You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Demadrend

Product Manager

• "Demadrend" is male
  • "Demadrend" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 1:26pm

11th Hour Towahli -> Just 'Towahli'

Hello Heroes,

Today we have changed the card '11th Hour Towahli' in the following ways:

1. Blockade 1 -> Embargo 1: When this creature deals damage to enemy Hero, +1 CD to 2 random cards in enemy Hero's Hand (can hit the same card twice).

2. Blockade 2 -> Embargo 2: When this creature deals damage to enemy Hero, +2 CD to 2 random cards in enemy Hero's Hand (can hit the same card twice).

3. Statlines:
Epic: 4/5/3 -> 4/3/3
Legendary: 4/5/3 -> 4/3/3
Godlike: 4/6/3 -> 4/4/3

I have complete Lists of all Ranks and Owners of this card before the changes, this will be used in the near future to decide upon appropiate goodwill gifts in recognition of the Gold or Materials used to obtain / upgrade these cards.

The reason this will not be done immediately is because this change is to be considered experimental for the game, and whilst I will prefer that no further changes or resets to this card take place, I cannot rule it out, especially given the input of rival versions...I know the Developers often like to have a 'universal' game version and I recognise this can result in changes here, just as it can cause changes 'there'.

How this affects the gifts is to ensure they do not need to be taken back, reduced, or increased. I would like to do it once only.

Once again, we very much hope this proves to be a positive change for the game and I beg your patience, understanding and willingness to accept certain changes for the benefit of all, even if it means in the short-term a hindrance to your Play-style or win-rate.

:D Demadrend :D
Product Manager
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook