You are not logged in.

• "Reclaim" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 4:46pm

Jewelers

So we know it is possible to create extra things in the KaL map lay out, as battlements was added however long ago, so here is my idea.

Because there is so much crystal lying around, why not introduce a Jewelers? The idea is this, you can make pink diamonds, fire opals, fire rubys and black opals (or at least fragments) from trading crystal for them.

Could work like this?
50k crystal - pink diamond
500k crystal - fire opal
3M crystal - fire ruby
10M - black opal (or fragments)

this is only an example, i realise that some of the trades might be a bit too low etc.

Anyways, i feel as if this would be a good answer to the crystal problem, comment with any other ideas etc

Its just a game....
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 4:52pm

I disagree with this, crystal should be left to accumulate until we run out of numbers. Until then it's not really a problem.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

benji73230

Legendary

• "benji73230" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Location: Univers; Voie Lactée; Système Solaire; Planète Terre; Europe; France; Haut-de-France Mon seigneur ^_^

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 6:16pm

Excellent idea, these buildings have been completed for a long time, and I have so far accumulated almost 9 million crystals! A kind of shop like specified reclaim would be an asset for those who have a huge crystal stock. Proposed synthesis and scarlet adv. Synthesis will be fine too. :)

• Activate Facebook