You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kami

Game Master

• "Kami" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 23rd 2016

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 6:50pm

Results | Event 1 & 2

Good evening everyone!

Sorry for being enable to publish earlier all the result but i finally got time for it !

As I already mention in the other subject, there was a lot of stupid mistake in your spelling and I know you will be so mad about it ! But I hope it will be a good lesson for you and that next time, you will remember to take your time, check another time if the spelling is right, etc...

I decided to give you result and all answer given from each player, would be more easier for everyone to see where they made a mistake like that !

If you see any mistake, please, you can tell me just right here !

Hope you are enjoying our Summer Events !

Kami.

Kami has attached the following files:

Kami
Game Master / Moderator - French version
Homepage (FR) | Support (FR) | Facebook (FR) | Rules KAL (FR)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Kami" (Aug 28th 2018, 10:55pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

2 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

GonnaMakeUQuit (29.08.2018), Attr4ct (30.08.2018)

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 7:15pm

I honestly have to complaint about this,as after hours of time spent on your event to finish it correctly,missing one letter cuz of being tired and writing Princes Sarya(awakened)instead of Princess Sarya (awakened) makes me wanna puke,honestly.

I've spent 4+ hours on that event searching for the cards and after my eyes started to bleed,and just of banal mistake like this that happened you reduce me points.

If it was something like Prince Sarya/Princess Syaria or etc..,i wouldnt say a word,but reducing me points on something that is such an obvious correct answer makes no sense.

ALSO!Original event created by Demandred did not say that names have to be written precisely,so basicly even Awakened Sarya should be accepted.

You reduced points for nonsense reasons,like upper-lower case mistakes...i mean...

I'm dissapointed.

----->S e r v e r 1 7 - C o l l e c t i v e s<-----
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 13th 2015

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 7:20pm

on event 2 i think u make blacklight points swapped with blitzer

i should get 30 points and he 20

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2018

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 7:37pm

I honestly have to complaint about this,as after hours of time spent on your event to finish it correctly,missing one letter cuz of being tired and writing Princes Sarya(awakened)instead of Princess Sarya (awakened) makes me wanna puke,honestly.

I've spent 4+ hours on that event searching for the cards and after my eyes started to bleed,and just of banal mistake like this that happened you reduce me points.

If it was something like Prince Sarya/Princess Syaria or etc..,i wouldnt say a word,but reducing me points on something that is such an obvious correct answer makes no sense.

ALSO!Original event created by Demandred did not say that names have to be written precisely,so basicly even Awakened Sarya should be accepted.

You reduced points for nonsense reasons,like upper-lower case mistakes...i mean...

I'm dissapointed.

where you submited answers did say make sure spelling is correct
Bring back iArches...
  • Activate Facebook

Kami

Game Master

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 7:52pm

I'm dissapointed.

As mention on the other message, there was a mention on Google Form only sorry. FR made this event and Demadrend put his own translation that's why I was talking about "mention on event" because on FR it is with warning mention, etc... :wacko:

Sadly it's very clear on this picture and it was the first sentence on it, so you could not miss it... I know it's quite hard but this is how the game is ! You need to pay attention to detail to get the 120 points and there is a lot of people who will succeed by being very carefull and checking a couple of time what they mention in their form.

You will have the opportunity with event 5 to try to get the bonus of points ! Still possible ! :)

@glingsta : correction made, thanks for your help!

Kami.

Kami

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kami" (Aug 28th 2018, 7:58pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 8:13pm

I didnt copy from anyone and put all correct, but i can say that punishing people for 1 letter its really bad from you doing this...just my opinion.

Camon people will be very disapointed after this, and theres people like me spending hours finding correct answers, that failed only 1 letter.

Give then a chance...

• Activate Facebook

Kami

Game Master

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 8:38pm

Yes we understand, but if we are making rules, it's not to be a beautiful decoration. And it's a good way to learn from mistakes for next time.

When we are making events with rules, it's not only to give you every point that we can. It has to be a bit difficult and if we mention specific spelling rules, it has to be followed. People can be angry, i understand that but i will not give them a good answer if it's not a good one. Sounds logic to me.

We are making fun event but if we made some level rewards it's not for nothing. People who will do their best and pay attention to rules and what they are writting will easily have 30 points for event 1 and 2. And players who did it faster without paying attention will not be at the first level of rewards.

I'm sure they can understand that and they will try to get 120 points with Event 5 too. We made it to give them a last chance if they made mistake in this kind of event.

Best regards,

Kami.

Kami
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 8:39pm

Learn from your mistake. Attention to details is important in life.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 9:10pm

Honestly after 4 hours+ of searching,i did not expect any additional rules on the answer sheet,as usually we get all the rules in event thread.
And trust me i could miss it very much so,just like everyone else if they were brave enough to search by themself,after 4-5h of searching,pretty sure noone pay attention to detail,specially not expecting some extra rules. If it was announced in thread,i'm pretty sure more attention will be paid at it! Just make sure that next time Demandred gets it right and please do not split rules. Make it all clear at event announcement.

It was my bad,but punishing me cuz of one s,where it was clearly a typo,since by now you probably figured my english is good enough to know that it's 'Princess'' and not ''Princes''. I agree on terms like missing ''the'' or Men instead of Man...stuff like that,that changes whole meaning,but one last s in Princess...really annoys me.

Eitherway,yeah event 5 still left there,but i really am dissapointed by approach to this,considering the effort i've put in for that event 1 especially.

----->S e r v e r 1 7 - C o l l e c t i v e s<-----
  • Activate Facebook

spencer

Common

Date of registration: Jul 25th 2017

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 9:24pm

wow i lost 10 points because i didnt put capital letters in the name **sigh nvm i noticed what was wrong

• Activate Facebook

Kami

Game Master

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 9:40pm

Hello spencer,

It's not because of capital, you wrote "searing cerd" and it's not the right name. :S You should have written "Searing Cernd".

Edit : But you just saw what was wrong so not a big news after all !

Best regards,

Kami.

Kami
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 4th 2018

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 9:51pm

Nonsense one letter off or women instead of woman time spent and cant get full points because of One letter

Full points should be had the cards were right just a missed key type. i hope this is considered and looked at. Thanks

• Activate Facebook

spencer

Common

Date of registration: Jul 25th 2017

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 10:27pm

will the bonus event still carry on for people who didn't reach 120 points?

• Activate Facebook

Kami

Game Master

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 10:30pm

Hello spencer,

The event 5 is a Lucky event and will give you the opportunity to have 10 or 30 bonus points. It Will depend on your karma i guess ! So it still possible for everyone to reach 120pts ! Keep faith ! :thumbsup:

Kami.

Kami
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 1st 2018

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 10:31pm

i lost 10 point cuz of one letter give us chance ty

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 28th 2018

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 10:44pm

wow i lost points cause i put an extra space in Black Rose by accident talk about being too far up your own arse that is just being pathetic

• Activate Facebook

Kami

Game Master

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 10:48pm

wow i lost points cause i put an extra space in Black Rose by accident talk about being too far up your own arse that is just being pathetic

Hello Devilfish2, it's seems like a mistake from me, if they were some extra space i always give the point, but it won't change anything because you will have 9 good answer!

I will upload the new result with correction made.

Kami.

Kami
  • Activate Facebook

• "Diligence" is male

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 11:13pm

I lost 10 points in event one because I forgot to put 'Princess' in front of Sarya lmao.

For a lot of these, you clearly know what card people are referring to, so to mark them as wrong for someone's mistake with spelling or just missing out 'Princess' seems a bit unfair and strange.

'Death once asked Life, ''Why does everyone love you but hates me?'', to which Life replied ''That is because you're the cruel truth, and I'm a beautiful lie''.'
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 11:14pm

honestly I took extra 5 to 10 mins making sure of my spelling and everything maybe if ppl read stuff and did not rush u would not lose points ( I know unpopular opinion but they are actually following their set rules for once so i have to applaud them for not changing them) It was clearly posted on the google doc that spelling mattered

which honestly is where it should be posted because it is the place where you are spelling the words in the first place

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 8th 2017

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 12:00am

please, what am I wrong with the second event?

if you mean 2x space bar .. so it's already very strict. :S :S

AvadaKedavra

• Activate Facebook