You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

JLaw

Epic

• "JLaw" is male

Date of registration: Mar 2nd 2016

Friday, May 18th 2018, 2:55pm

MY GOODNESS...

Nerf Modesty? Make it nimble? U guys r insane..... Let us all check again. U think this game is all about rangers? Here's some way for other classes to deal with modesty.
Warrior: Clean Break, Slashes, Terrorize, many more
Mage: Scorch, Fireball, Tempest, many more
Priest: Smite, Chosen one, many more
There are still many more ways to kill it
I guess we dont need to talk about rangers here.

And players always try to find its weakness and why nimble? To be a threat to all classes? That's totally killing the game, rekt the game. Not saving the game. There are ways to kill modesty. It's just there are too many people as rangers in this game that cause u to think that only rangers can beat modesty. Some people become rangers not because of modesty, it can be because of faeries, sds, etc.

Nimble just worsen the situation. U tryna fix the game, but it's goin to kill the game directly when it is added with nimble. Yes, it will be a threat to all classes if it is nimble, but this game will end soon, believe me. This is rekt.

I think what's good is to ban it. U wanna make it fair right, ban it, or do nothing to it. let it be.

PS, everything has its own weakness, u be a stronger one, there will be either the same or diff weakness comin up. It is fair that mod has greater att and life and lower cd, but db can kill it while in gl, it has lower att and life and higher cd, so db cant kill it. It is fair that mod has greater att and life and lower cd so that clean break and terrorize could not stop him while in gl, it has lower att and life and higher cd, but both skills can stop him. Many other creature cards can stop him too, esp with anti negative eff or positive and negative both like doom.

Ty

:love: So, this is my love story. I hope she would be mine, and her name is Angie. :love:
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

PitasNub (20.05.2018)

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Friday, May 18th 2018, 3:27pm

hahahahaha nimble to modesty awakaned, are you crazy? that card just need 1 change in my opinion and its make him a cd5 card, wich in my opinion its fair, Its a powerful card, more in awakaned, but should not be impossible to kill, add nimble to modesty its like make him immortal, so was not a good option, in other way rangers should not have a so easy way to kill modesty, off course they can use dsinfo and return mod to hand, but thats not the same as to kill that card so easy with a db.

So if you want to nerf that this just add mod to cd5, i have 1 modesty awakaned, i dont really care if the cd goes up 2 cd, but i belive that was the wisest option. But nimble...lolololol thats really crazy.

regards

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 8th 2017

Friday, May 18th 2018, 4:17pm

hahahahaha nimble to modesty awakaned, are you crazy? that card just need 1 change in my opinion and its make him a cd5 card, wich in my opinion its fair, Its a powerful card, more in awakaned, but should not be impossible to kill, add nimble to modesty its like make him immortal, so was not a good option, in other way rangers should not have a so easy way to kill modesty, off course they can use dsinfo and return mod to hand, but thats not the same as to kill that card so easy with a db.

So if you want to nerf that this just add mod to cd5, i have 1 modesty awakaned, i dont really care if the cd goes up 2 cd, but i belive that was the wisest option. But nimble...lolololol thats really crazy.

regards
CD 5 you just want to avoid going to kill from Ranger :D

but I like the way VIP159 players are crying here.( but I only understand another advantage for your class) true MAGE :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 24th 2016

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 9:41am

If you add nimble to this awakened 3cd Modesty, it will be rediculuosly op and impossible to kill.

Modesty is already too strong in gl, so there is no reason to make it significantly stronger in awakened.

You have to take in to consideration, that pretty soon most of the players in this game will have an awakened Modesty (just like most of the players now have an awakened Sun).

Try to imagine what it will be like, if in most of the battles there is an awakened, nimble - and impossble to kill - Modesty on both sides. Then in almost every battle most of the creatures on both sides will be stripped of abilities. And then the only cards you can use will be those with shield ward.

That will be the end of the game, I think.

If you by nerfing it mean changing its cd back to 7, then I am for nerfing it. They have never before changed cd on a card. Why start now - and with Modesty?

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 7:30pm

Change CD to 20.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 7:40pm

CD 5 you just want to avoid going to kill from Ranger

but I like the way VIP159 players are crying here.( but I only understand another advantage for your class) true MAGE
Nah, they made the card without thinking, just don't think its balanced compared to other classes and compared to the rank of that card for rangers kill him so easy. Its a v&v, one of the most powerful cards of the game and in awakaned, and its totally absurd that rangers can kill that card just like nothing. in my opinion its unfair. But anyway what needs to be nerfed its the entire ranger class and not the modesty. After 11th thats the real and total broken stuff of this game. And i don't say that just because i hate rangers, its just because i hate unbalanced and broken stuff in games, and thats why i hate rangers, qilins and specially 11ths...
“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 5th 2016

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 11:22pm

If you add nimble to this awakened 3cd Modesty, it will be rediculuosly op and impossible to kill.

Modesty is already too strong in gl, so there is no reason to make it significantly stronger in awakened.

You have to take in to consideration, that pretty soon most of the players in this game will have an awakened Modesty (just like most of the players now have an awakened Sun).

Try to imagine what it will be like, if in most of the battles there is an awakened, nimble - and impossble to kill - Modesty on both sides. Then in almost every battle most of the creatures on both sides will be stripped of abilities. And then the only cards you can use will be those with shield ward.

If you by nerfing it mean changing its cd back to 7, then I am for nerfing it. They have never before changed cd on a card. Why start now - and with Modesty?

Look at how (nearly) identical all the decks are anyway, it's already a race to amnesia the enemy
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 12:25am

I think if you were to nerf Modesty at awakened form, just put his Shield Ward back to Arctic Barrier, that way Mod is still a strong 5/20 monster but doesn't get all these other ridiculous buffs.

Seriously, you think it's a good idea to add nimble to Modesty? That will make it nearly impossible to kill.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 12:46am

Or change CD to 20. With all their silly Nids and CD boosters I imagine they will have it out by turn 3 anyway.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zidane" (May 20th 2018, 1:12am)

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

PitasNub (20.05.2018)

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 4:54am

nimble mod? lmao

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 2nd 2016

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 10:21pm

if you want nimble so bad, find cards that bless it to other creatures e.g. ranger tower

Yeah.

This game is just shouting: "RANGER - RANGER. Play RANGER. Hey, didn't you get the RANGER-memo? Just in RANGER case RANGER you RANGER didn't RANGER reaRANGERalRANGERiRANGERzRANGEReRANGERRANGERRANGERRANGERpPRANGERlRANGERaRANGERyRANGER - or you lose."
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 1st 2018

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 1:12am

dont add nimble to modesty !

• Activate Facebook

Sliske

Common

Date of registration: May 1st 2018

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 8:53am

It's significantly WEAKER in Awakened, as all of a sudden, every Ranger can kill one of the most difficult-to-obtain cards in the game with a
simple uncommon card, whereas other classes need to try really hard and have good draws to have an even remote chance. (plus it can no longer be protected by chastity but that's a small issue)

The point is that setting Mod at 3rd, has totally skewed the game in favor of rangers.
If they had set awakened modesty to the same stats as Godlike plus Nimble, it would be worthy of its rank. Like it currently is, it's BS.
Also, since you mention "never before changed cd on a card".

May I refer to Constant Disinformation (which just so happens to be another ranger card that pretty much helps solve the Modesty problem)?
I mean, I shouldn't complain. Been Ranger since day 1. Just sad I will never afford Modesty :(
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 12:21pm

was another Bid mistake, well not big, WAS HUGE MISTAKE from the dear DEVS, they should try one thing.... TEST THE CARDS AND THE GAME. wich actually they don't do. If a card ups a rank from godlike to awakaned should be much more powerful and not more weaker, or at least and in minimum just not add weakness to one card, wich its exactly what they did to modesty, add a weakness to a top ranked card, so now a Farrah star, a silencia with co or protected by a wheel with co, a DB can just kill one of the supposed most difficult and strong cards of this game like nothing. In my opinion was a really really &$#" decision. If they want to reduce Modesty CD ok, but never for cd3, CD5 was just enough, solves all problems for awakaned and still great. Add nimble to this card will make another ANTICHRIST OF KAL, like 11th. That was not a really good decision at all.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Jun 7th 2018, 12:32pm)

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 1:14pm

Awakened Modesty is much more powerful then the godlike version. Deadly Blow and Farrah do not change that.

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 7:44pm

Well i didn't agree at all with you, they actually give a weakness to one card that should not have. And i belive you didn't found yet to many farrahs to say that, ranged +2 and first strike and devour 4, literally kills mod in one shot, easy as pie, and 50% of the players if not more are playing ranger, wich was really easy to remove modesty awakaned from game db and thats it, but yes rangers can deal with modesty in this past with desinfo or contast desinfo, but now kill a modesty its easy as remove a goblin rougue. and yes theres some of ways to protect mod, ranger towers, silvy etc... etc... etc... But its not the same, they should never add a weakness to a card when its upgraded to awakaned, upgradint a card means put that card stronger, not weaker. Should work exactly the oposite way...

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 7:57pm

A lot of players also have Rhillia, Riverseer, Ranger Tower, Redmaw, Fatale, Judgement... So deadly blow isn't much of an issue really, saying a card is bad because another card is a idiotic way to look at it tbh, you're basically saying 'I won't awaken Modesty because of Deadly Blow' which is 1 card.

Starr on the other hand is a nice counter to Mod at awaken, but its not like there isn't other cards that can also beat Mod? You could play Godlike Modesty, and then someone could play awaken Martyn vs it, Mod will then die..

Every card will have and need a balance, I think awaken Mod is more annoying to deal with than godlike, godlike is too easy to SD from hand, and it's got 6 less HP, meaning it can easily be killed by nukes compared to its awaken version.

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 8:02pm

well read what i said, i didnt say that at all, so don't put words that i didn't wrote.

upgrade a card means put that card stronger, not weaker.
Should work exactly the oposite way...
they should never add a weakness to a card when its upgraded to awakaned.

and they add a weakness.

thats what i say.
[list][/list]

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Jun 7th 2018, 8:08pm)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 8:21pm

it is upgraded stronger at awaken. Many nukes like godlike lightning tempest can now not kill modesty at awakened. they have to add a weakness to every card otherwise its too broken. like farrah has 100% fear in godlike form. in my opinion this is bad. if she is just about to kill mod or doom but returns it i would class as a weakness. she also acts like melee so isnt too broken.

they removed one weakness and added another. just deal with it. dont like then dont enchance.

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 8:33pm

Starr like you pointed out is a melee damage card (doesn't have sunder armour), if you have Soteria out at godlike, Mod will then have 8 shield, so Starr won't even be able to deal damage to Mod to even kill it, and like Reclaim pointed out, at godlike, Starr has Fear, which weakens the card.

With the same logic, people won't make Starr godlike because Fear weakens it? No obviously, you'd still make it godlike because 4CD insta kill is just OP, just like a 5/20 3CD Mod is OP. This shouldn't even be a topic of discussion like.. Mod is evenly balanced I think, because it can be killed but it's also really strong.

Edit - It's 'weakness' what you call it, is at the same time a strength.. If you don't see that then that's why you don't get it. Leaving Mod at 7CD and making it 5/20 would be just stupid and it would cause a lot of backlash wouldn't it.

Making Mod 3CD made it balanced, not worse than it's godlike version. A lot of the top tier players have made Mod awaken, but they must not know what they're doing right? Maybe next time they should consult with you and your wise words of wisdom..

• Activate Facebook