You are not logged in.

• "revyquinn" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 23rd 2018

Sunday, June 24th 2018, 9:48am

unity to server 17

Everyone from all other servers say us 17ers complain all the time. Its really true. I use to a lot even. Not anymore. My objective was always to help this game. I have even been going to bosses with low levels more lately. I have gotten 5 people total interested in the game in real life to join 17ers. Oh yes this is that youtuber on 17. Revy Quinn... I did the 2v2 video recently not self promoting again since I will never make money off youtube since new policy. Anyways this isn't about my youtube.

Its about the game KaL as a whole. If s17ers go down then most the game will fail. We all know Waltha is petitioning 11th hour. I agree on that it shouldnt be banned. But nerfed all the way to where it reduces only creatures to 1 or 2 CD each. But not effecting spells. So at least a combo like example redmaw has to be used to lock spells. That way it would be easier to kill with spells. Instead of locking all cards in hand. That actually sounds fair compared to another Pan if you know what I mean.

Now to conclude this post. I think also the three top guilds Bohemia, Undisputed and Collectives should try and get along better. This 2v2 post was a fire example of it. Everyone was respectful and getting along and even I answered a question to a noob at the end of it. The leaders should not quarrel in these guilds. That is the biggest key. Man up and just get along. Not saying merge into one huge whale guild. Just help eachother. Do bosses together. Anything really to make another guilds day. Other then wasting them in Guildshowdown. It would be really fun to have an event for guild showdown as well. Most players that say gg or something nice to other team wins a card. The whole team that is. So means the winning team has the best chance.

Just not a whale card for winner of that event like lets say 11th. Bohemia has too many of those. Sorry meant that as a compliment to Bohemia. Other then Watha's cards. Theirs are really top notch. Collectives cards are awesome too. We collect them together LOL. I just happen to have sold all my whale cards in the past.

Anyways stay awesome everyone and remember its only a game bruhs and sisters.

--- NierLeDestin AKA Vampirella AKA DeathEnigma AKA the one trying to make a difference to s17ers. Yes I have done name change in the past so thought I'd tell everyone from s17 who I am if they don't know already.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Sunday, June 24th 2018, 11:09am

umm.... ok?

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

• "revyquinn" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 23rd 2018

Sunday, June 24th 2018, 8:13pm

I've gotten that a lot from people this week... Ok? Its all good I know what I say is legit. The whole point is. Like you said the GMs don't care about this game anymore. At least the players should. So yeah nuff said.

Edit Also noticed 11th was getting nerfed. I guess a different version of blockade will be used. lol

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "revyquinn" (Jun 25th 2018, 4:35am)

• Activate Facebook