You are not logged in.

Kaynie

Legendary

• "Kaynie" started this thread

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 5:08pm

Hidden Soteria nerf - why?

Hello,

why did you nerf Soteria? And why is there no information about it? Is it just a bug?

Before when you summoned her, she buffed your Cards right away in the summoning phase. Now She must act first to give the buff, which is problematic, since she acts as one of the last cards as she will be summoned as far back as possible.

Also she only buffs your cards, if she can buff herself, which means, if your enemy has a wheel to stop her from buffing herself, none of your cards will get the buffs, even if they have Shield Ward. Before Shield Ward cards could always be buffed by her, because it didnt matter if she was buffed herself or not.

these 2 changes make her significantly weaker. Will she stay like this or is it a bug?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaynie" (Jun 17th 2018, 5:13pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Paranoia" is male

Date of registration: Apr 18th 2018

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 5:57pm

To many words

suspicion and mistrust of people or their actions without evidence or justification.
Are You Paranoid?
Nine Nine 9 9
[Public] Groll: go tired your father

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 6:45pm

seems we need to make a poll to decide if she stays like this or gets fixed!

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 8:40pm

mod doesnt nullify creatures untill their turn ends either, so salaine can set up to ruin you and wheel can buy some time to summon good creatures in for a turn.

wheel doesnt also give its buff untill turn ends

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, June 18th 2018, 2:12am

i like the direction these updates are going in.

It reminds me of magic the gathering when they implemented "the stack" many years later into the TCG.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Aniket181" is male

Date of registration: Sep 25th 2016

Monday, June 18th 2018, 6:52am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Always makes me laugh, seeing whales complain when one of their 1-4 CD broken OP cards get slightly nerfed.

If it were one of those high CD (7+ CD) cards getting nerfed, like the cards used by the Legendary Alpha Male Boss God-Emperor Warrior Esarhaddon (who, btw, is the last Real Man in the entire game), I can understand, but these low CD cards getting nerfed/altered/adjusted/balanced/modified, shouldn't cause you to panic and fret.

Cheers!

The Emperor is within the Church, not above it.
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, June 18th 2018, 7:49am

not sure where I panic or complain. I just ask why her ability got altered without any sort of information and if its intended or a bug.

Fun Fact: Soteria is everything but a whale card. She was a 10k gold rush combined with forbidden zone.

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Monday, June 18th 2018, 12:19pm

I got soteria for 2k gold, with fz, so its not at all a a whale card... you all should be able to have one of these soterias card that people say are super broken, in my opinion its just one more good card, nothing more, super easy to counter but at the same time really useful to help you in a good deck. Even a vip0/low vip was able to get that.

some abilities are triggered when creatures enter in the game (generally says that in description), others are triggered when they act, i think soteria only trigger is abilities when she acts on the turn. But should her activate the ability when enter the battlefield or when they act? thats a good question.... should work like wheel right? when she enters the battlefield...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Jun 18th 2018, 12:32pm)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 13th 2015

Monday, June 18th 2018, 1:40pm

well i recharged 150 euro to get it
so like to know if its nerfed or a bug too

• Activate Facebook

Monday, June 18th 2018, 6:42pm

Keep it as is.

:thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 5th 2016

Monday, June 18th 2018, 7:39pm

Did they add the text that it starts when she acts, or was that the change?

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 5:25pm

Any official reply? Can we atleast know if its a bug or a "fix"?

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 7:04pm

be patient. They focusing on questions and concerns that actually matter.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 7:07pm

for example, if the doughnut shop will close or not and if they will have to start a petition to keep it open

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook