You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female
  • "Dragon" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 12:17am

[Event] Corpus Christi Puzzle (Done)- reward

Did the reward get sent out yet? Didnt receive anything. Also i felt that the method of submiting answer via google is bad because of how u can easily just enter in answer for other ppl or impersonate their entry

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Jun 5th 2018, 12:36am)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Nagaroth" is male

Date of registration: Nov 1st 2017

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 4:02am

Still nothing

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 2:51pm

Bump

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 3:28pm

still nothing..... :1

• Activate Facebook

• "DeadlySins" is male

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 7:01am

still nothing

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 5:15pm

rewards soon would be nice, but its only been 4/5 days since event ended. give them time to gather all answers people send and who needs what etc, and remember they have other things to do in real life

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 6:01pm

You see thats the thing. We used to have a cm that was on payroll who's ontop of things. Now that they downsized, shows that we're on a downward trend where they are using free volunteer staff. Might as well not host events if you dont got the man power.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Jun 6th 2018, 6:08pm)

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 6:12pm

its not a case of man power, its a case of time

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 6:15pm

All data was submitted via google. Which means its a lot easier to extract and consolidate. It takes less than 1 hour to consolidate filter and drop a if/vlookup formula. The issue is that only dema has the ability to send out reward as oppose to the cm if we had one.

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 7:06pm

Is it really an issue? You could just be patient and wait for your prizes to arrive which they inevitably will. it's a lot more fun to announce your inbox is still empty though, I get it. Carry on chaps. Didn't they always use free volunteer staff? Is this a new thing because of the downward trend? Oh my god the sky is falling.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 7:14pm

The issue isnt the timing of the reward distribution, its the service they are providing. The last 2 cm arches/lilpwnd were paid employees.

If someone had an issue, it would take weeks, months or even years to have it sorted out. I believe there were a couple post regarding missing gold after recharges. The turn around rate is slow.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 7:15am

The issue isnt the timing of the reward distribution, its the service they are providing. The last 2 cm arches/lilpwnd were paid employees.

If someone had an issue, it would take weeks, months or even years to have it sorted out. I believe there were a couple post regarding missing gold after recharges. The turn around rate is slow.

I dont see a difference between having a CM or not. The posts about missing gold do not belong to forums in the first place, if someone misses gold after recharge he has to contact the payment support, the CM couldnt help there either. I dont know what iarches and lilpwnd might have done in the background, so maybe I do them unright, but the main thing they did seemed to be forum events a la puzzles, elyrian tournament ect. And those still happen without them, we just had the chocolate thingy and the puzzle.

I would say KaL is improving lately. Almost all good recharges are small now, V&V packs for rubies, Pan removed, 11th hour situation being discussed ect. Sure there is still plenty of room for improving, but atleast in goes in the right direction. I remember during iArches era i was on the edge to quit since there were a long period after the elyrian tournament, where like 0 happened, no new recharge card was any good, merge was promised but never came, forum events were just ship sinkings, it was super boring and everytime i read the eventlist and patchnotes i knew it will be another month of boredom..
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Reclaim (07.06.2018)

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 7:26pm

Good recharge card doesnt equal good service. Looks more like milking all they can before they dip lols

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 8:23pm

by the way it says they have all been sent but im missing mine :(

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, June 9th 2018, 1:33am

Well now I won't blame Kal staff for never hosting many events anymore because some people demand rewards ASAP instead of being patient like the rest of us.

It was like a whole 9 opal fragd? oooooo so game changing. :huh:

More recharges though! Vegas is looking nice this summer

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Saturday, June 9th 2018, 10:13am

its not a case of man power, its a case of time
Well more manpower means less delay. The two things are pretty much the same.
  • Activate Facebook