You are not logged in.

false

Good

Date of registration: Aug 5th 2017

Friday, June 15th 2018, 8:21pm

U people crying about the nerf it really don't change anything the card is still going to be very op. Gl distract 2 cards by 2 if critts by 4 and if reaping is on it even worse. So in 1 turn can put 4 cards to max cd. 11 hour hits u dies judgement spits it back out hits again for another 2. Decks r not going to change much. But good try. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Friday, June 15th 2018, 8:24pm

I take it you no longer want your small recharge card? Why not?
I never knew i could keep it. Thought they gonna nerf 8|
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, June 15th 2018, 8:41pm

They've changed it so it just hits 2 random cards. A nerf isn't a removal (but it might as well be).

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

rain

Common

Date of registration: Oct 22nd 2017

Friday, June 15th 2018, 8:45pm

i agree

make 11th available to all or remove . i spend a lot here and someone comes with stupid combo with 11th and i cant play a card in my deck. i suggest also to put anti distraction saddle in game

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Friday, June 15th 2018, 9:18pm

ugh ive had enough! my 11th gets killed too quickly and easily. add nimble to her!

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, June 15th 2018, 9:24pm

+1 for add nimble. Can we have another referendum on this issue? It seems there is another way....

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

lusu

Common

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2017

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 2:12pm

[Squire] perfect 11th counter. people play the game

• Activate Facebook

Zod

Common

Date of registration: Oct 22nd 2016

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 2:16am

my vote go for MODESTY!!!

you got my Vote for banned 11th..
i still gave vote for modesty too

--goodluck
--hopeplaymorefun

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male
  • "Walthamir" started this thread

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 7:57pm

jus to be clear, i post this forum about 6 months ago. I have nothing to do with the pool, nothing to do about the nerf of this card, just express and report a broken card in this game, like many people did around any games and any forums. The decisions of Devs are nothing to do about this post, there was a massive pettition to remove or nerf this card from this game to much months earlyer than before this post was here.

so stop blaming me for devs decision. I cant say im happy about is decision, because the problem of this card, like i say many times its the combos. since many people agree.

So stop bothering me and pointing me and arrasing me about the nerf of this card. Its not my fault.

I hope Moderators have a word about what i wrote.
“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

FaQ

Good

• "FaQ" is male

Date of registration: Jul 6th 2017

Yesterday, 3:51pm

you guys are all worried about 11th and it is not a huge problem if jeanne darc comes thats a problem https://imgur.com/a/b9wZs3h

• Activate Facebook

Yesterday, 4:37pm

how is it a problem?? gluttony is a bigger issue, 3 cd nimble and +1 +1 per death, even then he is a problem but not a huge one

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

FaQ

Good

• "FaQ" is male

Date of registration: Jul 6th 2017

Yesterday, 4:57pm

jeanne darc plus inspire equals dead

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male
  • "Walthamir" started this thread

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Yesterday, 5:16pm

Your are right that card its even worse than 11th. But they will nerf that card soon also. Seems that the devs awake for one long sleep, and are trying to fix some errors of this game...

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

Yesterday, 6:47pm

O.O those summons are good. she might be a problem... T.T

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 18th 2018

Yesterday, 7:47pm

Hi, uhm, so I won this code for in-game Items or something, idk if those are any good but I'm really not interested in playing the game so I'll just post it here, it's a one-time code so if you can't use it anymore another user might already have used it.
Code: bb094335f06201c1
There's like 100000 Silver, 10000 crystals and apparently a legendary card idk if that's good.
The instrucions say you can redeem your sh*t when you go to "code" near your hero info or something. Hope it works, hf playing. ^^
Blessings,
xxxpu5sydestoyer69

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 11th 2017

Today, 8:36am

I feel since ROM didn't nerf 11th hour or as they would call it Nullifier, KAL should also hold off. Although its still an issue dev's are taking more time to adjust or re-evaluate the card. I know promoting other platforms are banned offenses but this is relevant to the over all picture.
Here are the revisions we have made after reconsideration based on most of you guys’ valuble feedback.
I. Nullifier
The plan of adjusting its skill will be held off for now until further notice. We have summarized all your comments for our devs who will make another round of evaluation.

I mean their are multiple players that spend min 6k gold to get one for their enjoyment to have only to have it nerf'd. when you did a poll less than 100 people were involved. At this point you just need to add 11th hour to event hero packs, release it to everyone. If you can't release it than some sort of major comp needs to be giving out for those that spend on the card for their enjoyment to have it nerf'd is KAL also going to revise or halt the nerf

• Activate Facebook