You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Rejibrad

Common

• "Rejibrad" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 22nd 2018

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 2:31pm

Suggestion: Buffing Older Cards

Heyyyyy,

I have a small suggestion. Can it be possible to potentially buff some of the older cards, as they are feeling a little out-dated. I don't mind if this is in their godlike forms or even awakened forms. I want to see First Ranger Talenor (Godlike or Awakened) giving like +5 attack to all elves, or lets make the Kings great again!

I see the opening packs to find kings or elites event and i feel like the excitement of finding one of those in a pack is gone. Emberwind, Grimbone, Whitemane and Arya could be slightly buffed to fit the status of the game.

Obviously, there are other subjects and suggestions that take priority, but it'll be awesome to see some of the older cards returning to showdown and player decks.

Arya could be regenerating the life of all humans to max each turn, as she has such a high countdown. We will also see more class decks again mwhahaha.

Thank you for reading this post that will probably waste your time.

Rejirejirejirejirejirejirejirejirejibread
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

spencer

Common

Date of registration: Jul 25th 2017

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 6:04pm

I think this is a great idea because then competing against higher vip's will be more competitive

• Activate Facebook

Zidane

Game Master

Date of registration: Jul 3rd 2017

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 7:31pm

Hello player,
I happen to agree that we need to update the cards, and did a sample set of some balance changes several months ago.
There was absolutely no response.

Sorry,
-Z

• Activate Facebook

Rejibrad

Common

• "Rejibrad" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 22nd 2018

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 7:53pm

Thank you for your replies. Hopefully sometime soon they can implement the change. I do believe it will further help with balance. Old returning players can also slightly compete if they decide to come back into the game aswell. It took me quite a while to start winning a few again.

Rejirejirejirejirejirejirejirejirejibread
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 11:27pm

This game dont work on balancing and revamping. What they do is constantly create new op cards to keep milking them.

2 years ago 8k recharge card, hachimana, elder kane and etc. Those are literally trash now.

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 5:25am

This game dont work on balancing and revamping. What they do is constantly create new op cards to keep milking them.

2 years ago 8k recharge card, hachimana, elder kane and etc. Those are literally trash now.

Isnt that how any TCG game works????? How else will they get people like you to continue to spend and spend?

Does old school pokemon cards pwn the new ones? Probably not?

Was going to use Magic The Gathering example but nothing will ever compare to Alpha Edition cards like Mox Set, Time Walk, Black Lotus. However some of the newer cards...esp Planeswalkers have changed that game completely.
Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Maxim95" is male

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 10:47am

+1 for the idea!

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 12:56pm

+1 for that, its a good sugestion, but that will take a lot of work from the devs... i think they are busy now with other matters.

And well, old Elite cards are much more easy to get. Thats why i think in my opinion some of the elites should be weaker than for exemple Tarots or V&V. But i suppose all the old elites awakaned should be a bit more stronger than they actually are, they are really weak compared to the new awakaned ones. Most of the recharge cards are stronger than older awakaned Elites. And nobody will use a black opal on that cards.

:thumbup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Jun 26th 2018, 11:44am)

• Activate Facebook

benji73230

Legendary

• "benji73230" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Location: Univers; Voie Lactée; Système Solaire; Planète Terre; Europe; France; Haut-de-France Mon seigneur ^_^

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 1:00pm

+1

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 1st 2018

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 6:01pm

good idea

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 26th 2018

Tuesday, June 26th 2018, 2:34am

Id like to add. Buff non elites too. litterly stomping every new player i come across just like i was stomped when i started.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SartasTheInsane" (Jun 26th 2018, 2:08pm)

• Activate Facebook