You are not logged in.

[Suggestion] Update Ascension Tower

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Stryker

Common

• "Stryker" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 27th 2016

Monday, July 9th 2018, 1:30am

Update Ascension Tower

Update rewards.

100 silver -> 1k silver
500 silver -> 5k silver
1k silver -> 10k silver
5k silver -> 25k silver
gems +2 more.

EDIT : +raise card quality by 1

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Monday, July 9th 2018, 4:59am

lol +1 but lol they dont even fix known issues or get volunteer staff other then para that do anything really think theyll improve anything? honestly probably would have to be devs anyone But +1 we can hope

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2018

Monday, July 9th 2018, 4:36pm

or more stages please, while i do agree i think there are more aspects that i would prefer to be 'launched' or fixed etc first

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Tuesday, July 10th 2018, 12:09pm

They will not do anything, the best hope we can have its a massive update like version 3.5/4.0 of the game. But for what i seen in other versions of this game, the best stuff we can get, its just some new event rewards, different booster bonanzas, and different gold rush, the rest its the same every month, release of new recharge cards just to see how much impact that cards will have in the same old pvp, gs, bosses and all the old stuff of this game. So best to do its stop making sugestion to change anything in this game because nobody will do anything...

To much years playing this game, and to much years seeing players doing pettitions to change stuff in game, and in all these years devs didnt change anything that players sugested. Because these messages are keeped here only for moderators to read, and devs didnt read any stuff we wrotte here.

Its not a message to criticize the game, since its a great game, just lack of improvements to make it even greater. "special mention to Kal forum events, that should greatly help improve these lack of updates"

I belive if this game have updates (major updates, not only adding Awakaned or synth cards, i talk about new stuff in game (improved maps, levels equipment etc...etc...etc..) at least twice a year this game would be one of the best strategy/card games ever released. But .... well.... :sleeping:

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Jul 11th 2018, 6:24pm)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 13th 2015

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 3:29pm

actually they showed us before they can chance rep shop rewards

like some got tons of aurora and few days later they removed it

and how about blacksmith feature

or auction house cost half price

how about that?

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 22nd 2016

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 8:16pm

alot of things need changed

• Activate Facebook

• "MyNameJeff_S5" is male

Date of registration: May 17th 2016

Friday, July 13th 2018, 1:24pm

A very good suggestion +1 i agree with this strongly and more stages would be nice to maximise rewards we can do given that some people grind this in less than one day and dont have enough stages to keep grinding beyond 50

MyNameJeff (S5) Azrael (Real Jeff)
Happy to help in game if anyone needs help feel free to ask.
Enjoy your day :)
  • Activate Facebook