You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "revyquinn" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 23rd 2018

Saturday, June 23rd 2018, 10:17pm

2v2 Post being bugged

Dema I am sure you know but I think server under DDOS attack. Everyone keeps DCing during 2v2 post. Entire server. I dont know whats going on. Please do something about it asap. 2v2 post is messed up now. I cant confirm its DDOS but I assume it is from my knowledge of mass DC.

--- NierLeDestin S17

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 3rd 2017

Saturday, June 23rd 2018, 10:30pm

That mass DC really screwed up the 2v2 post! it's not so bad for whales! but when none whales DC and they have been holding cards back to use at the right time then the DC goes and puts you on auto and those cards get played when they shouldn't thats ur match screwed!!! whales can recover from it easily none whales can't!
NOT COOL!

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, June 23rd 2018, 10:37pm

Sorry Redfang yeah I really like your team to with MrBear. Idk whats going on exactly. But its a good 2v2 post so far despite the DCs... I been watching matches so it seems legit.

Edit Hasnt happened since so I think it was just the 2 DCs...

Also GG to Bohemia it was close but I guess out whaled in the end. Collectives got 2nd which was amazing job by both teams.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "revyquinn" (Jun 23rd 2018, 11:38pm)

• Activate Facebook

Dbag

Common

Date of registration: Jun 24th 2018

Sunday, June 24th 2018, 4:33am

Can't setup 1v1 battles and not getting any AI battles anymore

hey i just joined this today and really like the game so far. It's bugged though. Like i can't setup any 1v1 matches even though I setup everything correctly. I click check box for 1v1 and everything but it makes a room for multiplayer battle instead and I don't want that. Couple days ago game was working fine, but today its retarded. Also for some reason I can't type anything in chat sometimes even though I have the correct chat box and stuff open.

Also I can't get AI battles anymore ever since I became lvl 18. Why? I have to wait 30 mins for pvp battle sometimes and its ridiculous. I'd rather fight AI players than not fight anything.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, June 24th 2018, 9:26am

Hey thanks for telling us that about 1v1. It would effect all new players then I assume. That really sucks for the game. I would suggest private messaging Demarend the head GM on this game. He would definitely be willing to help. I am sure of it.

Oh wait nvm I am a noob all over again. You have to find battles by yourself after that. With other people of similar score. But if 1v1 was ever bugged let Dema know.... Edit

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Sunday, June 24th 2018, 11:06am

both dema and para havnt been on in weeks. doubt you will hear anything about it

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

• "Maxim95" is male

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Sunday, June 24th 2018, 8:35pm

ooh so i'm not the only one with the chatbox :)
I have to click several times before i can start typing something in chat.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 8th 2017

Monday, June 25th 2018, 11:56am

it is true that the last POST was not fair. Everybody knows me on server 17 (AvadaKedavra) . My partner is Mikes.
Mikes had 4x DC for one game and i 2x. This should not happen. I agree that if the game falls. AI should not be used.

me or Mikes play the game just for fun and for the people who are at S17. and I do not mean people from our guild.

there are a lot of great non-vip or low vip players. - Rebelion , Maro , Redfang , Sidepork and many other.. :-)

Whale is of course too much - JInx Jr. (shadow) , Death , Lusu , Ruy, and many other - really great players.

Walth is is a separate chapter :-) - he is really really good player - but i love his Portuguese temperament-

we all have a bad day sometimes. but it's just a game. :thumbup: :thumbup:

PS : lastly, I want to apologize for Ryu - HATE was unnecessary, I also had a bad day. :whistling: :whistling:

• Activate Facebook

Monday, June 25th 2018, 7:45pm

Yeah same here I been having Insomnia lately. Not a good excuse. But I am mental all together so yeah. Sorry Avada, didn't mean to say half the stuff I said about Bohemia. Even your strategics. They are winning so I gotta respect them. Not forcibly, but for real 11th judgement isn't the worst thing that happened to KaL...

• Activate Facebook