You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 8:47pm

Starr like you pointed out is a melee damage card (doesn't have sunder armour), if you have Soteria out at godlike, Mod will then have 8 shield, so Starr won't even be able to deal damage to Mod to even kill it, and like Reclaim pointed out, at godlike, Starr has Fear, which weakens the card.

With the same logic, people won't make Starr godlike because Fear weakens it? No obviously, you'd still make it godlike because 4CD insta kill is just OP, just like a 5/20 3CD Mod is OP. This shouldn't even be a topic of discussion like.. Mod is evenly balanced I think, because it can be killed but it's also really strong.

Edit - It's 'weakness' what you call it, is at the same time a strength.. If you don't see that then that's why you don't get it. Leaving Mod at 7CD and making it 5/20 would be just stupid and it would cause a lot of backlash wouldn't it.

Making Mod 3CD made it balanced, not worse than it's godlike version. A lot of the top tier players have made Mod awaken, but they must not know what they're doing right? Maybe next time they should consult with you and your wise words of wisdom..

amen
Its just a game....
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 8:47pm

true true and true, im not disagree with you and im not complaining i just say that i didnt agree at all with kaynie saying mod its much more stronger. he is but not so much than you think. And yes modesty godlike was weaker compared to awakaned, what i say. well let me put in other words. Why give advantage to ranger again? why give a so direct weakeness to modesty?

before that other classes can deal with modesty, easy for warrior with clean break, easy for mage with skills, but again they give advantage to rangers, and add a weakness to awakaned mod card. also the only way to prevent db its with nimble or having some redmaw in game wich its not a big deal with doomskars or other modestys.

And as you refer to farrah get a weakeness (wich its godlike, not awakaned)(theres a huge difference here), please show me another awakaned card that get a weakeness because i dont know any... modesty its the only one how get that so far. and what i say again.... one awakaned card should be stronger. so basically they give mod strenght to deal with all classes, exept ranger...again ranger....lol

But theres no point in continue that, i also agree with you, he is really strong now, vs mage, warrior and priest.

So im not the only one here thinking that. theres a lot of people that vote to nerf modesty, so why that?

btw, im not insulting anyone here, and you actually use any message here to insult me, i know very well what i'm saying, i'm not some kind of noob, i enhance a modesty knowing all that, wich i say everything you say here. But of course you are the wise... and i am the dumbest that you like to insult every message. for god sake.

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Jun 7th 2018, 8:55pm)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 8:53pm

Maybe they changed the CD of Mod for the arrival of Starr? Because they any class should just be able to deal with it.

Yes, Ranger is very overpowered. They need to make more suitable skills for other classes, because there is far better skills for Ranger than other classes.

I personally don't see awaken Mod having 3CD a weakness, I think its a strength. Being able to drop it within 3 turns is good, because a lot of players run Fatale, Ranger tower, Rhialla, Riverseer and Judgement, that DB/Starr aren't much of an issue. However, this is my personal view, you will or may see it differently than I do.

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 8:58pm

please show me another awakaned card that get a weakeness because i dont know any...

awakened arrogance gets worse. so what it summons bane liches, if she deals damage she dies in 3 turns as her attack is 6, rather than the 3 it used to be which kept her alive a lot longer
Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 8:59pm

Rhialla ability still working vs modesty on the field.... but ok. cd3 its great and also its bad....and tbh cd3 or cd7 its not a bid deal in the right deck, and thats what im saying from the start.

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 8:59pm

true true and true, im not disagree with you and im not complaining i just say that i didnt agree at all with kaynie saying mod its much more stronger. he is but not so much than you think. And yes modesty godlike was weaker compared to awakaned, what i say. well let me put in other words. Why give advantage to ranger again? why give a so direct weakeness to modesty?

Awakened Modesty is much stronger then GL. If you draw an early awakened Modesty and your enemy draws no answer for it then its an guaranteed win, Stopping your enemies early drawing and inspire cards is just too strong. Modesty gets also way more tough vs creatures and none ranger removals, GL modesty was quite easy to kill even without removals and 7 CD was quite unplayable. Also Ranger had it easy to SD him, bulk put him back to 4 CD, which basically equals killing it with how short games are these days. Also do not forget the psychological advantage you get, just from owning an Awakend Modesty. Your enemy might consider to shuffle for farrah or deadly blow and slows down his own start by a lot. If you do not play your Modesty early and he already has the DB in hand, he will have to consider if to blow XY or wait for Modesty. GL Modesty was slow and easy to kill, Awakened Modesty is fast and hard to kill except to DB/Farrah, but first of all your enemy must have them ready and you can also protect your Modesty with Riverseer, Rhialla, Nimble Tower ect. I played so many games vs rangers already and my Modesty hasnt really been blown much yet. GL Modesty died way more often to SD or a True Shot + Rune.

And as you refer to farrah get a weakeness (wich its godlike, not awakaned)(theres a huge difference here), please show me another awakaned card that get a weakeness because i dont know any...

Vincent :)

GL Farrah also not a downgrade... Dread is an amazing ability.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 9:02pm

arrogance was bad before, still bad after... and 4 bane liches can be useful in the right deck....but yes like modesty they screwed a bit with arrogance. but that's not the point.

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 9:12pm

Vincent
Dragon hunter vincent? LMAO. why?
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 9:14pm

Vincent
Dragon hunter vincent? LMAO. why?

50 % stun instead of 100 % knockback? huge downgrade in my opinion.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 9:18pm

yes you are right, at least should get both abilities. :whistling:

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 9:26pm

i agree dread is amazing kaynie but depends what it sends back

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, June 15th 2018, 2:36am

Any news on this?

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

11knight

Common

Date of registration: Mar 25th 2016

Friday, June 15th 2018, 3:33pm

Nerfing Modesty. would only make it worse.... in this case we can nerf EVERY single fcking strojg card...makes nomsense. Ikr its so hard to beat it but...make it nimble just to protect it from rangers would only make the situation worse. Nimble could only make priests current state even worse on opposing side cuz they hage 2 attacking spell righteous and smite. Best idea would be to give other classes normally good skills also. (Even tho im a ranger as well )

• Activate Facebook

Friday, June 15th 2018, 6:17pm

Would only make what worse? The suffering of the cupcakes? Or this trend where they dictate what happens here? Most players want it nerfing.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

rain

Common

Date of registration: Oct 22nd 2017

Friday, June 15th 2018, 8:56pm

add nimble to awake modesty

i suggest add nimble to awake modesty. its 2 easy for ranger to kill or either send back to hand. if i wanted to play cheap and cheat all i have to do is play ranger full deck of skills spending very little and doing max damage.

• Activate Facebook