You are not logged in.

[Feedback] maint

• "Paranoia" is male
  • "Paranoia" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 18th 2018

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 12:33pm

maint

how much longer till maint over? :love::love:

suspicion and mistrust of people or their actions without evidence or justification.
Are You Paranoid?
Nine Nine 9 9
[Public] Groll: go tired your father

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "PitasNub" is male

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 12:41pm

Until it's over, you're welcome

http://prntscr.com/elw8aa Did I just get stronger with Anyu? :rolleyes:
Kocham cię Pita <3 :love:
For a good trolling call 1-800-wth-miyu
Materialistic, you're not
And all of your girlfriends are hot
So clearly, they're in love with the person you are and not all of the things that you got
  • Activate Facebook

• "Paranoia" is male

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 12:44pm

you're so helpful i marked you as most helpful thanks m8

suspicion and mistrust of people or their actions without evidence or justification.
Are You Paranoid?
Nine Nine 9 9

• Activate Facebook

• "PitasNub" is male

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 12:46pm

SUCCESS I HAVE FINALLY ACHIEVED MY GOAL IN LIFE WOOHOO!
http://prntscr.com/elw8aa Did I just get stronger with Anyu? :rolleyes:
Kocham cię Pita <3 :love:
For a good trolling call 1-800-wth-miyu
Materialistic, you're not
And all of your girlfriends are hot
So clearly, they're in love with the person you are and not all of the things that you got
  • Activate Facebook

• "MyNameJeff_S5" is male

Date of registration: May 17th 2016

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 5:52pm

Why is it Kal brings out cards/recharge event cards and just nerfs them because a whole heap of non vip players think they should have the game go in their favour.
They play the game only they dont help support the income of this game. In some way shape or form vip players recharge for cards and forum event recharges etc
(even though we havent had one for a while) and when thats done a portion of that if not all goes and helps upkeep this game. Kal nerfed Aurora card to summoners monsters only you rarely see aurora rushers now-a-days. This update of nerfing 11th is i think a little bit upsetting nerfing 11th card to begin with is terrible but just to add on to the pain and misery the card loses 2 ATK. Some people paid to recharge for this card and some ppl paid a lot of golds to buy from auction house and some recharged to acquire godlike ruby example gold rush/other forms to acquire it not to mention 7mil or so in silver if they couldnt sacrifice.

I wonder if any compensation at all? and if its fair decent amount. Why kal bring out lovely cards and then nerf them :( is next thing people will complain about mod and ask for that to be nerfed?.... if i see a card that is amazing i recharge and get it... this just crashes our hopes for future cards as we know if its incredible cards brought out and made available when ppl recharge to get it then people complain about that card then it just decreases rarity and purposes and wastes resources.

I first played this game because i saw it was fun and in order to win some matches you needed to have a plan and strategy and do what works best for you or even potentially swap things around at times to try new tactics. This strategic game has turned into something it shouldnt be. There are many methods of killing 11th card even methods if vsing that card play certain cards to prevent it landing on the field Ivy is a instakiller towards 11th. Theres even Farrah which is capable of killing awk rank modestys with ease are people going to complain and say that their awk modestys are too easy to be killed now and want to nerf Farrah?

People whinge that they cant beat 11th even with the nerf it can still be hard to beat it when certain cards are hit and even hit twice one thing i can say is before nerf 11ths could easily be killed by using ivy/yumi/cards that dmg enemy cards that are newly summoned to field by enemy hand/true shot/scorch/fire rune/melee rune/shoot rune/1cd cards and disturbance the list is endless.....
Bit upset and disappointed at the same time...
A strategic game should be a strategic game not a game when a few people gather around saying they cant win games in kal and want certain cards to be banned or nerfed :(

MyNameJeff (S5) Azrael (Real Jeff)
Happy to help in game if anyone needs help feel free to ask.
Enjoy your day :)
  • Activate Facebook

• "MyNameJeff_S5" is male

Date of registration: May 17th 2016

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 6:05pm

and also rebound saddles can kill 11ths before and after nerf so idk why ppl just complain even though this is meant to be a strategic game but it is turning out to be a attend to whoevers complaining about certain cards being released and used :(

MyNameJeff (S5) Azrael (Real Jeff)
Happy to help in game if anyone needs help feel free to ask.
Enjoy your day :)
  • Activate Facebook

• "Paranoia" is male

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 8:28pm

I use her but at the same time im glad shes nerfed now everyone with decks that rely on her will have to change them :D:love::love:

Are You Paranoid?
Nine Nine 9 9

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 9:41pm

Jeff is right, except it was the whales crying about this card and not the non-vips. Maybe the devs or the publishers who run these games should start the process of actually thinking about what cards they choose to release to avoid this sort of ridiculousness. I'm past caring at this point though. Keep the compo (or postpone it for however long you need to) as I don't think I'll be using it. Maybe give it to a distressed whale who is still having problems with a crippled small recharge card.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 11:22pm

Jeff is right, except it was the whales crying about this card and not the non-vips. Maybe the devs or the publishers who run these games should start the process of actually thinking about what cards they choose to release to avoid this sort of ridiculousness. I'm past caring at this point though. Keep the compo (or postpone it for however long you need to) as I don't think I'll be using it. Maybe give it to a distressed whale who is still having problems with a crippled small recharge card.

I am very distressed, can I please get King Bast's compensation?!? Thank you!!!

-Focust
  • Activate Facebook