You are not logged in.

• "Unscathed" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2018

Thursday, July 26th 2018, 7:08pm

Card Shop!

This idea comes from the lack of cards people want being recycled into the game. It works like this:

enter the shop and there is a list of cards e.g. 9 cards per a page on a 3x3 grid with multiple pages. each slot is filled with a card of any rank of any kind, however the rarity and rank will depend on the cost

e.g. a common ranked guard could be 1g and if your lucky you could find an epic version of a recharge card for 1000 gold (price can be adjusted) or could find a legendary modesty, but the cost would be a lot higher e.g. 10,000 gold.

all cards would be locked, preventing people from selling them on to other accounts

How does it make money and benefit the game you ask?

it is a V.I.P exclusive event that opens to you once you hit vip 3, meaning you have to recharge to get it unlocked. this vip is chosen because there is no real perks to the vip ranking now as all packs have been opened to free players.

like forbidden zone, this shop can be refreshed at a price of gold e.g. 100 gold, or refreshes automatically every 3 hours. you get 1 free refresh a day, but you have a capped limit to how many times you can refresh with gold, the higher your vip the more refreshes you can do.

this event can run for however long e.g. a week and can come back every 3/4 months etc

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Maxim95" is male

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Thursday, July 26th 2018, 8:42pm

If such a cardshop exist with a vip restriction i'll quit! Idea on it's own seems nice tho.
Just saying ;)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 24th 2016

Monday, July 30th 2018, 11:39pm

I think this is a great idea.

It is a bit frustrating when you miss a good card because you weren't playing at the time, or because you didn't realize how good it was before you saw it in play.

They only way you can be sure not to miss anything is if you buy all new cards when they are first offered. But then you will also be buying a lot of useless cards.

I think you will get more satisfied players if we get a chance to buy cards, that we know beforehand, that we really want.

And the card shop has already been tried as an event - last christmas with the tarots and others. And I think it was a success.

• Activate Facebook

• "PitasNub" is male

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Wednesday, August 1st 2018, 7:16am

+1 from me.

http://prntscr.com/elw8aa Did I just get stronger with Anyu? :rolleyes:
Kocham ciÄ™ Pita <3 :love:
For a good trolling call 1-800-wth-miyu
Materialistic, you're not
And all of your girlfriends are hot
So clearly, they're in love with the person you are and not all of the things that you got
  • Activate Facebook

Demadrend

Product Manager

• "Demadrend" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Wednesday, August 1st 2018, 11:35am

So you kind of imagine it like a cross between the 'Black Friday' Sale page/menu, and the Forbidden Zone menu?

All cards are a range of Exclusive Offer/Event cards in a variety of Ranks, with diff. Gold costs applied per Rank.

Say a 3x3 grid of cards with 1 page, and refreshes available on Gold Consumption.

It's kinda cool idea.

:D Demadrend :D
Product Manager
  • Activate Facebook

• "Unscathed" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2018

Wednesday, August 1st 2018, 1:06pm

exactly dema ^^

it means older cards that are hard to find that people want can be received

looking at Maxim95's comment, to make it open to vip 0's you could have a system where the higher your vip, the more slots / pages you could unlock??

• Activate Facebook

• "Maxim95" is male

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Wednesday, August 1st 2018, 4:48pm

I like that. :rolleyes:

• Activate Facebook

draco482

Common

• "draco482" is male

Date of registration: Mar 6th 2018

Wednesday, August 1st 2018, 6:09pm

This sounds like a great Idea to me, since there are some cards that people may want, but they could not get at the time for whatever reason.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Wednesday, August 1st 2018, 6:20pm

Why not just the chinese sales board? They have tarots, virtues, choice of event cards there for sale regularly. We had it for cyber monday once. You could rotate it in every few months with different cards here. Doubt the devs would create an event just for our version. Ask them for whats finished already, will have a higher probability.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 30th 2018

Wednesday, August 1st 2018, 9:20pm

Thats a really nice idea indeed. Also id like to have a possibility to get some extra cards for gold to be competitive enough as a non-vip. As a new player, currently is extremely hard to both pvp and city defence because all has godlikes and i barely have rares in my deck at 16+ish level. Yeah, its possible to be competitive using Fairies/Quilins, but its not fun and there is already a bunch of underpowered cards that has low value like whole Goblin faction that no one uses, just because it heavily relies on particular units that is very difficult to get as free player.

So id like to have an opportunity for free players to purchase some out-of-meta, but still ok to use for fun cards. Maybe even locked to particular player, as with soul summoner cards. But currently due to lack of new servers its really hard to be able to perform a daily pvp even vs older free players as a free player.

DracconiFoX, S-17
  • Activate Facebook