You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "KingBast" started this thread

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 10:25pm

petition to Remove Tami from this game or make some event for all of us have access to Tami.

players that have Tami always wins, no matter what op cards you have, a card that makes you stop playing its completely stupid, so in server 1 only have 30 or 40 players that have that card, so my request its or to make an event for us to have the possibility to have that broken card or totally remove her from this game, because its totally broken and anti strategy card, like those stupid qilins, this game its completely destroyed because of that kind of COWARD cards. Its an insult for my money spend here.... and insult for players that like to have some fun.... :cursing: "and someone will say you have lots of cards to counter that and saddles and bla bla bla bla...." its bullshit, at the end how have that card or cards wins.... so its totally unfair that some new players don't have access to a card that changes this game entirely...

all the players should have access to all the cards in this game, by packs or someone else, like they did in the other versions of this game, or just remove these screwed cards for a good life of this game.....

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 10:41pm

Dude this is getting old. Get over Tohwali nerf...

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 22nd 2016

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 10:41pm

i vote to remove it

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 10:45pm

I've no problem with the nerf bro, I only login to speak to certain people in guild chat. Them whales can take all my cards away and I wouldn't care. I am posting this for this any whales who may be suffering at the hands of Tami Miwako using a tried and tested method invented by Wally. Surely there must be at least 3 (which adds up to a community). Just 2 more people and I can get myself a poll that makes no difference. Much more fun than meeting you (or any other special sausage) in arena.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 10:49pm

Could you elaborate on your last sentence? Because I don´t understand. I´ve never complained about Tohwali, so what´s your problem with me esp. in arena? Do you have any difficulties to beat VIP0 or what?

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 10:52pm

I don't have a problem with you, the arena is empty for the most part so I couldn't have an arena problem if I wanted one. My issue is with you telling me to get over 11th being nerfed. This petition is about Tami Miwako, another card that could hurt whales and VIP0's with all the fancy gear. I am on your side, this is good for the game right?!

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Friday, June 29th 2018, 7:01am

i agree,nerf her or give acess to her to everyone^^

----->S e r v e r 1 7 - C o l l e c t i v e s<-----
  • Activate Facebook

APANSAS

Common

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2017

Friday, June 29th 2018, 9:09am

+1

• Activate Facebook

• "Paranoia" is male

Date of registration: Apr 18th 2018

Friday, June 29th 2018, 9:54am

lol you all saw what she was when she was here for recharge you should of got one if you wanted one why dont we all just quit asking for free stuff yes? :cursing::cursing::thumbdown::thumbdown:

suspicion and mistrust of people or their actions without evidence or justification.
Are You Paranoid?
Nine Nine 9 9
[Public] Groll: go tired your father

• Activate Facebook

Friday, June 29th 2018, 7:21pm

Why would I buy another card that is going to get nerfed with a tried and tested formula? Sorry you bought a card I'm trying to get banned or given away for free to all my dudes who don't have it.

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

• "MyNameJeff_S5" is male

Date of registration: May 17th 2016

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 11:50am

Youre a cool guy i like you but i have to disagree with you wanting this [Tami Miwako] card banned or nerfed my understanding ppl who spend money and recharge to get certain cards are able to acquire that card before ppl who dont wish to spend money in the game. i will give credit where credit is due i will be the first to admit that ive been beaten by noobs who are non vip by all sorts of different methods how did they win? multiple factors however they had a strategy in place and executed it very well i hate it when kal brings out lovely cards and i recharge and spend my money that i could spend on food or other things only for it to get banned or nerfed

MyNameJeff (S5) Azrael (Real Jeff)
Happy to help in game if anyone needs help feel free to ask.
Enjoy your day :)
  • Activate Facebook

• "Ultimecia16" is male

Date of registration: Jan 3rd 2018

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 2:44pm

i disagree

I disagree tami is not op its killable unlike towali so why removed.
so I vote for not removing.

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 6:07pm

It's not something I want. Just trying to improve the game like everyone else. I apologise if I'm wrong for asking for another innocent small recharge card to die but this is the price of progress. A ray of hope.

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

• "Nagaroth" is male

Date of registration: Nov 1st 2017

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 6:26pm

I agree. Tamy is another broken card..

• Activate Facebook

• "nameless44" is male

Date of registration: Nov 27th 2016

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 6:37pm

pfff, and again and again. Allways WHINING ( is this the correct spelling ? )

maybe make a petition about all new recharge cards!!!

Some people are to ………… Cant say what i want because then iam not acting like an adult.

p.s. I hope i dont have made any grammer errors because they will tell instantly.

nameless44

s-16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 22nd 2016

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 6:46pm

i vote to ban nameless44

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 7:34pm

Not amused. Forums used to contain funnies....then s17+ was created and loygamers came here. :thumbdown:
Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 3:50am

Idk why you compare Tami to 11th? Tami distracts 2 cards with 2, late 11th distracts 2 entire hand, also did lots of dmg... also playing with combos its end of game, lifewarder, judgement, riverseer, blocking you entire hand with infinite loops. so there's no comparison. They did well with 11th also did well with pans. what you are doing its comparing one broken card with one really good and helpful card. You need to realise the difference between op and broken... and Tami its not broken, its easy to counter.
]

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zidane" (Jul 1st 2018, 4:20am)

• Activate Facebook

Soleil

Common

• "Soleil" is male

Date of registration: Jun 6th 2018

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 5:33am

Unfortunately, Tami Miwako will not be nerfed.

However, good luck on getting her banned on KaL.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 6:05am

Thanks for letting us know what's happening on your version of the game. Please be sure to keep us informed as often as possible.

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook