You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Soleil

Common

• "Soleil" is male

Date of registration: Jun 6th 2018

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 8:08am

Looks like standards were set too high with previous compensations

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 13th 2015

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 12:37pm

or atleast nerf it a bit less more atk or one more distract 2

complete useless now

aurora or cull isnt nerfed that hard like 11th

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, July 22nd 2018, 7:07am

Looks like standards were set too high with previous compensations

Is this your subtle way of telling us that you think the goodwill offering was good, presumably because it had the word good in it yeah?

"It's gotta be good, it's called goodwill you guys. Nothing at all would be very bad but this is so good, so so good"
Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

• "GonnaMakeUQuit" is male

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Sunday, July 22nd 2018, 6:11pm

This comp was one of the most disrespectful, slap in the face, bendover and take it in the Ars comps ever.
it would of been simpler to ban the 9 players or 12 players from the game that wanted it nerfed, then to give us this BS.

Like i said give me a card of choice depending on the rank, any other compo is just trash.
I didn't pay 11k g to get screwed this dam hard.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 2:53am

Let me clear up some of the false arguments hurting the cause here U DID NOT SPEND 11k gold to get towah u may have spent alot of money on gold but u got to use the gold as well as got towah as a free card for recharging

HOWEVER!!!! (and the devs and ppl running this game by now should know) ppl dont recharge alot of times UNLESS the card is good as well so most ppl are mad they wasted money to get gold and A GOOD CARD and the card is now trash and they would not have LIKELY recharged had the card been as described now the biggest thing is the wasted ingame materials on a card that was now changed and we did not recieve compensation for that ingame material being fire ruby if u wanted to comp us for the ruby just give us one of each ball (or collection item of the time so we could get the ruby back and maybe luck into something nice outta the box.

If im wrong fine rip me a new one but just my opinion

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 12:16pm

Solution its simple, to skip all that process of giving materials, just give a card of the same rank/and = minor recharge to the players, 11th was a top card, a total broken card but was considered a top card, so was fair to the players that lost that card get another of the same rank and of choise, because 11th its total useless now. So for exemple you the ones that make one godlike could chose a Tami godlike, or a doomskar godlike, or a farrah godlike or any minor recharge card, wich in my opinion seens fair. For what they did to 11th they should removed that card. They changed a total broken card for a total useless card. And i know im the one that started a petition to "remove not nerf" that card about 7/8 months ago, and i admit they destroyed that card, so you deserve a fair compo for what they did, because nobody will play that card again...

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Unscathed (23.07.2018)

• "Unscathed" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2018

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 1:40pm

its been 4 days now, are we going to get any kind of response or is this another thing to go under the rug?

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 2:02pm

its been 4 days now, are we going to get any kind of response or is this another thing to go under the rug?

lets not let it go under the rug. we already have more people here complaining about compo than the company had people voted for nerf. just keep this post alive.

----->S e r v e r 1 7 - C o l l e c t i v e s<-----
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 8th 2017

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 4:06pm

lol

Solution its simple, to skip all that process of giving materials, just give a card of the same rank/and = minor recharge to the players, 11th was a top card, a total broken card but was considered a top card, so was fair to the players that lost that card get another of the same rank and of choise, because 11th its total useless now. So for exemple you the ones that make one godlike could chose a Tami godlike, or a doomskar godlike, or a farrah godlike or any minor recharge card, wich in my opinion seens fair. For what they did to 11th they should removed that card. They changed a total broken card for a total useless card. And i know im the one that started a petition to "remove not nerf" that card about 7/8 months ago, and i admit they destroyed that card, so you deserve a fair compo for what they did, because nobody will play that card again...
You were the one. who blasted the most against this card. so now the card is totally useless ?(?( .. But peace Walth. It's gone :thumbsup:
  • Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 4:14pm

Complain all you want, dema simply just doesn't bother reading the forum anymore, especially when something bad happens. Head burying pro.

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 6:25pm

You were the one. who blasted the most against this card. so now the card is totally useless ?(?( .. But peace Walth. It's gone :thumbsup:
Avada, im not the one, but seens that coments like this put me a bad reputation in this forum and even in game, (crying and all kind of negative stuff) i make a petition ABOUT 7 Months ago to remove the card or give oportunity to have one, latter they give oportunity to players have one, i get one, but you continue to insanly put my image and persona in the trash (when i make one post about one card about 7 months ago). i didnt nothing wrong. People follow that Post, just that, for god sake IM SICK of this kind of comments about my persona... i wish i never put that pettition here about that BROKEN CARD, but if was not me someone will put that, because that card was totally broken, what i say now, its a wish to help people that get that card and wasted resources. BUT SEENS I CONTINUE TO CRY AND A IM BAD PERSON FOR PUT ONE POST ABOUT 7 MONTHS AGO. for god sake. :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

ps: i dont give a $%#$ about that card, i never used that card, even having it. Just trying to help here.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Zidane" (Jul 23rd 2018, 7:36pm)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 24th 2016

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 8:45pm

I agree, that this compensation is a joke and a mockery.

The logic seems to be, that because you "only" nerfed it and didn't remove it, you don't need to give any compensation.

So you are just giving a symbolic compensation as a sign of "good will". :D

But the thing is , that you nerfed it so much , that it has become completely useless - nobody is using it anymore - so you might as well have removed it.

I also find it strange, that you are releasing a new op distraction card - Tami - almost at the same time you are nerfing 11th. Where is the logic in that?

I recharged 1000 gold to get a distraction card - 11th. Those money are lost now that you nerfed it. And if I want to get the new op distratction card - Tami - I have to recharge 1000 gold again. If you had let me keep 11th, then I wouldn't need Tami. So I have to recharge 1000 more gold in order to get a replacement for something I already paid for. What kind of business moral is that?

Since Tami is the new op distraction card replacing 11th, I think a fair compensation would be a free Tami (of the same rank) for every 11th you nerfed.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 8th 2017

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 9:29pm

Avada, im not the one, but seens that coments like this put me a bad reputation in this forum and even in game, (crying and all kind of negative stuff) i make a petition ABOUT 7 Months ago to remove the card or give oportunity to have one, latter they give oportunity to players have one, i get one, but you continue to insanly put my image and persona in the trash (when i make one post about one card about 7 months ago). i didnt nothing wrong. People follow that Post, just that, for god sake IM SICK of this kind of comments about my persona... i wish i never put that pettition here about that BROKEN CARD, but if was not me someone will put that, because that card was totally broken, what i say now, its a wish to help people that get that card and wasted resources. BUT SEENS I CONTINUE TO CRY AND A IM BAD PERSON FOR PUT ONE POST ABOUT 7 MONTHS AGO. for god sake. :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

ps: i dont give a $%#$ about that card, i never used that card, even having it. Just trying to help here.
I did not mean it wrong. :thumbup: just the difference between nerf and total destruction of the card ;(;( .
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 24th 2016

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 6:37am

In short the 11'th - Tami - situation can be described like this:

You take away something we paid for (11'th). And you offer something similar (Tami) - if we pay again.

It is like when someone steal your furniture and then offer you to buy it back.

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 3:15pm

The nerf is no different from removing the card considering how trash and useless the card is. Most player would prefer to have their material back since fire ruby is hard to get.

• Activate Facebook

• "Unscathed" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2018

Sunday, July 29th 2018, 9:13pm

im just gonna bump this

bump

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, July 29th 2018, 9:57pm

unnerf towahli :o

• Activate Facebook

Monday, July 30th 2018, 9:13am

Unnerf Towahli, most whales completelly stopped playing arena.

Or give us a proper compensation at least. You nerfed the card to the ground, it has become unplayable.
You basically banned the card with a compensation of 750g and 800k silver for the godlike rank. That’s an insult to all the players.
Give us back the resources we invested in.
That’s 339300 silver and a fire opal for a legendary Towahli, and 7371000 and a fire ruby for a godlike Towahli.

• Activate Facebook

• "Paranoia" is male

Date of registration: Apr 18th 2018

Monday, July 30th 2018, 10:46am

Yes atleast give us a fire ruby!

suspicion and mistrust of people or their actions without evidence or justification.
Are You Paranoid?
Nine Nine 9 9
[Public] Groll: go tired your father

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Tuesday, July 31st 2018, 3:28am

id be happy with half the silver and the ruby as we got to keep the nerfed (even if unplayable in pvp) card

• Activate Facebook