You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "nameless44" is male
  • "nameless44" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 27th 2016

Friday, June 29th 2018, 8:09am

Petition to stop wining about petitions

Getting a little bit tired of all the petitions about cards and nerfs on the forum.
Do you people really think it helps to ask for a petition about 99% of all the new cards ?

The forum is flooded with all this nonsence and where this forum is really about is to help eachother and ask important things to the GM's.

nameless44

s-16 Judgement
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Paranoia" is male

Date of registration: Apr 18th 2018

Friday, June 29th 2018, 9:59am

i feel same way quite annoying if you dont like the game dont play real simple lol

[Public] Groll: go tired your father
freedom from immorality..
Honor..Honesty..Integrity
#makeKALgreatagain :thumbdown:
  • Activate Facebook

• "jackkiller" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Friday, June 29th 2018, 10:13am

i want a petition to have back my leg weapon!! Have a nice day fools :cursing::love:

Never say Never....but never Fear
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Friday, June 29th 2018, 11:05am

lolololol, what i think its funny, its that people say that i cry all the time about petitions, because of only 1 post i put about 7 months ago... But yeah i really tired of these petitions all the time, Sorry but 11th deserved that petition/pool and the devs and community shared the same opinion about that card was totally broken. I'm really sorry for helping destroying your unfunny style of play. :P

At the momment i didn't see any more super broken card on this game to make any petition. All good.

• Activate Facebook

gosh

Common

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2017

Friday, June 29th 2018, 1:12pm

First pan then 11th now Tami whats next ? Im sure you wont stop asking for changing or removing cards

• Activate Facebook

• "Nagaroth" is male

Date of registration: Nov 1st 2017

Friday, June 29th 2018, 1:16pm

They need to nerf the 'broken' card to make game more balance and fun dude... :thumbdown:

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 26th 2018

Friday, June 29th 2018, 1:35pm

Petition to stop petitions for petitions

No but really. is using the Word petition bothering you that much? it's a valid way to tell the devs what the community care about and with a simple "look at all these people who agree" interface ?

• Activate Facebook

• "nameless44" is male

Friday, June 29th 2018, 2:44pm

The biggest problem about this is that the forum is flooded with all the petitions, and in all the petitions people are wining about cards who are to strong compare to the regular "free" cards.

Maybe make 1 topic for all the cards who people want to have a petition for !

So does the forum stay clean and can everybody see the important things who are also on this forum.

The last few weeks the forum is for 75% filled with all kinds of useless petition things.

nameless44

s-16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, June 29th 2018, 7:26pm

Petition to stop whining about petitions with whiny petitions that spell whining wrong.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Friday, June 29th 2018, 7:59pm

oh the irony.... a petition to stop petitions....

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

• "Cypher" is male

Date of registration: Oct 27th 2016

Friday, June 29th 2018, 8:43pm

a card is a card and i may use it or not

if it gets changed i may use it or not

but i can agree w the feeling polls and nerfs are annoying

ban pan, ok i adapt
nerf 11th, same goes
so what's next on yer lists? so i can start adapting to that to....

seems endless since there will always be cards ppl don't like...

and that brings me to the point; are we playing a game with cards that are allowed by popular demand???

ps i rly dun mind the ban and nerf but seems a endless alley to start walking in
( would have minded even less if it weren't on popular demand tbh)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Cypher" (Jun 29th 2018, 8:50pm)

• Activate Facebook

Friday, June 29th 2018, 8:49pm

The difference between free card Pan removal and paid card 11th nerf is that Pan was easily replaced by easy to obtain Nids which were quickly awakened by Ranger Danger derp whales. 11th might as well have been removed as many players who used her haven't been able to substitute so easily and quickly. Let's ignore some of the ridiculous game breaking large recharge cards because only whales buy those. My recent petition thread was more satire than a real intent to ruin another card under the guise of saving the game because I missed getting it or conveniently disapprove of it after acquiring one or more, but hey, follow the leaders.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "KingBast" (Jun 29th 2018, 10:54pm)

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 12:21am

If it isn't major whales deciding what should happen, it's new forum users with less than 10 posts to their name. The player base in the middle are not classed as 'at risk' minorities so we're not entitled to protection from free2play hurrdurr or paid2rule herpaderp. Oh, your post got removed, but I agreed with it.

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

• "nameless44" is male

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 7:36am

Petition to stop whining about petitions with whiny petitions that spell whining wrong.

Luckely that ur english is perfect, maybe you can master also my spoken first language.
Maybe you can be a teacher.

Dont forget not all people on this forum speak and or write English every day.

Be glad you can understand what iam typing. I can write all of this in my countries spoken language but iam sure you dont understand any of it. So be glad i can write and speak understandable English so that every other person can read what its all about.

Dont WHINE about a spell error and concentrate on other things please.
nameless44

s-16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

• "MyNameJeff_S5" is male

Date of registration: May 17th 2016

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 11:40am

Ban pan...... not good
Ban 11th pathetic.... not good
next they prob ask to ban or nerf Tami Miwako ......
IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOU ARE MOST LIKELY A KAL PLAYER THIS GAME IS A STRATEGY BASED GAME IF YOU CANT TEST OUT DIFFERENT STRATEGIES AND WHINGE THAT YOU ALWAYS LOSE AND F2P HAS NO CHANCE AGAINST P2P. A WHALE CAN BE BEATEN BY FAIRIES AND QILINS (THEY ARE F2P) SO HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED TRYING THAT AT ALL? INSTEAD OF WHINGING LEFT RIGHT AND CENTER? YOU PLAY THIS GAME BECAUSE ITS FUN BUT HAVE YOU WOKEN UP AND REALISED ITS A STRATEGIC BASED GAME NOT A CRY AND WHINGE TO BAN OR NERF CERTAIN CARDS BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO SPEND ANY MONEY ON THIS GAME..... WITHOUT P2P PLAYERS THE GAME WOULD HAVE TO MAKE MONEY SOMEWHERE ELSE THIS IS WHY THEY MARKET AND RELEASE THE CARDS IN TURN THIS IS HOW THIS GAME IS ABLE TO BE RUNNING THERE IS OVERHEAD COSTS TO HAVE A WEBSITE ONLINE WAKE UP PPL AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERY SINGLE CARD THAT COMES OUT.

IM TIRED OF RECHARGING CARDS I LIKE ONLY FOR THEM TO GET BANNED OR NERFED ITS JUST NOT RIGHT

MyNameJeff (S5) Azrael (Real Jeff)
Happy to help in game if anyone needs help feel free to ask.
Enjoy your day :)
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 3:33am

just on point, the Major/big recharge cards for supposed whales are not even the most powerful cards of this game, you have late exemples, doomskar, farrah, Tami, spymaster, lifewarder, sir crumbs, savior soteria was in gold rush with fz, so easy to get for non whales, Kimono Booster Bonanza, so basically if you have these cards you have a chance to stand in game...and win. The only major recharge i still play its Salaine.
Even V&v are with rubies...so what you need to stand its doing some small recharges somethimes for really good cards...

So idk what cards you refer when you say cards fo whales.... The game its changing, devs decided that small recharges have a major role in this game than they used to be. Major Recharge still good, but most of then not even are anymore so powerful than before...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Jul 3rd 2018, 12:04pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Maxim95" is male

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 1:00pm

Salaine voidgarde (if you mean her walthamir) was a BB (that 4k rubies one) . Otherwise i wouldn't have her since i'm vip 0 ;)
Nerfing cards should only be for the really problematic cards, like 11th. A lot of new recharge cards are op but still doable when i play against it and when i'm lucky.

Vip0 can't open V&V cards, which really sucks! But oh well guess it's one of the perks for being vip 5 :p
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 27th 2018

Monday, July 2nd 2018, 8:46pm

Your grammar is not the best either considering the amount of mistakes that you made (such as not capitalising "LMAO" in your signature), you hypocrite. Maybe you should pay attention to your own grammar instead of embarrassing yourself?

PS you did not use quotation marks in the comment that I quoted.
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, July 2nd 2018, 11:56pm

Your grammar is not the best either considering the amount of mistakes that you made (such as not capitalising "LMAO" in your signature), you hypocrite. Maybe you should pay attention to your own grammar instead of embarrassing yourself?

PS you did not use quotation marks in the comment that I quoted.

I was focusing on spelling, not grammar. Thanks for letting everyone know that you think they're the same thing. My signature is a direct quote which lacks your beloved quotation marks because I don't like certain punctuation and refuse to use it. You spelt minus wrong by the way if you were aiming for minusplus, which everyone knows you were... Durr.
Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, July 3rd 2018, 12:06am

I love taking it in the butt and balls in my face.

I was focusing on spelling, not grammar. Thanks for letting everyone know that you think they're the same thing. My signature is a direct quote which lacks your beloved quotation marks because I don't like certain punctuation and refuse to use it. You spelt minus wrong by the way if you were aiming for minusplus, which everyone knows you were... Durr.

What is going on here? ?(
Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook