You are not logged in.

Parabellum

Game Master

• "Parabellum" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Friday, May 18th 2018, 8:32am

[EN] Community Poll: '11th Hour' Towahli (Done)

What should happen to this card?

A total of 76 Votes have been submitted.

46%

NOTHING (35)

42%

KILL IT (32)

12%

NERF IT (9)

This poll is unoffical and was requested by several members of the community. The results of this poll are nondecisive.

The poll will be open to votes until 1st June 2018 at 10am CET and you will be not be able to change your vote once submitted.

No official plans exist to remove or nerf this card. Stronger counters will be added to the game over time and there are plenty of counters in-game already (whether they are entirely sufficient is debatable).

You can also leave a more detailed opinion in the ongoing discussion thread.

These results are not guaranteed to be accurate due to the vulnerabilities of online polls.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Demadrend

Product Manager

• "Demadrend" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 1:18pm

Heroes,

There us currently a serious ongoing discussion with Game Devs about 11th Hour Towahli, this is prompted not only based on KAL's feedback but also from RoM and their own version.

When I have more information to convey on this topic, I will update with what I can.

:D Demadrend :D
Product Manager
  • Activate Facebook

Demadrend

Product Manager

• "Demadrend" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 9:06am

Dear Heroes,

Here is just a short note to inform you that there WILL be a change of circumstances with 11th Hour Towahli.

We will reveal soon these changes when we have seen them in entirety on our Test Servers, have been able to test them and given Feedback to the Game Devs.
By this post, I wanted to assuage your fears/concerns that this issue is not just being forgotten.
Our ETA for implementation is weeks, not months.

My previous reply that the issue is being discussed with Game Devs seriously was meant to achieve this effect but since I see constant forum posts and replies on the topic, I clearly needed to give a little something extra...sorry guys, didn't mean to leave you hanging...I just didn't want to stoke the fires of the rumours-mill and have wild speculations about what will happen with this card... I felt it was better to have accurate but delayed information than haphazard misinfo- and disappointments/ragequits.

KaL had no small hand in getting this change to come about, we've pushed for it before solo, we pushed for it again recently, then we went to NA servers and CN servers and took screenprints, Post-Season deck builds, videos of Towa-Loops with other cards and made our case that this would be a good change for all versions.

It seems to have worked.
I hope you will all (as a community, and hopefully as individuals) find it a positive change when it is implemented.

#MakeKaLGreatAgain

^Dema

:D Demadrend :D
Product Manager
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

• "Parabellum" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Friday, June 15th 2018, 7:44pm

Hello Heroes. The changes to this card have now been implemented and will soon be updated in-game.

Blockade 1: When dealing damage to a hero, increases countdown of 2 random cards in the enemy Hero's hand by 1.
Blockade 2: When dealing damage to a hero, increases countdown of 2 random cards in the enemy Hero's hand by 2.

Compensation is still being decided upon and will be announced once a decision is reached.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook