You are not logged in.

Lukestar

Common

Date of registration: Dec 30th 2017

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 4:59pm

Why on earth would tami need a nerf. Its all the other draw power/insp cards that makes the difference. She can be affected by effects and killed easily. Take a look at aw mercy i.e, with insp 5 also :)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 26th 2018

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 5:43pm

jokes old bast find a new one :l NO FUN ALLOWED

• Activate Facebook

• "nameless44" is male

Date of registration: Nov 27th 2016

Tuesday, July 3rd 2018, 9:11am

Why on earth would tami need a nerf. Its all the other draw power/insp cards that makes the difference. She can be affected by effects and killed easily. Take a look at aw mercy i.e, with insp 5 also :)

I think because Kingbast dont have this card and every card he doesnt have needs to be nerfed lately. 8|
nameless44

s-16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

• "KingBast" started this thread

Wednesday, July 4th 2018, 1:27am

If that was true I'd be asking for a lot more cards to be nerfed or banned. I'm asking for Tami to be nerfed or banned because it's good for the game, just like 11th was. We can already see what a difference the 11th nerf made. I just want to see more amazing things happen. Sometimes you need to destroy in order to create. Oh okay, you're right. It's because I forgot to pay my dealer for another stupid card that I am having ridiculous withdrawal symptoms. Sorry, cancel the nerf.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

• "Ultimecia16" is male

Date of registration: Jan 3rd 2018

Thursday, July 5th 2018, 2:31am

i think its enough

tami is not op unlike 11th so stop complaining

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, July 5th 2018, 11:24am

Farrah Star too strong.

shoot her!

shoooooooooooot her!

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook