Sarya", you gotta input the full name of the card, stop arguing over something is really your mistake and not the rules not being correct.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 13th 2015

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 9:47pm

rules are nice

but this kinda ridiculais

because forum it nowhere says u have to spell correct
only in google form thats not fair though
thats like u read all the rules and only in the form it said seperate rule

u dont expect in in a put answer form there is new rules in it i find the mod devs have to give all players who miss spell the rewards though next time put in forum that rule than i find it more legit.

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Saturday, September 1st 2018, 8:14pm

Bonus Event

Says Ingame event at the beginning and then give us a forum event pick 1/3 lmao

• Activate Facebook

• "GonnaMakeUQuit" is male

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Sunday, September 2nd 2018, 3:09am

I guess they will never run an event again. this is why the English forums mods just ignore us cause everyone complains non stop.

Plain and simple a spelling error is an error. regardless u dropped the ball. This is a event, plain and simple u didn't follow the rules. they won't change it cause u messed up or random people messed up they they can how ever prevent it from happening in the future. but as far as this one you will not get those points. just keep it moving and have a good day.

• Activate Facebook

• "Nagaroth" is male

Date of registration: Nov 1st 2017

Sunday, September 2nd 2018, 12:49pm

Says Ingame event at the beginning and then give us a forum event pick 1/3 lmao

And why the 20 pts missing? Bad....
  • Activate Facebook

spencer

Common

Date of registration: Jul 25th 2017